Who was the clerk on your crime report?
谁是你那份犯罪报告的书♥记♥员
Bottom of the page, there.
在最底下 那里
The typist.
书♥记♥员
Thank you, so much, Ms. Munn,
十分感谢 默恩女士
for coming in on such short notice.
谢谢您这么快赶来
Oh, no problem, but I'm-I'm not sure how I can help.
没关系 我不知道我能帮到什么
I just type.
我只是打字而已
I don't actually catch the bad guys.
我又没有抓到坏人
Actually, uh, we want to help you.
实际上 我们想帮助您
Really? How do you want to do that?
真的吗 你们想怎么帮我
We want to keep you out of jail.
我们想让您免于牢狱之灾
We discovered your brother works as a prison guard,
我们发现您的兄弟是狱警
and that's how you sell information to snitches.
你就是通过他向告密者卖♥♥消息
We are meeting next with Tommy Diehause,
稍后我们要和汤米·德豪斯见面
and one of you is gonna turn on the other.
你俩肯定会有人主动开口的
That's the problem with working with
这就是与告密者合作的弊端
a snitch, Ms. Munn: they like to snitch.
默恩女士 他们喜欢告密
So I would start talking first.
所以我肯定会第一个开口
What do you want?
怎么了
Did Stiles talk to you yesterday at school?
斯蒂尔斯昨天在学校与你说过话吗
What? Drew Stiles?
什么 德鲁·斯蒂尔斯
Yeah. Why?
是的 怎么了
What'd he say?
他说了什么
Nothing. He's disgusting.
没什么 他是个讨厌鬼
I know. What'd he say?
我知道 他说了什么
Did you say something to your friends?
你是不是对你的朋友们说了些什么
No. Why?
没有 怎么了
They're all trying to talk to me now.
他们现在都想跟我说话
What are you doing?
你在做什么
What is this?
这是什么
Kids, hurry up! Your ride's here!
孩子们快点 车来了
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
Uh, my mistake.
我的错
I have to get to work.
我得去上班了
You were in with the partners yesterday.
昨天你和合伙人开了个会
What did they say?
他们说了什么
Nothing.
没什么
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
We need to leave by the end of the week.
我们这周末必须离开
They said that? No, I'm saying it.
他们那样说的 不 这是我说的
I'm still a partner here.
我依旧是律所的合伙人
And I'm stuck in the middle.
我被困在中间
I have a fiduciary responsibility
我对洛克哈特&加德纳律所
to Lockhart/Gardner.
具有诚信义务
And I am opening myself up to a lawsuit
单单与你们谈话
just by talking to you about anything.
就会让我陷入诉讼
We need to leave. Look.
我们得辞职 听着
One of the things we said we didn't like
我们不喜欢洛克哈特&加德纳律所的一点就是
about Lockhart/Gardner was how decisions were made
决定总是由威尔和戴安
by fiat, by Will and Diane.
独断产生
We said we wanted to run things democratically.
我们说过我们想要一切民♥主♥化
And we all voted to wait three weeks.
我们表决同意三周后离职
Would we take this case?
我们会接受这个案件吗
This death row case.
这个死刑案件
I don't know.
我说不好
Probably. Why not?
可能吧 为什么不呢
It's pro bono.
它是公益案件
50 partner hours.
50个合伙人工作小时
We would be afraid of going broke.
要是我们就会担心破产
Yeah, but Lockhart/Gardner
没错 但洛克哈特&加德纳律所
didn't take death row cases
也是从业六 七年后
until its sixth or seventh year.
才开始接死刑案件的
Are you having second thoughts?
你是犹豫了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I like watching Diane and Will work.
我喜欢看戴安和威尔工作
They care. Alicia.
他们关心客户 艾丽西娅
You and I are the new Will and Diane.
我和你就是新的威尔和戴安
Don't use the company phones.
别用公♥司♥电♥话♥
They're accessing the data.
他们正在访问数据
I have a deposition.
我还有个取证会
Very simply, the medical team thought
原因很简单 医护人员以为
they could put an I.V. in the offender's arm,
他们可以把针头扎进罪犯胳膊
but they were wrong.
但他们想错了
And how will tonight's execution be different?
今晚的死刑执行会有什么不同
We will do a better job hydrating Mr. Fornum
我们对佛努姆先生进行了补水
and using warm compresses to raise his veins.
并用热敷的方法使其血管突起
And we will place the I.V. in his foot.
我们会在他的足底进行静脉注射
And you didn't do this the last time?
你们在上次没有这样做吗
We would've.
本来是
But the execution was halted.
但执行过程中断了
And I didn't supervise it.
我也没有在场监督
So, you weren't present during the last attempt?
上次整个过程你都没有在场吗
Not all the time.
不是一直在场
We had a late arrival of potassium chloride.
我们晚到了一批氯化钾
We've had difficulties with the supply of this drug in the past,
过去我们的这种化学品比较紧缺
so I supervised and witnessed its removal from an overnight pouch
所以我就去监督化学品从隔夜邮袋取出
and placement in the intravenous tubing.
放入静脉输液管的过程
However, we will have greater control...
不过 这次我们一定会加强管理
What?
怎么了
This court seems to be all Eddie Alan Fornum all the time.
这个法庭似乎总是艾迪·阿兰·佛努姆的案子
Yes, His Honor Manfreddi
是的 曼佛雷迪法官
referred this death row appeal to your court,
将这一死刑上诉安排到您的法庭
Your Honor,
法官阁下
given that you were already hearing
想必您已经听说了
the Eighth Amendment appeal.
第八修正案的上诉
Lucky me. All right.
"非常有幸" 好了
So you're ten hours away from an execution.
离执行死刑还有十小时
What do you have for me?
有什么要给我看
We'd like to call a witness.
我们想要出示一位证人
You testified at Edward Alan Fornum's trial?
你曾在爱德华·阿兰·佛努姆审判中出庭作证
Yes.
是的
And you testified that he confessed to the double murder?
你曾作证他承认双重谋杀
Yes.
是的
And you would like to now withdraw that testimony?
现在你要撤销那份证词吗
Yes.
是的
As far as you know, eddie Fornum is innocent?
就你所知 艾迪·佛努姆是无辜的吗
Yes.
是的
And you received the information to condemn him
你是从那个女人 莱斯利·默恩的兄弟处
from the brother of that woman there--
获取了给他定罪的情报
Leslie Munn?
对吗
Yes. Is there anything else you would like to say?
是的 你还有其他话要说吗
No.
没有
You know, I didn't plan on judging this appeal,
要知道我没打算主审这次上诉
but you bring me that snitch
但你找来了那个告密人
who changes his testimony after almost a decade?
过了近十年 他才更改了证词
Now... now I'm sorry, ms. Lockhart, I'm sorry,
很抱歉 洛克哈特女士 很抱歉
but, uh, an appeal of actual innocence
但一个经过多年上诉
after years of appeals and decisions and-and delays
判决和延期的无罪上诉
has to stand on a much more ground
需要建立在更多的证据之上
than an indecisive snitch.
而不是一个善变告密者的证词
Your Honor... No.
法官大人 不行
At a certain point,
在某种程度上
it has to be over, judgments must stand.
都该结束了 维持原判
God forgive me...
愿主原谅...
I find for the state.
政♥府♥方胜诉
Execution will proceed.
死刑将执行
Eddie, I need you to stand.
艾迪 我需要你站起来
Eddie, please.
艾迪 请站起来
Place your hands out in front of you.
将双手放在身前
Turn around, please.
请转过身
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表