Come ti chiami?
你叫什么名字
Come ti...
你叫...
Come ti chiami?
你叫什么名字
Come ti chiami?
你叫什么名字
Come ti chiami?
你叫什么名字
Come ti chiami?
你叫什么名字
Come ti chiami?
你叫什么名字
Hi. How you doing? Good.
先生您好 你好
Could you hang up the cell phone?
您能把电♥话♥挂了吗
Sure. I... I looked at the speedometer--
当然 我看过车速表了
I was only going 35.
我只开到了35码
Could I see your driver's license and registration, please?
请出示您的驾照和行车证
You been drinking?
你喝酒了吗
Have... I...
我喝
No, I'm... It's 3:00.
当然没 这才三点
II'm headed to class. I smell alcohol on your breath.
我正赶去上课 我闻到有股酒气
Have you been drinking?
你到底有没有喝酒
No.
没有
You have a cold?
你感冒了
I did. Um...
确实有点
But I'mI'm getting over it. Did you know certain
不过就快好了 你难道不知道
cold medications can impact your faculties?
某些感冒药会影响驾驶吗
Uh, yes, I... But I'm fine. Seriously.
我知道 但真的没事 我保证
Then you wouldn't mind if I administer a Breathalyzer?
那你不介意我执行酒精检查吧
No. Good.
当然不 很好
Unfortunately, I don't have one in the car.
不过我这次出勤没带检测仪
Would you mind accompanying me to the station?
你能否跟我到局里走一趟
Lockhart/Gardner.
洛克哈特&加德纳律所
I'm sorry, who would you like?
抱歉 您找谁
Alicia Florrick. Hold on, please.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克 请稍等
Be right back.
一会儿就回来
Yes!
对
It's excellent news.
真是个令人振奋的消息
Welcome back, Diane.
欢迎回来 戴安
Her first order of business
这起不当行为诉讼
will be this malpractice suit...
将是她接的第一宗案
One second.
稍等
You wanted me to tell you
你要我一有人来电询问
when any clients called for Alicia or Cary.
艾丽西娅或者凯里 就通知你们
Yes. Who is it?
对 是谁
Jeffrey Grant.
杰弗里·格兰特
Oh, Grant Real Estate. Mid-level client.
是格兰特不动产 我们的中级客户
His dad was arrested two months ago for assault.
他的父亲两个月前因故意伤害罪被捕
Alicia handled it.
当时是艾丽西娅负责
We don't want to lose them to Alicia's firm. Got it.
不能丢了这个案子 明白
Hello, Jeffrey.
你好 杰弗里
This is Will Gardner. How's your dad?
我是威尔·加德纳 令尊可好
Uh, he's-he's good.
他还好
He's... he's at home.
他现在在家里
Who is this?
你是
Will Gardner, Alicia's boss.
威尔·加德纳 艾丽西娅的上司
Alicia no longer works at the firm.
艾丽西娅已经不在本所供职了
But can you tell me your issue?
能告诉我发生了什么吗
I'd love to see what I can do.
我看看能不能帮忙
Well, yeah. I don't know, something's weird here. I got...
我不清楚 感觉有点莫名其妙
pulled over for I guess speeding.
警♥察♥要求我靠边停车 兴许是超速吧
And they say I've been drinking, but I haven't.
他们说我酒驾 但是我没有
Do you have Alicia's number?
你有艾丽西娅的电♥话♥吗
I don't, actually. Where are you now?
这个我真没 你现在在哪
It's the 29th District.
二十九区警局
I've been waiting for a Breathalyzer,
我在等酒精检测
but it's been, like, an hour.
都已经等了一小时了
I bring in more capital into this firm...
是我给公♥司♥筹集了大批资本
Why don't I come on down there and see what I can do.
我还是过来看看能帮什么忙吧
Both of you, please!
你们两个 拜托了
Of course you don't have malpractice suits in tax law.
税法里显然没有医疗过失的条款
Who gives a damn about tax law?
这年头谁还买♥♥税法的帐
Okay, stop it.
行了 住口吧
Listen to me, all of you.
大家听我说
There are no more fights at this firm.
我们所里不要再有内斗了
No more internal squabbles.
我不希望再有任何内部争端
We work together. Now, this malpractice suit
我们要齐心协力 这个不当行为诉讼
is an irritant, but it can't slow us down
的确有点棘手 但只要我们不愿意
unless we let it slow us down, do you understand?
就别让它拖慢我们的节奏 明白吗
Move together, act together, or leave.
要么和衷共济 统一行动 要么滚蛋
That's all I want: to act together.
正是我所希望的 齐心协力
Diane, you take it.
戴安 你来接手
Where are you going?
那你去哪
Out to stop a client from leaving.
去保住我们的客户
So, insurance has reviewed
保险公♥司♥专门针对我们
the $6 million lawsuit against us
复审了这起六百万保金的诉讼案
and denied coverage due to "Attorney recklessness."
因为所谓的「律师鲁莽行为」而拒绝赔付
I wasn't reckless.
我可没有鲁莽
It was a failed adoption.
这次领养最终流产了
Emotions run high in adoptions.
领养的时候总是信誓旦旦
This was the Gopniks?
这是高普尼克夫妇
Yes, they adopted a two-month-old girl,
对 他们领养了一个两个月大的女婴
but the genetic parents fought to get her back.
但是生父母拼命想要回孩子
I told them that it was unlikely we would win.
我告诉他们这起官司不可能赢
They're disgruntled. They're lashing out. Seen it before.
他们不满意就胡乱撒气 见得多了
Who was the associate supervisor?
谁是这案子的负责人
I don't know. I was on the Zander divorce.
我不知道 我当时在忙桑德尔的离婚案
I put it into the rotation.
我记在人员记录里了
Well, the depositions start tomorrow,
明天就要取证了
and we have to prep someone,
我们得准备人手
so which associate signed off on it?
到底是谁负责签署的
Want to guess?
要不猜一个
We're in financial trouble.
我们正处于财务危机中
We didn't get our bonuses.
我们拿不到一分钱红利
Oh, come on, Anthony, would you stop with the bonus talk?
安东尼 别张口闭口都是红利
What if we lower our sights on office space?
要是我们把办公室的标准降低一点呢
Look further south. The problem is the length of the lease.
再往南找 问题出在租期上
We don't want to get trapped in someplace too downscale.
我们不希望被困在小地方
And Chumhum?
那查查网呢
We won't see their retainer money for another 45 days.
45天之内我们都收不到他们的聘金
We won't see it at all if they realize
我们根本不清楚他们是否会意识到
what a shoestring we're running...
我们资金如此困难
Oh, come... they knew they were moving their business
得了吧 他们知道把生意...
Were you chatting on Mom's computer earlier?
你之前在用妈妈的电脑聊天吗
What? Can you knock?
什么 你能敲门吗
Were you using Mom's computer?
你是用了妈妈的电脑吗
No. Why?
没有 怎么了
Her Webcam was on.
因为摄像头一直都开着
Okay, look, we all knew this would be hard.
好吧 我们都知道这会很艰难
Every new firm has...
任何新律所
their struggles.
都是在风雨中成长起来的
Stern-Lockhart started in an airport hotel room.
斯特恩&洛律所从机场旅馆里起家
So hold it together.
所以我们要团结
What we're going through now will make our firm stronger.
只要渡过眼下的难关 我们就能站稳脚跟
Alicia Florrick? Yep.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克 是的
Subpoena or restraining order?
传票还是禁令
Subpoena. You guys should get an office.
传票 你们得搞间办公室才行
It's hard to find you.
不然很难找啊
We'll get right on that.
正找着呢
Lockhart/Gardner?
洛克哈德&加德纳
Are we being sued?
我们被起诉了吗
Because I'm thinking we should countersue,
我正考虑反诉
stop playing defense. No.
别一味防守了 不是
They're being sued.
他们被起诉了
What?
什么
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表