You don't even know what the three Rs are, do you?
你根本不知道三项守则是哪三项对吗
This is fascinating,
这话题真有趣
but I have a party to prepare.
但我得去准备派对了
Yes, Mr. Lipsger, uh, one moment, please.
是的 里皮斯格先生 请等一下
Just-just talk to him. Give him a chance.
跟他聊聊吧 给他个机会
Renata, CEOs lie.
蕾娜塔 CEO都是大忽悠
That's what they're paid for.
他们就靠这个赚钱
Demetrius, I told you not to call.
迪米特里厄斯 我说过别打给我的
Hello?
你好
Zach, it's Mom.
扎克 我是妈妈
Hey, Mom. What's up?
妈妈 怎么了
There is a picture of you on Gawker at a party with a bong.
高客网上有一张你拿着大♥麻♥烟枪的照片
With a... Mom, that's a...
拿着 妈妈 那是
I-I didn't have a bong.
我没有大♥麻♥烟枪
Zach, there's a picture of you.
扎克 的确有张你的照片
Eli just called me.
伊莱刚刚打给我了
That's... It's not mine, Mom.
那是 那不是我的 妈妈
It's not mine.
不是我的
Whose party were you at anyway?
那你去的是谁的派对
Shauna Norrel's. You said it was all right for me to go.
肖娜·诺雷尔的 你说我可以去的
Yes, to go to the party, not to do drugs. I wasn't.
让你去派对 没让你吸毒 我没
I didn't. I was actually taking it away from Shauna,
我没吸毒 我是从肖娜那里把它拿走
so she wouldn't use it.
阻止她吸大♥麻♥
Oh, come on, Zach.
得了吧 扎克
It's true, Mom.
这是真的 妈妈
Zach, I'm gonna have to call you back.
扎克 我待会再打给你
So? What did he say? Can Colin sign?
他说什么了 可以让科林签字了吗
Put me on the board.
让我进入董事会
Oh, come on, Renata!
不是吧 蕾娜塔
Shut up, Morgan.
闭嘴 摩根
Colin hasn't had the best luck with his wives.
科林从未觅得过真正的好老婆
I want to be a bigger part of his life.
我想更多地融入他的生活
Put me on the board, and I'll get Colin to sign.
让我进董事会 我就让科林签字
What's going on? What happened?
情况如何 进展怎么样
He's signing it now.
他正在签字
We're good!
没问题了
Have a sangria.
喝杯桑格利亚酒
And I'll sign the last line.
我就签最后一行
Sign the last line.
签了最后一行
And I'll have a sangria.
我就喝酒
It's coming to you now.
现在传给你
Let me know when you get it. Okay.
收到了告诉我 好
Uh, not yet. Probably in a minute.
还没收到 估计马上有
Cary, who's the prosecutor on your two criminal cases?
你那两个刑案的公诉人是谁
The ones that were delayed.
延迟的那两个
Um, you mean before or after?
之前的还是之后的
Before; the prosecutor before.
之前 之前的公诉人
Uh, Finn Polmar, why?
芬恩·波尔马 怎么了
Why was he taken off?
他为什么被换掉
I have no idea. Okay, there it is.
不知道 来了
I got it.
我收到了
I'll forward it on to the court clerk.
我去把它交给法庭书♥记♥员
Wait there until I get the confirmation.
等着拿回批准来
Finn Polmar.
芬恩·波尔马
Hey, it's Alicia.
你好 我是艾丽西娅
Oh, hey, what's up?
你好 怎么了
My partner Cary Agos was on two cases
我合伙人凯里·艾格斯有两个案子
with you as the prosecutor.
你是公诉人
We just got word that you were moved off them.
我们刚接到通知你被换掉了
That's right.
是的
Is there some reason for this?
有什么原因吗
Something to do with Castro?
跟卡斯特罗有关吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm just worried that he might be coming after y--
我只是有点担心他可能...
Finn, is someone in the office with you?
芬恩 有人在你办公室吗
That's right.
是的
Okay, I'm gonna call you back.
我一会儿打给你
Who was that?
那是谁
Aw, just some defense attorney; nothing important.
辩方律师 没什么要紧事
We have a problem, Alicia. What is it?
艾丽西娅 有点问题 怎么了
"Other expenses."
[其他费用]
Clarke brought this to my attention.
克拉克提醒我的
The financial disclosure statement-- Sweeney lied.
财务状况声明 斯威尼作假了
He put all his recreational expenses in it.
他把所有娱乐开销都放进去了
Recreational?
娱乐
Drugs and sexual therapy. Oh, dear Lord.
毒品 性理疗 上帝
Yeah, he could get arrested for this, Alicia.
对 他可能因此被捕 艾丽西娅
It's $145,000.
145,000美元呢
Okay, well, uh, can I cross out the amount on the contract?
我能划掉合同上的金额吗
Yes. And get him to initial it.
可以 然后让他签名
And have him refund $145,000
然后让他退14万5千块
into his business account,
到他的商务账户
and I'll try to get the filing back from the courthouse.
我去试试从法庭把文件拿回来
We have 30 minutes.
还有三十分钟
Have you heard anything from Zach?
扎克有什么解释吗
I have a reporter on the line.
有个记者在跟我打电♥话♥呢
Eli, I cannot talk right now.
伊莱 我现在没法说话
Alicia, I promise you this is the most important thing
艾丽西娅 我保证这是目前
you're doing right now.
你处理的最重要的事
Zach wasn't smoking pot.
扎克没有抽大♥麻♥
It wasn't his. Great!
那不是他的 太好了
Then I need him to say that to a reporter.
我需要他跟记者说明那点
He's not talking to a reporter, Eli.
他不会跟记者对话 伊莱
You don't understand. This is not a 24-hour news cycle anymore.
你不懂 这不是24小时新闻周期的事了
This is a photo, everyone is linking to it.
这是张照片 所有人都在点击它
We need to put a statement out now!
我们必须马上发表声明
Alicia, did you hear what I just said?
艾丽西娅 你听到我说的了吗
Alicia! Alicia!
艾丽西娅 艾丽西娅
Eli, I'll put out a statement, but I can't right now.
伊莱 我会发表声明 但现在不行
Hold on, hold on.
稍等 稍等
Hello? Alicia, hey. It's Finn.
你好 艾丽西娅 我是芬恩
Castro was in the office.
卡斯特罗刚才在我办公室
Oh, uh, yeah, Finn. Can you hold on for a moment?
好 芬恩 你能稍等一会儿吗
Mr. Sweeney?
斯威尼先生
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
What's wrong?
怎么了
Mr. Sweeney, you lied on your financial disclosure.
斯威尼先生 你在财务声明里作假了
We have 24 minutes to refund your account
我们还有24分钟可以向你账户退款
and sign a new a statement. Please!
并签份新的声明 拜托了
I don't lie.
我从不作假
Look, you can't include sexual therapy
你看 不能把性理疗
as a business expense.
也当做商务开支
It's political correctness There it is.
那个政♥治♥绝对正确 在这儿
Initial here and here where I made the correction.
在这两处我改过的地方签名
Finn, I am so sorry I got distracted.
芬恩 抱歉我有点其他事
Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克夫人吗
Yes. Who's this?
对 你是谁
Shauna Norrel, Zach's friend.
肖娜·诺雷尔 扎克的朋友
Oh, Sh-Shauna. How are you?
肖娜 你好
Good. Except Zach called me about this party at my house.
很好 但扎克打电♥话♥给我说聚会的事
And how I was the one with the bong, smoking pot?
说是我拿着烟枪 在抽大♥麻♥
Yes! Thank you for calling. It's such a relief...
对 谢谢你打来 真的很让我...
What are you doing? I have to read it first.
你在做什么 我得先读一遍
I told him I couldn't lie for him.
我跟他说我不能为他说谎
Excuse me?
抱歉你说什么
Smoking pot.
抽大♥麻♥的事
I couldn't lie for him about smoking pot.
我不能为他谎称我在抽大♥麻♥
I think the best thing for Zach is he face the fact
我觉得对扎克而言最好的是
he has a problem.
面对他有问题的事实
Signed. Now what do I do?
签好了 我现在做什么
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表