and you made him a partner here.
你们让他成了合伙人
It's not a reason.
不是这样的
Actually, it is.
这就是原因
Maybe it's a smokescreen?
可能这只是烟雾弹
They're trying to lull us into a false sense of security?
他们试图营造安全感的假象 来骗我们
Okay, so I'm lulled.
好吧 我承认我被骗到了
Good job, Howard. Fun.
做得好 霍华德 很有意思
Um, do you have a minute?
你有空吗
I have a question I'd like to ask you two. What?
我有个问题想问问你们 什么问题
Okay, here we go.
重头戏开始
I would like to do it in private?
我希望能私下谈
Fine. We can go in my office.
好吧 我们可以去我办公室谈
Damn it. Keep them there.
该死 他们需要留在那
Actually, um, can we do it, uh, here?
我们可以在这谈吗
Why?
为什么
Yeah, uh, I... I didn't want to take Will's office.
我...我不是有意要用威尔办公室的
I just thought it would be best if clients didn't see it empty.
我认为让客户看到空的办公室不好
We can do it here.
我们可以在这谈
Uh, well, what is it?
什么问题
What documents did you leave out of the discovery?
你们到底漏了什么文件没有给我们
What documents? No documents. What are you talking about?
什么文件 没有的事 你在说什么
We made copies of everything when we left Lockhart/Gardner,
我们在离开洛&加律所时拷贝了所有的文件
so if there are any additional documents,
如果有另外的文件
we'll be able to check.
我们可以查到的
Are you accusing us of...?
你是在指责我们...
Alicia, I-I don't understand.
艾丽西娅 我不明白
What are you saying?
你想说什么
I don't want this to get confrontational.
我不想在这事上太激进
I just want to warn you:
我只想提醒你
we'll look askance at any late-arriving evidence.
我们会质疑所有晚送来的文件
Okay, here we go.
好戏开始
What was that about?
这到底是怎么回事儿
I have no idea.
我毫无头绪
She's warning us. Why?
她在警告我们 为什么呢
Not gonna say anything with Diane there.
当着戴安的面 他们什么都不会说的
Not unless...
除非
What?
怎么了
What is it? Can you zoom in?
怎么了 你能放大吗
Not without them knowing.
不能 不然他们会发现
Can you record it? No.
能录像吗 不能
It's a live stream. Why?
这全是现场直播 怎么了
Oh, it's not what we thought.
不是我们想的那样
They don't have the wife that we thought.
他们手上有的 不是我们猜的那个妻子
It's not Mrs. Gopnik?
不是高普尼克夫人吗
No.
是的
Mrs Lampard is here.
兰帕德夫人到了
Oh, great. In my office.
来 我们去我办公室谈
Who is it? Deena Lampard.
那是谁 迪娜·兰帕德
Who's that?
那是谁
Neil Gross's wife.
尼尔·格罗斯的妻子
Oh, crap.
该死
Yeah. They have Mrs. Chumhum, and we're screwed.
他们有查查网太太 我们这下惨了
That smells good.
闻起来真香
Well, had to make due with what's here.
巧妇难为无米之炊
It's not my best.
这不是我最好的水平
Why do you always do that?
你为什么总是这样呢
I just gave you a compliment,
我刚刚是夸奖你
and you made it sound like an accusation.
而你像是把它当做指责
I'm just trying to explain why...
我只是在解释为什么...
Ugh. You're right.
你说的对
Your daughter always accused me of the same thing.
你女儿也是经常这样说我
I guess she's a lot like me,
我女儿像我
and Peter's a lot like you.
彼得像你
Now, that sounded like an accusation.
现在听起来像是指责
It did, didn't it?
确实很像 不是吗
I see where Alicia's drinking comes from.
我可以看出艾丽西娅为什么喜欢喝酒
And Peter's rudeness.
彼得为什么目中无人
No wonder they're splitting up.
怪不得他们分居了
What? No wonder they're splitting up,
什么 怪不得他们分居了
or not splitting up, or just doing the power couple thing.
或没分居 只是像当权夫妻一样生活
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
Forwarding their own careers
互相帮助对方的职业
while sleeping with anyone they want.
同时可以随意和想睡的人睡
They're not doing that.
他们才没有这么做呢
Oh, yes, they are.
他们有的
Where did you hear that? From my son.
你是从哪听来的 我儿子那
Alicia talks to him.
艾丽西娅跟他说的
Well, that's awful.
那太糟糕了
Oh, it's fine.
我不觉得
They're getting along better than they did when they were sleeping together.
他们这样比睡在一起更好相处
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I don't like the way you're waving this in my face.
我不喜欢你拿这事在我面前说事
I am hardly waving this in your face.
我才没有在你面前说事
Hi, Mom.
妈
Oh, hi, honey.
你好 宝贝
It's not Mom. How are you, Grace?
你妈不在 你最近好吗 格蕾丝
We're making dinner.
我们在做晚饭
So,
所以说
this isn't about Mrs. Gopnik at all?
这完全跟高普尼克太太没关系
This is about Mrs. Gross?
这是关于格罗斯太太
It looked like her.
那看起来像是她
Last time I saw her was
我上次见她是在飞机上
during their fight over their prenup.
他们那时正打算飞去签婚前协议
We lose Chumhum,
我们会失去查查网
that would close our doors, right?
这会让我们结业 是吗
It's still 75% of our operating income.
我们还有75%的收入
Does she have that much sway over her husband?
她对她丈夫有这么大的影响力吗
Did you try Neil Gross?
你有联♥系♥上尼尔·格罗斯吗
He's traveling in China.
他现在在中国出差
They said, "Does she believe you?"
他们说 她相信你吗
That's what they said in the teleconference?
他们在远程会议里是这么说的吗
Yes. So they're lying to her.
是的 所以说他们在骗她
About us. So we meet with her.
关于我们的事 我们该见见她
Ask her if she's happy. No.
问问她对我们服务是否满意 不
Cary, you do it. She liked you.
凯里 你来打 她喜欢你
Work your magic.
露一手
God, I am the new Will.
老天啊 我现在成新威尔了
Sorry.
抱歉
Hello. Hey, it's me.
你好 是我
Sorry to bother you at work.
很抱歉在你上班的时候打扰你
Oh, no, that's okay, Peter.
不 没事 彼得
What do you need?
什么事
This is gonna seem like an odd question.
这问题听起来可能会有些奇怪
Do you know where your casserole dish is?
你知道你那炖肉用的浅锅在哪吗
What?
什么
Mother called. She said she couldn't call you.
妈刚打电♥话♥来 她说她联♥系♥不到你
They're making lasagna at your apartment.
她们正在你公♥寓♥ 做千层面
Oh, dear mother of God. She called you?
我的亲娘啊 她打给你了
They sound like they've been drinking.
听起来她们在喝酒
I'm gonna kill them.
我要灭了她们
I'm in a meeting, so I really don't know...
我正在开会 所以我真的不知道...
Peter, just tell them to stop.
彼得 你赶紧阻止他们
This needs to stop. Seriously.
她们需要停止 我说真的
I would go there myself with a hatchet,
如果能 我现在真想立马过去
but I'm in the middle of something here.
但我手上正好有事
Okay.
好的
You didn't, uh...
你没有...
you didn't say anything to mother about us,
你没有告诉妈咱俩的事吧
about our situation, did you?
关于我们的情况
To Jackie? No. Why?
杰姬吗 没啊 怎么了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表