after he gave a donation to the Police Memorial Fund.
警方决定取消立案
Was the donation for $18,000?
是捐赠了一万八美金吗
Yeah.
是的
Howard Lyman ran into a streetlight
霍华德·莱曼先生撞到了电线杆
and donated $18,000 to the Police Memorial Fund to avoid a D.U.I.
捐赠了一万八美金 免去了醉驾的起诉
He's using Howard Lyman's indiscretion. Yes.
他在盗用霍华德·莱曼的故事 是的
Okay.
好吧
I'll find out more.
我再去多查点
This one's a little off, isn't he?
这个人不按常理出牌 是吧
Yeah.
是的
Dangerous? No.
危险吗 不
Just off.
就是不同寻常
Lockhart&Gardner dumped 180 names on us,
「洛克哈特&加德纳」扔给我们180个名字
and I cross-referenced them with Scabbit employees
我比照了「瞎掰网」的员工
and there were no hits.
没有对得上号♥的
Damn, so... what, we lost?
可恶 那我们输了吗
Well, there was one poster, Dante Pryor, who doesn't exist.
有一个不存在的用户 但丁·普雷尔
Who? What does that mean?
谁 那是什么意思
It means...
这是指...
I have no idea.
我也不知道
But he's all over the Web. His screen name is Chubbysocks52.
但他的踪迹遍布网络 用户名「肥袜52」
And he's on Chumhum, Facebook, Twitter,
他在查查网 脸书 推特
Foursquare, but I can't find him
和四方网都有账号♥ 可我在
through the DMV or utility companies.
车管所和各种公♥司♥里都找不到他
Okay. So what do we do?
好吧 那我们怎么办
I have no idea.
不知道
180 users defamed Zayeed.
诽谤扎耶德的180名用户中
179 I located, one I haven't.
只有一人我找不到
His name is Dante Pryor, and he seems to be a ghost?
他叫但丁·普雷尔 似乎是个幽灵
Jackie Florrick. Ronald.
杰姬·福瑞克 罗纳德
I heard you were ill, and it...
我听说你病了
reminded me of just how long it's been
这让我想起我们已经
since we've seen each other.
多年未见面了
Yes. When you're in the hospital,
是啊 当你躺在医院里
you find out who your friends are.
才知道谁是真正的朋友
Yes, you do.
的确如此
And I brought you flowers.
我给你带了花
Hey, Rach. Look who's here.
雷切尔 看看谁来了
You remember Jackie?
记得杰姬吗
Hi, Rachel.
你好啊 雷切尔
It's so good to see you.
真高兴见到你
And how are you feeling?
你感觉如何
Well, the diagnosis is not good.
诊断结果并不好
But the bright spot...
但好在...
is the way Rachel has stuck by my side.
有雷切尔一直守在我身旁
Yes, she's very special.
是啊 她很特别
I remember when she worked for the judge.
我记得她为法官工作那时
He'd come home at night and sing her praises...
他晚上回家来常赞扬她
Jackie, why don't we talk outside?
杰姬 我们不妨到外面谈谈吧
Of course, my dear.
好的 亲爱的
It's been a while since we've caught up as well.
我们也好一阵子没联络了
We'd like to call Dante Pryor to the stand.
我们要求但丁·普雷尔出庭作证
Dante Pryor? Okay. That's a name.
但丁·普雷尔 好吧 这是个名字
Where is he? Well, that's what we would like to know.
他在哪儿 我们也想知道
We can't find him.
我们找不到他
Why did you call him?
为什么你要求他出庭
Dante Pryor is a Scabbit user
但丁·普雷尔是「瞎掰网」用户
who goes by the online name of Chubbysocks52.
网名为「肥袜52」
It's one of the names that was released to us.
是我们收到的名单中的一位
Why isn't he here?
他为什么不在这儿
He's not human.
他不是人类
He's a robot.
他是个机器人
Objection.
反对
Dante Pryor is a Socialbot, created by Scabbit
但丁·普雷尔是「瞎掰网」创建的社交机器人
and released on their site as Chubbysocks52.
以网名「肥袜52」在该网站上活动
Your Honor, I have an objection. Relevance.
法官阁下 我反对 与本案无关
It's only relevant if I can understand.
我得理解了才能判断是否有关
Go on. This Socialbot was designed to appear human
继续 该社交机器人用于假扮人类
and drive traffic from its Chumhum account
以从查查网和推特上
and Twitter feed to Scabbit.
把用户引到「瞎掰网」
And it defamed your client?
它诽谤了你的委托人吗
How could a robot defame your client?
一个机器人怎会诽谤你的客户
It's designed to repackage comments and gossip by others
它是将其他人的流言蜚语重新整合
and disperse it onto sites
并散布在网站上
so it can drive interested users back to Scabbit.
从而将感兴趣的用户吸引到「瞎掰网」来
You Honor, a Socialbot cannot defame...
法官阁下 社交机器人无法诽谤
"Zayeed Shaheed is a guilty Muslim terrorist
扎耶德·沙希德是穆♥斯♥林♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
who bombed the Milwaukee Festival. Chubbysocks52."
他在密尔沃基节引爆了炸♥弹♥ 「肥袜52」
And-and that... all that is from this Socialbot?
这句话出自这个社交机器人吗
Yes. It's a computerized version of the worst part of human nature.
是的 这是将丑恶人性计算机化的产物
And it was built by Scabbit.
是由「瞎掰网」创造的
Therefore, Scabbit is responsible.
因此 「瞎掰网」负有责任
Any thoughts?
有什么想法吗
Your Honor, we'd like a recess to confer with our client.
法官阁下 我们想休庭与委托人商量一下
Go for it.
去吧
Huh. This is different.
很不一样
Well, on the bright side,
往好处想
we weren't shot by the crack dealers on the corner.
我们不会被躲在角落的毒贩枪杀
Hello?
有人吗
What?
怎么
The spartan look,
简朴的装潢
the neighborhood...
这种地段
reminds me of us starting out.
让我想起了我们白手起家的时候
This wasn't anything like us.
我们可不是这样的
Yes, it is.
就是这样的
Do you miss it?
你怀念那时候吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Hello?
有人吗
Cutting out early?
早下班吗
Yeah. This is generally the time I wire my ill-gotten gains
是 这个时候我一般要把不法所得
to my account in the Caymans.
汇到开曼群岛账户上
What do you need?
你需要什么
Just a small clarification.
一些补充说明
It appears you never had any student loans from law school.
你在法学院读书时似乎没有申请助学贷款
How'd you pay for it?
你是如何支付学费的
Me parents.
父母
They owned the one movie theater in town,
他们在镇上有家电影院
sold it so I could cover my tuition.
把它卖♥♥了给我交的学费
You said your father left you when you were eight.
你说你八岁时父亲就离开了
Me ma.
我母亲
She owned the one movie theater in our town,
她在镇上有家电影院
sold it so I could cover my tuition...
把它卖♥♥了给我交的学费
What game are you playing, Mr. Boyle?
你在耍什么把戏 博伊先生
You got me all wrong, Kalinda. I'm not the game-playing type.
你错看我了 凯琳达 我不耍把戏
I might be a fun-loving type.
我或许是幽默风趣型的
But games? No.
但耍把戏 不
Too much energy.
那太费精力
Then why don't you just come clean? Hmm?
那为什么你不坦白呢
You know, sooner or later,
你该知道 早晚
I'll find out what I need to know.
我会查出我想知道的东西
Great.
很好
Come at me.
来查我呀
I'm here.
恭迎大驾
Rachel, I admit I'm disappointed, but I understand.
雷切尔 我承认我很失望 但我理解
Thank you for calling.
感谢来电
Jackie.
杰姬
Yes, Mr. Gold?
怎么 戈德先生
Rachel Keyser has dropped out
雷切尔·凯泽拒绝了
as Supreme Court candidate.
州最高法♥院♥法官候选人
Oh, that's certainly unfortunate.
这很不幸
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表