Right. I'll get her looking into this
没错 我会让她调查这个
paralegal's background.
律师助理的背景
Slime her before she can slime you.
在她咬你之前先咬她一口
When can you start?
什么时候开始
To the right.
往右
A little to the left.
稍微向左
To the left. Good.
向左 好的
And you can put the seal over there.
然后把印♥章♥放那儿
So, Jackie,
杰姬
what are we doing here?
你在这儿做什么
Rearranging. Mm-hmm.
重新布置
Do you think the seal would look good there?
你觉得印♥章♥放哪儿更好看吗
There? Why not the men's room?
那儿 干脆放到男厕所好了
Mr. Gold.
别这样 戈德先生
Take it down and put the seal back up in its place.
把印♥章♥取下来放回原处
What are you doing, Mr. Gold?
你干什么 戈德先生
Putting the state seal back up
把州印挂回去
and keeping every reporter from asking
省得记者们问彼得
if the governorship has gone to Peter's head.
究竟当没当上州长
He won, Eli.
他当选了 伊莱
It's not wrong to put such a beautiful portrait
把漂亮的肖像放在显眼的位置
in a place of prominence.
也没什么错啊
Hmm, maybe it's not wrong, Jackie, but it is stupid.
或许没错 杰姬 但并不聪明
Perhaps you and I should have a little talk, hmm?
恐怕我们得谈一谈了吧
Put the seal back!
把印♥章♥放回去
Yes, sir.
是的
Jackie, you and I have had some...
杰姬 我们相处过一段
times together.
时间
We have... over the years.
没错 这几年来
And we've had some... disagreements along the way.
我们之间总是有些分歧
Not so many.
不算太多
But now your son is governor,
但如今你儿子是州长了
and any disagreement results in bigger issues,
任何分歧都会变成大问题
so we need to stop.
所以别闹了
Whenever you want something changed around here,
无论何时你想对这儿有任何改动
no matter how small, no matter how insignificant,
不管东西多小 多不重要
you have to ask.
你都得先问过
Certainly. No.
当然 不
You have to ask me.
你得先问过我
Not Peter, not Alicia.
不是彼得 不是艾丽西娅
Not the little fairies that sit on your shoulder.
不是坐在你肩头的小仙女
Just me.
是我
He's my son, Eli.
他是我儿子 伊莱
You can't keep me from speaking to my son.
你不能不让我跟我儿子说话
I can, actually.
实际上我可以
You don't want to challenge me on this, Jackie.
你不要质疑这一点 杰姬
Not the campaign manager
是我帮他领先
that got his candidate elected by six points.
六个百分点 拿下这次选举的
I'll talk to Peter.
我要跟彼得说
Do that.
随你
I'll have him call you in 20 minutes.
我会让他20分钟后给你回电
The call will last exactly four minutes, so,
通话时间不多不少四分钟 所以
keep it quick.
说得简短些
Christina Quinn, the paralegal who used to work here--
克里斯蒂娜·奎恩 曾在这里工作的律师助理
I need everything that you can find on her.
我需要你能找到的关于她的一切资料
Dirt? Yes.
狠料吗 对
Work history, sexual history.
工作经历 性经历
Anything that would be...
任何会...
Where do you get your hair done?
你头发在哪儿做的
Where? Uh, I don't know. Different places.
哪儿 我忘了 不同地方
I wish my hair would behave.
我希望我的头发也能服服贴贴
It just flops. Just...
但它总是乱来
I flop it this way or that way.
我压这儿也不行那也不行
You knew this paralegal?
你知道这个律师助理吗
Uh, the one suing us? Yeah.
起诉我们的这个吗 认识
What do you think of her?
你觉得她是个什么样的人
I think she's very... young.
她...很年轻
You read her accusations?
你看过她的控告书吗
Yes.
看过
She accused everybody of improprieties but you.
她控告了所有人 除了你
Yeah, I saw that.
我发现了
Are her accusations true?
她所说的都是真的吗
No.
不是
But you're hesitant?
可你犹豫了
No. I just think some things are open to interpretation.
不 我就觉得有些事需要解释
Do you think sexual harassment is open to interpretation?
你觉得性骚扰需要解释吗
No.
不用
Okay, time to walk.
我该走路了
Look at us-- out to save the world.
看看我们 拯救世界
Who took that?
谁拍的
Viola Walsh, wasn't it?
维奥拉·沃尔对吧
So, here you are in my apartment
五年来你第一次
for the first time in five years,
到我公♥寓♥来
and my guess is that you have something to get off your chest.
我猜你一定有话要说吧
Are we that obvious?
这么明显
A bit. What is it?
挺明显 说吧
How well do you know Kurt?
你对库尔特了解有多深
What?
怎么了
He disagrees with you about the right to bear arms.
对于枪♥支♥持有问题 你们意见不合
Look, he disagrees with me about that.
他不同意我的看法
I disagree with him.
我也不同意他的看法
It's not a stumbling block.
这不是什么问题
But his views, Diane.
但他的观点 戴安
All his views. He supports Sarah Palin.
他所有的观点 他支持莎拉·佩林
I know. I can't believe it.
我知道 难以置信
I fell in love with a Palin supporter.
我竟然会爱上佩林的支持者
It's not funny, Diane.
这可不好笑 戴安
Do you see her? She's back on Fox.
你看到她了吗 她又回福克斯台了
Oh, you don't watch Fox.
你又不看福克斯台
They show clips on Jon Stewart.
那台有时也放乔恩·司徒的节选
His views on Obama
他对于奥巴马
and secessionism.
分离主义的看法
Okay, so, what is this, an intervention?
你们到底想干什么 劝我分手吗
No, it's just...
不 只是
Issues matter.
这些问题还挺值得思考的
I know we're all supposed to disagree and smile
我知道我们应该微笑保留异议
and go home and pretend it's all some big tennis match,
然后回家假装这只是一场网球赛
but people end up poorer,
但最后人们会越来越穷
guns end up killing people.
枪♥支♥迟早要杀人
Global warming keeps destroying our...
全球变暖会慢慢毁灭我们...
So, you're saying I shouldn't be happy?
那你言下之意是我不该幸福吗
No, what we're saying is,
不 我们的意思是
do you really know who this guy is?
你确定你了解这个家伙吗
Do you know his religion, his politics?
你了解他的信仰他的政见吗
Thanks for stopping by,
感谢你们来拜访
but I actually do have to go to work.
但我还有点事要处理
No. Diane, please, just sit and talk.
不 戴安 别这样 坐下好好谈谈
Fran, Lyle,
弗郎 莱尔
if I fell into a life of addiction,
如果我哪天染上毒瘾
then, please, do intervene, but don't for this.
你们一定要来干预我 但这事就算了
Not for love.
爱情就不必了
The best advice you ever gave me,
戴安 我遇到莱尔的时候
Diane, when I met Lyle was,
你给我最好的建议就是
make sure your love can survive outside the bubble.
确保你的爱情能在现实中存活下来
I give it back to you.
我现在把这句话还给你
How long have you worked at Lockhart/Gardner?
你在洛&加律所工作了多久
Shall we say hello first?
我们是不是应该先打个招呼
Hello.
你好
How long have you worked at lockhart/Gardner?
你在这家律所工作了多久
Two years.
两年
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表