I'll take two.
来两杯
You following me?
你在跟踪我
No, I'm having a drink.
没 我只是来酒吧喝酒
Kalinda, I told you I'd give you five minutes.
凯琳达 就给你五分钟啊
Don't waste 'em.
可别浪费了
Okay.
行啊
I miss you.
我很想你
You pretend you're jumping ship with Florrick-Agos
你假装要跳槽到我们福&艾律所
so you can pass our secrets to Lockhart/Gardner.
好把我们的机密都泄露给洛&加律所
They're my employer, Cary.
他们是我老板 凯里
And I was your friend.
而我还曾是你朋友呢
Yeah, which is why I kept your secret for three months.
没错啊 所以我才帮你们守了三个月的秘密
Oh, what... what secret?
什么 什么秘密
That you were leaving.
你们要走那事啊
You know, Will was ready to fire me for that.
威尔都差点因为这事把我给炒了
I'm not your enemy, Cary,
我不是你的敌人 凯里
but I can't endanger my job for you.
但我也不能为了你不顾我自己的工作
Great, you've said your piece...
很好 既然你都这么说了...
Oh, I'm s... I'm, oh, my God. I am so sorry.
抱歉... 老天 太对不起了
Here, wait, let me do this.
稍等 让我来
Uh... I get it. I got it, I got it, I got it.
我自己来 我自己来 我自己来
When we got into our room this morning,
今早我们走进陪审室时
someone left stinky Thai food in the garbage.
发现垃圾桶里有一堆发臭的泰国菜
The other jury was the last one in there.
另一组陪审团是昨天最晚走的
Any other matters counsel would like to address before we begin?
庭审开始前还有需要解决的事情吗
No, Your Honor. No, Your Honor.
没了 法官阁下 没有 法官阁下
Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克女士呢
Nothing, Your Honor.
没有 法官阁下
Then let us proceed, shall we?
那我们就开始吧
Abel Botera...
我叫亚伯·博泰拉
I'm a doorman at the Cinque Terre Resort in Rio de Janeiro.
我是里约热内卢五渔村度假村的门房♥
Mr. Botera, this is security video from the resort lobby
博泰拉先生 这是今年7月11日下午
from the afternoon of July 11th of this year.
从贵酒店大厅调取的监控录像
Can you identify this man?
你认识这个男人吗
Yes, that's Alonso Cazorla.
是的 他是阿隆索·卡索拉
And are you aware that Mr. Cazorla has been convicted by Brazilian
你是否清楚卡索拉先生已经在巴西法庭
courts of trafficking in narcotics on three separate occasions?
三次被判私贩毒品罪
Yes, everyone in Rio knows this.
是的 每个里约人都知道
Can you identify the two people meeting with him here?
你能认出画面中和他见面的两个人吗
Yes. The defendants.
是的 就是被告
You've described Mr. Cazorla as a drug dealer.
你把卡索拉先生描述成了一名毒贩
But he also runs a scuba diving company, doesn't he?
但他不也开着一家潜水公♥司♥吗
And a nightclub, two gas stations.
还有一家夜♥总♥会♥ 两个加油站
All fronts for... So what we're watching here
整条... 所以我们现在看到的
could simply be an exchange of money for scuba gear.
也有可能是他们正单纯地在购买♥♥潜水设备
Isn't that right? I guess.
我说的对吗 我想是吧
In fact, didn't Ms. Riggs ask you to arrange
事实上 里格斯女士是否曾让你
a scuba lesson with Mr. Cazorla
去卡索拉先生那去预约一节潜水课
a day before this video was taken?
就在这个监控录像被录下的前一天
Yes.
是的
And that scuba lesson was for Ms. Riggs alone.
而且该潜水课是专门为里格斯女士而开
Wasn't it? Yes. Yes.
没错吧 是的 没错
So to your knowledge, only Ms. Riggs met with Mr. Cazorla
所以据你所知 在画面中这次碰面前
prior to the meeting that was captured on this video?
只有里格斯女士还单独见过卡索拉先生
Objection, Your Honor, sidebar. Right?
反对 法官阁下 过于偏颇 对吗
By eliciting testimony that my client alone
诱导证人给出我方当事人单独会见过
met with a convicted drug dealer,
被定罪的毒贩这样的证词
Mr. Agos is implying that Ms. Riggs
艾格斯先生是在暗示里格斯女士
was solely responsible.
要负全责
We have an absolute right to exculpate our client.
我们有当然理由要为我方当事人洗脱罪责
Not by implicating ours, you don't.
但不能陷我方当事人于不义
Judge, we request limiting instructions.
法官 我们请求向陪审团做出限定指示
It's like herding cats with you people.
这指示太有挑战性了
Step back.
都先退下
It'd be better if we work together.
我们合作的话胜券更高
Tell that to Will.
跟威尔说去
What is it?
什么事
Kalinda thinks the Paisley Group might be ready to bolt.
凯琳达觉得佩斯莉集团有可能退出
We've been ignoring them.
我们一直对他们不够重视
Yeah, she has information on a case they're worried about.
她有消息 说他们有个案子缠身
Can you handle this? Yes, go.
你能处理这里吗 可以 去吧
I am instructing Ms. Riggs' jury
我命令里格斯女士的陪审团
to disregard Mr. Agos' entire cross.
无视艾格斯先生的整个交叉询问过程
Mr. Lampe's jury, the ones in the folding chairs...
兰普先生坐在折叠椅上的陪审团
No, we're up here now.
不 我们现在坐在这儿
Okay, good.
好 很好
I'm happy.
我很满意
Has someone told you I'm not happy?
有人告诉你我不满意吗
We just want to do our due diligence, sir.
我们只是尽职调查 先生
The Paisley Group matters to us. You matter to us.
我们很重视佩斯莉集团 很重视你
Well, at first, I considered Florrick-Agos.
起初我考虑过福瑞克&艾格斯律所
But again, I'm happy.
不过 我目前很满意
I don't know how else to say it.
我不知道还能怎么说
I understand, sir, but we've identified
我理解 先生 但我们发觉
some areas where you may need help.
您或许在某些事情上需要我们的帮助
Haley Elliott?
海莉·艾略特
What about her?
她怎么了
Not to sound indelicate.
请原谅我的失礼
I know about the solicitation charge, sir.
我知道关于嫖♥娼♥指控的事 先生
You-you know...?
你是指
I don't...
我不
What do you know?
你知道什么
That any decent firm can get you off,
任何律所都能帮你脱罪
but the matter's still public record.
但关键是还是会被记入公众记录
Now, Lockhart/Gardner
现在洛克哈特&加德纳律所
can get the arrest expunged.
能帮你清除这次逮捕记录
Which as a CEO of a major corporation...
作为一家大型企业的CEO
Haley is not a prostitute. She's my granddaughter.
海莉不是妓♥女♥ 她是我孙女
She's...?
她是
Is this some sort of joke?
这是什么玩笑吗
She's in a wheelchair with Hodgkin's.
她由于患有霍奇金症而坐在轮椅上
No, sir, I'm-I'm very sorry.
不 先生 我 我很抱歉
I was terribly misinformed. Yes, you were.
我被严重误导了 的确
Is there anything else you need from me?
你还需要什么吗
No, sir.
没有了 先生
We're... fine.
我们...没事了
I'll call this afternoon.
下午我再给您去电
What was that about?
这是怎么回事
Cary.
凯里
What about him?
他怎么了
Yes, Mr. Paisley, absolutely,
是的 佩斯莉先生 当然
we would love to meet.
我们很乐意见您
Right, exactly, one of the reasons
是的 的确 我们离开
we left Lockhart/Gardner was because
洛克哈特&加德纳律所的原因之一
it was getting too big, and losing sight of its clients.
就是它店大欺客 不重视客户
The Paisley Group. You're kidding? How?
佩斯莉集团 真的吗 怎么回事
I thought they weren't coming.
我以为他们不来了
I paid a bartender to spill a drink on me.
我付钱让一个酒保把酒洒在我身上
You...? No, I'm here, I'm here.
你 不 我在 我在
We're following all the ethical rules, Marilyn.
我们遵守了所有道德条款 玛丽莲
Yes, unfortunately, this isn't about the ethical rules.
是的 可惜这与道德条款无关
I-I just need to ask you a few questions, Alicia.
我只是需要问你一些问题 艾丽西娅
After court.
等你下法庭以后
This isn't about you as Peter's spouse.
不是关于你作为彼得的配偶
It's about you as Peter's lawyer.
而是关于你作为他的律师
Court is now in session.
法庭现在开庭
The Honorable Loudon Spencer presiding.
有请尊敬的劳登·斯宾塞法官
Mr. Botera?
博泰拉先生
What languages does Mr. Cazorla speak?
卡索拉先生说得是哪国语言
Far as I know just Portuguese.
据我所知是葡萄牙语
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表