just as the Isenstadts used it as a stick.
就同伊恩斯塔德夫妇夫妇把金钱当作要挟的武器
Judge, if tying the destruction of a fetus
法官 若给钱才堕胎都不算敲诈
to the payment of money isn't blackmail, nothing is.
那么"敲诈"一词就不复存在了
Okay. I'll hear from Ms. Bach
好吧 明天我会第一个听取
on this question first thing tomorrow.
巴♥赫♥小姐的证词
Judge, even if she were to make the offer,
法官 即使她提出了此提议
it was nothing more than a permissible settlement negotiation
也不过是民事案件中一次受到许可的
in a civil case.
和解协商
Or a crime.
或是犯罪
If I find your client's committed one,
如果我发现你的客户确实这么做了
I'll refer her to the state's attorney.
我会把她交给州检察官处置
Mom, did you tell Cam to leave me alone?
妈妈 你叫凯姆不要来骚扰我吗
Good morning, Grace.
早上好 格蕾丝
Did you tell Cam to get lost?
你叫凯姆滚开吗
You mean the man with the motorcycle helmet,
你指那个带着摩托车头盔
the man who came to my door, who wanted to come in
敲我的家门 想进来
and have a beer and wait for you?
边喝酒边等你的男人吗
Mom, he's my pastor.
妈妈 他是我的牧师
He's the head of Campus Faith.
他是"校园信仰"的负责人
He was supposed to pick up some reading plans.
他本该来拿我的阅读计划的
Okay... Grace, he didn't look like a...
好吧 格蕾丝 他看上去不像
I don't know what he looked like,
我不知道他看上去像什么
but just because they're pastors doesn't mean anything.
但即使他们是牧师也不代表什么
Mom, what's going on?
妈妈 怎么了
I saw the Web site-- the ten hottest daughters.
我看到那个网站了 十大性感千金
Zach showed you. No, I forced him to show me.
扎克给你看了 不 我逼他的
Mom, that doesn't mean anything.
妈妈 那不代表什么
I'm not after all of that.
我不在意那些
I know, honey, but boys are.
我知道 亲爱的 但男孩们在意
So? So...
所以呢 所以
you're dressing differently.
你的穿着打扮变了
You're taking dresses from my closet.
你从我的衣柜里拿裙子穿
You said I could.
你自己同意的
I know, but, Grace, I'm your mom, and this...
我知道 但格蕾丝 我是你妈妈
Mom... I want to be pretty.
妈妈 我想变漂亮
Just let me be pretty.
让我变漂亮吧
Oh, honey, you are pretty.
亲爱的 你很漂亮
No, you have to say that.
你是不得不这么说
I want other people to think that I'm pretty.
我想别人觉得我漂亮
Did you tell my clients that you'd only have an abortion
你是否告诉我的客户只有拿出十万美元
if they paid you $100,000?
你才肯堕胎
No, I did not.
不 我没有
If the court would please instruct the witness she's under oath.
请法庭提醒证人她已立誓
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官大人
The witness has been sworn and is fully aware of that.
证人很清楚她已立誓吐实
You are under oath, ma'am.
你是立过誓的 女士
I might have said that $100,000...
我可能说过十万美元
I was looking into the possibility that Dr. Tuft has a DUI.
我在调查塔夫脱医生是否有酒驾记录
Really? Yeah.
是吗 是的
He doesn't, but I was checking with his medical reps
他没有 但我在和他的医疗代表核实时
and I did find out something else.
找到了些别的东西
So, what do you have?
那你找到了什么
As Dr. Tuft's notes show,
塔夫脱医生的笔记上显示
he cultured the embryo 48 hours prior to implantation.
在栽培胚胎48小时后他才将其植入母体
Meaning there's been a miscalculation of fetal age.
意味着胚胎年龄计算错误了
Let me see that.
让我看看
We're in the third trimester, Mr. Schmidt,
我们已在妊娠期第三阶段了 施密特先生
meaning the fetus is viable.
胚胎已经可存活了
Which means you won't be able to pressure
意味着你们无法强迫
our client to terminate.
我们的客户终止妊娠
You're selfish, Tara.
塔拉 你真自私
It'd be one thing if you said I'm adopting him,
若你说要收养他 那也情有可原
but you're walking away.
可你生完就撒手不管了
Remember what you said, Kathy, after the first sonogram?
记得第一次做超声图后你说的吗 凯西
"Do everything you can to protect my baby"
"请尽你所能保护我的孩子"
This isn't protecting.
这不是保护
It's owning.
这是占有
I'm keeping him alive.
我努力让他存活
That's the only way I know how to protect him.
这是我保护他的唯一方式
Feel him kicking, Kathy.
感受一下他的小蹬脚吧 凯西
Just feel him.
感受他
No.
不
It's the final offer, Diane.
这是最终报价 戴安
No, it's the final offer when I accept it.
不 我接受的那个才是最终报价
No.
不
Howard, David, could you please give us a moment?
霍华德 大卫 能先出去一下吗
We got a problem?
有什么问题吗
No, just something between Diane and myself.
不 就是我和戴安之间的一些事
Alicia, you stay.
艾丽西娅 你留下
I'm going to want you to run a change in the contract.
我要你协助更改合同
What do you want?
你要什么
More than this.
高于这个价
No, this isn't about money.
不 这与钱无关
This is about us.
与你我有关
So, what do you want from me?
你想要我怎样
I put my life into this place.
我为这里辛苦卖♥♥命
My whole life.
全心全意
And it's appreciated.
我们都很感激
No, it's not--
不
not with ghouls like that shoving me out the door.
和那群食尸鬼一起赶我走不叫感激
Well, I can't negotiate appreciation.
谈判桌上谈不了感激
That's right.
对
That's why you'd better do it with money.
所以你最好用钱来表示
And how much appreciation are you looking for, Your Honor?
你想要多少感激 法官大人
I must have really hurt you...
我一定深深伤害了你
to make you want to hurt me like this.
让你想如此伤害我
That was the deal from the beginning, Diane, remember?
戴安 我们一开始就约好了 记得吗
We work together until it's not fun or profitable anymore.
一起工作 直到丧失乐趣或者无利可图
Well, here we are.
瞧瞧现在的我们
Are you having fun?
你开心吗
Bump the package up by 20% and I'll leave.
再多百分之二十我就走
I can't do that.
我做不到
Then find another way.
那就再想办法
I'll be at home.
我就在家等
She'll come around.
她会回心转意的
She knows she can't be sworn in with a partnership dispute
她知道自己不能带着合伙纠纷
hanging over her head.
宣誓就职
We need to leave this week.
我们这周就得走
You're sure?
你确定吗
Yes.
确定
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表