Peter, Eli.
彼得 我是伊莱
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
What do you need?
你需要什么
Any reference online of Rowby's song being a satire or a parody.
网上所有说罗比的歌♥是讽刺或改编的证据
Any reference? Yes. In forum pages,
所有证据 对 论♥坛♥
in online chats, interviews, reviews. Anything.
聊天 访谈 评论 所有的
You're looking for a consensus you can present in court? Yes.
你想找能在庭上展示的一致意见 对
Or even the appearance of a consensus.
一致意见的表象也可以
Just... give me anything. I'll build on it.
就...都给我 我会凭它们建立观点的
Is this a Hail Mary pass?
这是最后一搏吗
Yes.
是的
Is Peter Florrick the dad?
彼得·福瑞克是孩子爸爸吗
No, Eli. We've had this conversation.
不是 伊莱 这问题我们谈过了
No, we didn't. You said you didn't want to have this conversation.
我们没有 你说你不想说这个
And I still don't.
我现在依然不想说
So if someone has the surveillance videos
如果有人拿到
from the Springfield Sheraton
斯普林菲尔德喜来登酒店
on September 7, 2013,
2013年9月7号♥的监控录像
I'm not to worry?
我也不用担心吗
I... What are you...
我...你是...
You're not helping calm my nerves, Marilyn.
你根本没有安定我的紧张神经 玛丽莲
Who talked to you?
谁跟你说的
Who did you meet on September 7?
你9月7号♥见了谁
Eli, you can't... Marilyn, I can.
伊莱 你不能 玛丽莲 我可以
Do you think a reporter isn't gonna do
你以为记者查不到
what I did in an afternoon?
我一下午就能查到的事吗
Are you checking up on me?
你在调查我
This is my life! Of course I'm checking up on you!
这就是我的生活 我当然在调查你
This is my life!
这是我的生活
You don't delve into my personal business.
你不能管我的私事
You give up the rights to privacy when you enter this office.
你进入这个办公室那天就放弃隐私权了
I do. But he doesn't.
是的 但他没放弃
The father of my baby doesn't.
我孩子的父亲没有放弃
Okay, Marilyn,
好吧 玛丽莲
you choose this man's privacy or the governor's career.
你选择这人的隐私还是州长的职业生涯
Get out of my office, Eli.
滚出我的办公室 伊莱
How are you?
你还好吗
You don't like Katy Perry?
你不喜欢凯蒂·派瑞
Jenna and you--
珍娜和你...
you tell each other everything?
你们什么都跟对方说吗
Well, we're friends.
我们是朋友
You know?
明白吗
Don't you have friends?
你没有朋友吗
Um...
呃...
She likes you, by the way.
顺便说一下 她喜欢你
Are we not friends anymore?
我们不再是朋友了吗
There's a psychological break between us, Will,
我们之间有些心理隔阂 威尔
not just a business one.
不只是生意上的
Us or the firm?
是我们还是律所
Both. Let's start with the firm.
两个都有 先说律所吧
Alicia and the fourth years leaving has...
艾丽西娅和第四年律师的离开
put us all on edge.
让我们都紧张不安
Diane, I'm fine.
戴安 我没事
I know.
我知道
And it makes sense to charge on ahead and not look back,
往前冲不回头的态度是对的
but there is a frantic quality to all of this,
但现在这一切却有些疯狂了
not just opening New York but then L.A.?
纽约开了分所不够还要在洛杉矶开吗
Look, I would agree there are some things that are...
我同意现在这样做是有些...
psychological.
心理的因素
But there are also some things that are just themselves.
但还是有很多只是单纯论事而已
This is just itself. It's not just...
仅仅是事情的本身 不是...
I'm not done.
我还没结束呢
Help me, Diane.
帮帮我吧 戴安
Not by curbing me, by using me.
而不是克制我 利用我
Look at me.
看着我
I'm fine.
我很好
I'm... determined.
我下定决心了
This is not... about Alicia.
这不是因为艾丽西娅
Diane, you walked away.
戴安 你曾离开过
And now you're back.
现在你回来了
I want you back.
我想要你回来
But I didn't walk away,
但我从没离开过
and I should be given a chance to do this. To lead.
我应该得到一个机会去做这些 去领导
You're right.
你是对的
So you're voting with me?
所以你会投票赞同我吗
Whatever you want.
随便你想怎么样
No interruptions!
禁止打扰
It's Anne Stevens from the Tribune.
是「论♥坛♥报」的安妮·史蒂文斯
What does she want?
她想要什么
You.
你
Hello, Anne.
你好 安妮
You're working late.
你工作到很晚
I thought the Tribune was almost out of business.
我还以为「论♥坛♥报」几乎破产了
I need your comment on something, Eli.
我需要你对一些事情的意见 伊莱
Wow, you're sounding serious.
你听起来很严肃
I am serious.
我本来就很严肃
Tomorrow by 3:00, or we run with it on the Web site.
明天三点以前 不然我们就放在网上了
Run with what?
放什么
You'll find out tomorrow.
明天你就知道了
Hey.
嘿
Give me a category, at least. A video.
至少告诉我个类别 一段视频
All right, three different online reviews
好了 网上的三个不同的评论都提到了
mentioned a sound at a minute, 23.
一分二十三秒的声音
Wait, in... in my arrangement?
等等 在我的编曲中吗
No, Drama Camp's.
不是 「戏剧夏令营」中的
But not in the version they eventually sold on iTunes.
但不是在他们最终在iTunes卖♥♥的那个版本里
They had to deliver earlier tracks to the Swedish iTunes.
他们当时必须先在瑞士的iTunes发布原声
Why? It's a big market.
为什么 那是个很大的市场
This is the version they had up in Sweden
这就是他们还没修改之前
before they could change it.
发布的瑞士版本
What are we listening for?
我们在听什么
Uh, it's at a minute, 23.
在一分二十三秒
What? I don't get it.
什么啊 我不明白
Well, it's on the bass track.
是低音部分
Listen.
听
Uh, I don't get it.
我不明白
That's... balls.
是球的声音
Balls, b... it's bowl-bowling,
球 保龄球的声音
it's like... oh, my God, it's bowling balls.
就像 天哪 是保龄球
We recorded it at Murray's work.
我们是在默里工作室录的音
And before they could rerecord the tracks,
在「戏剧夏令营」还没录音之前
Drama Camp's engineers just recycled yours.
他们的录音师直接用了你们的歌♥
That's theft. I mean,
这是偷窃
I don't care what anyone says, that's theft.
我不管其他人怎么说 这就是偷窃
That's like breaking- into-my-house-
这就像闯入我家
and-and-stealing- my-stuff kind of theft.
然后偷走我东西的那种偷窃
You are awesome! Awesome!
你真棒 真棒
License and registration.
出示驾照和行车证
What did I do wrong?
我做错什么了吗
You didn't return my calls.
你没有给我回电♥话♥
I think it's best we just cool it.
我想我们最好冷静一下
Why?
为什么
I don't know if I like you.
我不知道我是否喜欢你
You like me.
你喜欢我
I don't like how much you talk.
我不喜欢你说那么多
So this is about Damian.
所以是因为达米安
This about him or me, or...?
是因为他或者我 还是...
Can I go now?
我能走了吗
Yeah, you can go.
可以 你可以走了
Look, I just don't like losing friends, okay?
我就是不喜欢失去朋友 行吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表