All those in favor of a two-month delay on soliciting new clients?
所有赞成两个月后募集新客户的举手
No, Howard.
别举 霍华德
I thought I was voting.
我以为是要我投票的
No, this is a different vote.
不 这是另一个
All right, 12 yeses. All those against?
好的 十二票同意 反对的呢
Howard.
霍华德
Ten noes, the motion passes.
十票反对 提议通过
We have a 60-day moratorium on soliciting new clients.
我们得延期六十天才能募集新客户
There's someone asking for Alicia Florrick.
有个人找艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Who?
谁
Burl Preston.
伯尔·普雷斯顿
Well, that's a surprise.
真令人惊讶
Yes.
是的
She started her own firm.
她开了自己的事务所
She seems to be holding all the old grudges.
她似乎还记着旧账呢
Well, don't blame me for that.
别因为这个怪我
Oh, it's too bad.
太糟糕了
I was looking forward to facing you in court.
我本来还想跟你庭上见呢
How's L.A. treating you, Mr. Preston?
在洛杉矶待遇怎么样 普雷斯顿先生
85 degrees when I left.
我走的时候给了我八十五个点
32 degrees here.
三十二个在这边
You tell me.
你说怎么样
I was thinking of signing clients in L.A.
我在想去洛杉矶签些客户
Yeah, great.
那挺好的
What's the case?
这次是什么官司
The suit Alicia's bringing?
艾丽西娅要起诉你什么
It's, uh, copyright infringement. Why?
侵犯版权 怎么了
I know how she works. I know her weaknesses.
我了解她的思路 清楚她的弱点
I know how to beat her.
我知道如何打败她
You're offering your services?
你这是毛遂自荐吗
No, thank you, though.
不用了但还是谢谢你
Why not?
为什么
I don't like you.
我不喜欢你
I don't like you, either. What's that got to do with it?
我也不喜欢你 但这又何妨呢
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
我敌人的敌人就是我的朋友
Governor Florrick's office.
福瑞克州长办公室
Yes, I'll transfer you now.
好的 我马上替你转接
Kalinda Sharma, there you are. How you doing?
凯琳达·夏尔马 来啦 还好吗
Good. What do you need?
不错 你想要什么
A proper hello.
得体的问候
Hello.
你好
Hello. What do you need?
你好 你要什么
Marilyn Garbanza. She's head of Peter's ethics commission.
玛丽莲·戈班扎 她是彼得道德委员会的主管
She's also pregnant.
而且她怀孕了
Very pregnant.
就快生了
I need to find out who the father is.
我得知道谁是孩子的父亲
All I know is that the father's first name is Peter.
我只知道孩子的父亲叫彼得
No.
做不了
Why not?
为什么
This is for Peter. Florrick.
这是为彼得 福瑞克
No, technically, no.
不 严格来说不是
Well, who's it for, then, technically?
好吧 那严格来说是为谁
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
I need an investigator who won't leak.
我需要一个口风紧的调查员
Who won't hurt Alicia.
还不会做出伤害她的事
With?
用什么伤害她
The possibility that Peter
彼得是孩子的父亲
is the father.
这种可能性
It's a slim possibility, but even the question
这可能性很小 但仅仅是质疑
can... cause problems.
就能...造成麻烦
I need an outsider...
我需要一个能守口如瓶的
who won't leak.
局外人
$500 an hour.
五百美金一小时
You sure I can't get you anything? A milkshake?
你们真的什么都不需要吗 来杯奶昔
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Um, we were getting our paperwork in line
我们正在为诉讼准备文书
for the lawsuit, Mr. Mills, and as their manager,
米尔斯先生 作为他们的经纪人
we see you purchased a compulsory license
我们了解到由于某些原因
from Rebel Kane, but for some reason
你向里贝尔·凯恩买♥♥了强制许可证
not a derivative copyright.
而不是派生版权
A, uh, what?
什 什么
A derivative copyright.
派生版权
The compulsory rights allow you to cover the song.
强制许可允许你使用这首歌♥
But the derivative rights protect you
但派生版权能够保护
if you make changes in that song.
你在这首歌♥上做出的改动
Oh, I have to get two things?
我得买♥♥这两样东西吗
I hate it when they look at each other like that.
我讨厌见他俩互看一眼的样子
You don't have to get them,
你不一定得买♥♥
but we need the derivative rights
但我们需要派生版权
to sue this TV show for stealing your cover.
才能起诉电视节目盗用你们的改编
Look, I was saving money,
我当时在存钱
I only bought the rights I needed to.
所以就买♥♥了我需要的东西
Do you know how much we make every time
你知道每次有人在「声破天」
that someone clicks that song on Spotify?
点击那首歌♥我们能挣多少钱吗
0.004 cents.
0.004美分
Well, let's just get the derivative rights.
我们把派生版权买♥♥下吧
How hard can that be?
这能有多难呢
Well, you do know Rebel Kane.
反正你认识里贝尔·凯恩
Yeah, I don't really know what happened.
我不知道这究竟怎么回事
We just, um, we need a...
我们就是需要一个
derivative... copyright.
派生...版权
Our manager kind of had a little bit of a brain fart,
我们的经纪人就是有点脑残
you know? So you need a what, a copyright?
你懂吧 所以你们要啥 版权吗
A derivative copyright.
派生版权
I think you'll remember my husband?
我想你记得我丈夫吧
Yeah.
是的
Peter.
彼得
I voted for him. I mean...
我投了他一票 我的意思是
I almost voted for him.
我差点投了他一票
Well, we wanted to go straight to you, Mr. Kane.
我们想直接向你买♥♥ 凯恩先生
Instead of through your label.
而不是通过你的唱片公♥司♥
I get it. I was a struggling artist, too.
我明白 我曾经也这么挣扎过
So how much is a derivative copyright?
你们出多少买♥♥派生版权
$5,000, typically.
通常是五千美金
Look, you name your next song after me,
你们下首歌♥以我命名
I'll give it to you for free.
我就免费给你
Actually, uh,
实际上
money has to change hands.
一定要有货币交易才行
Even if it's only five dollars.
就算只有五美金
Okay. Five dollars.
好吧 五美金
Come on, all these plants ain't going to pay for themselves.
给我吧 这些植物可不会自己付钱
Great, so I will have the paperwork
好的 我今天下午就把各种文件
sent over this afternoon.
送到你手上
Yeah, good.
好
Oh, here. We got it.
给 钱在这儿
You're kidding. This is them?
你开玩笑吧 这就是他们的律所
Hey, we all started out this way.
大家刚起步都是这样的
I didn't.
我不是
They want to settle, right?
他们想和解对吧
Oh, yeah. Too much of an embarrassment to go to court. Hello?
当然 闹上法庭多尴尬 你好
Here he is.
他到了
Mr. Preston, hello.
普雷斯顿先生 你好
You ready...
你准备好...
I believe you know Mr. Gardner.
我相信你认识加德纳先生吧
Alicia, Cary. How are you?
艾丽西娅 凯里 你们好吗
Good.
好
Mr. Gardner and I have decided to pursue this case together.
加德纳先生和我打算联手对付这案子
Shall we? This way.
我们能进去了吗 这里走
You should get over it.
你得释怀了
Get over what?
释怀什么
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表