I paid you to help me with this adoption.
我花钱委托你们帮我处理领养事宜
I, um...
我...
Would you like to take a minute? No, I'm fine.
要歇一会儿吗 不用 我没事
I told you that it was tricky because...
我告诉过你们这事很棘手 因为...
the baby was half Chippewa Indian
孩子有齐配瓦血统[印第安人分支]
and tribal law might apply, but you didn't care.
可能适用于部族法 可你们没在意
That's why we're suing you for $6 million.
因此我们要求你们赔偿六百万
Any more questions?
还有问题吗
Mrs. Gopnik,
高普尼克夫人
who, specifically, did you hire to help you with this adoption?
具体来说 你雇佣了谁帮你安排领养
Which firm?
哪家律所
Lockhart/Gardner. And, in fact, wasn't it Lockhart/Gardner
洛&加律所 事实上不正是他们
who failed you? Not... Objection, it's already been established
搞砸了领养 反对 此事已有定论
Mrs. Florrick was the lead attorney on this adoption.
福瑞克女士是领养案的首席律师
No, that has not been established.
不 还没有定论
David Lee was the lead attorney.
大卫·李才是首席律师
Oh, come on, Alicia, you know very well...
拜托 艾丽西娅 你很清楚...
It is unconscionable that you are blaming this on me.
把它归咎于我真是毫无道理
One at a time when speaking.
大家轮流说
Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen, we can't hear everybody.
抱歉 各位 我们什么都听不清了
The teleconferencing system can't handle that much crosstalk.
远程会议没法让大家同时讲话
We need to move on. Any questions from Lockhart/Gardner?
会议继续 洛&加律所还有问题吗
They're not after us,
他们不是冲着我们来的
they're after the deeper pockets of Lockhart/Gardner.
是冲着财大气粗的洛&加律所来的
I know, we just need to get David Lee talking.
我知道 听听大卫·李怎么说
...on a day-to-day basis with this adoption?
领养案的日常管理由谁负责
Who? Alicia.
哪位律师 艾丽西娅
Alicia Florrick? When she worked at our firm?
艾丽西娅·福瑞克 当时她在我们律所上班
Yes. Was this under the direction of David Lee?
是的 案子是由大卫·李监管吗
Mr. Schmidt, you'll be allowed follow-up questions afterwards.
施密特先生 稍后将允许你补充提问
Thank you, Mr. Lee.
谢谢 李先生
And who told you that the adoption had fallen through?
谁告诉你领养失败了
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
So, Alicia was in charge of the day-to-day,
也就是说艾丽西娅负责日常监管
but for some reason you are suing both Lockhart/Gardner
可你却出于某种原因 同时向洛&加
and Florrick-Agos for $6 million?
和福&艾律所索赔六百万
Is there a question there, Diane?
有问题吗 戴安
Well, I thought that was a question.
我认为这就是问题所在
If you're asking whether we're suing both of your firms,
如果你是问 我们是否要同时起诉两家律所
the answer is yes.
答案是「没错」
Unfortunately, we have to leave it there.
不幸的是 今天的会议要告一段落了
I suggest we resume in three hours
三小时后我将飞抵芝加哥
when I land in Chicago.
我建议到时再继续会议
At which point I'll be able to question Mrs. Florrick.
到时我将质询福瑞克女士
Can't wait. Okay, we'll resume the teleconference at 1:00p.M.
等不及了 好吧 下午一点会议继续
Lockhart/Gardner/Canning.
这里是洛&加&坎律所
The vote?
是投票的事吗
That's my bet.
我猜也是
Are you ready for questioning? I'll be fine.
你准备好接受质询了吗 我会没事的
Yeah, we should prep.
我们应该预演一下
Canning seemed a bit too eager for my taste.
我觉得坎宁有些迫不及待了
I have to pick up dinner for tonight,
我得为晚餐买♥♥些食物
I'll be back in an hour.
一小时后回来
Your son's graduation? Yup.
庆祝你儿子毕业吗 对
We're having a dinner party.
晚上要开个家庭宴会
How are you handling it?
你打算怎么面对
Handling?
面对什么
Empty nest.
失去爱子的空巢
My mom, she...
我妈 她...
she almost broke down when I left.
我离家后她差点崩溃
Thanks, Cary. Yeah.
真是多谢 凯里 不谢
Eli, what's up?
伊莱 怎么了
Disaster. I'll be there in two minutes.
出大事了 我两分钟后到
Wait, uh... you... you'll be where in two minutes?
等等 你两分钟后到哪
Your office. I'm coming to you.
你的办公室 我去找你
No, Eli, I'm heading out.
不行 伊莱 我要出门
Well, you can't, Finn's already on his way.
不行 芬恩已经在路上了
I have an hour. I have to pick something up.
我只有一小时空闲 我得去买♥♥点东西
Finn is pulling out of the race. What?
芬恩要退出竞选了 什么
Castro dropped a bombshell.
卡斯特罗爆了个猛料
You need to talk to him, he doesn't like me.
你得跟他谈谈 他不喜欢我
Well, I can't convince him if he doesn't want to run.
他不想竞选我也没法逼他去呀
No, he wants to. We have to convince him not to.
不 是他想竞选 我们得说服他别退出
Eli? This bombshell will hurt Finn,
伊莱 这个猛料会影响芬恩
it will hurt Peter.
也会影响到彼得
I'm five minutes away, I'm coming to you.
我到你那就五分钟的路 我去找你
Oh, come on.
天啊
Who did this?
这是谁干的
Hi, Mom. Where are you?
喂 妈妈 你在哪
Bloomingdale's.
布鲁明戴尔百货
What kind of sunglasses does Zach like?
扎克喜欢什么样的太阳镜
Uh, Mom, I have to ask you a favor.
妈 我得请你帮个忙
Can you pick up the lasagna and the cake for tonight?
你能买♥♥点今晚要吃的千层面和蛋糕吗
Why is Zach leaving tomorrow?
扎克怎么明天就要走
Mom, did you hear my question?
妈 你听到我说的吗
Yes. Why is Zach leaving tomorrow?
听到了 扎克怎么明天就要走
Because he has a summer job at Georgetown.
他要在乔治城打暑期工
It's at Fig Catering on Blue Island Avenue.
在蓝岛大道的无花果餐饮
Thought you were heading off.
你不是要出门吗
Why doesn't he just take the summer off?
暑假他怎么不休息一下
Go to India or something. Mom,
去印度什么的 妈
if you don't want to pick up the food,
你要是不想买♥♥吃的
can you just tell me that,
能直说吗
so I can try and find someone else?
我好找别人帮忙
I can pick up the food.
我可以帮你买♥♥吃的
Why don't I make it?
不如我来做吧
What? Oh, no. Yes.
什么 不行 当然可以
I can make a lasagna as good as any caterer.
我的千层面做得和厨师一样好
Uh, I need to keep things simple tonight,
今晚的宴会必须从简
'cause I'm gonna be here all day.
因为我得在律所待一天
Why is it not simple if I make it?
我做怎么就不简单了
Come on, let me make the food.
求你了 让我做吧
I'm hanging up now. Mom, please.
我要挂了 妈 求你了
What is this, some kind of empty nest thing?
怎么 这么快要想念儿子了吗
Is that why you're so tense?
所以你才这么紧张吗
I'm not tense. Good.
我没紧张 那好
I'll make the food, I'll see you tonight.
我来做饭 晚上见
I... Oh.
我...
Howard Lyman.
霍华德·莱曼
No. Yes.
不是吧 是的
He's undecided? The only undecided.
他还在犹豫吗 只剩他了
That's so my luck this year.
今年真是走运
Listen, just offer him something.
听着 给他点甜头
He's easily persuadable.
他很容易被人说服
We're like a Banana Republic here.
这儿简直是香蕉共和国
And I would hurry.
得赶紧下手
Diane is not Will, you know that.
戴安不是威尔 你知道的
Oh, that's true.
是的
Diane needed Will to run this firm well.
戴安需要威尔帮忙才能经营好律所
They were like yin and yang.
他俩就像阴阳互补
Left brain, right.
左脑和右脑
We need a strong managing partner.
我们需要一个强势的管理合伙人
What about me?
我怎么样
Oh, Howard, you don't want to do that.
霍华德 你不会想做的
It's, uh, too much of a hassle.
太麻烦了
Besides, you're too valued as a senior partner.
而且 你是不可或缺的高级合伙人
Let Canning be the front man.
让坎宁站在台前
You'll be the... shadow behind the scenes.
你则在幕后操控
Like a puppet master.
就像傀儡师一样
Yes.
没错
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表