I, uh, appreciate the honor of even being considered.
非常感谢您考虑过我
Yes, that would be great.
是的 那样就挺好
I'll have my assistant call.
我会让我助理打过去
Yes, all the best to you, too, Peter.
是的 也祝你一切都好 彼得
So, you're going running now? Yeah.
你现在要去跑步 对
I've got this energy.
浑身有股能量
I don't know where it's coming from, but I'm going to ride it.
说不出是哪来的 总之得发泄一番
What's up?
怎么了
Nothing. So, we got Heather back.
没事 希瑟的案子回来了
We did, didn't we?
我们成功了 不是吗
It was like old times.
像回到从前
I was angry, you were calm.
我很愤怒 而你很冷静
What would you say if I stayed?
如果我留下来 你怎么说
Peter screwed you over?
彼得把你耍了
Yes.
对
It's an odd psychology, isn't it?
这是种奇怪的感觉对吧
He can hurt his wife all he wants.
他可以随心所欲伤害自己的妻子
But if anyone else tries to do it, he goes absolutely tribal.
但其他人胆敢尝试 他定与之势不两立
Bill and Hillary on steroids.
像打了鸡血的克♥林♥顿♥和希拉里
I'm taking this firm to the top, Diane.
我要把律所带上巅峰 戴安
We're gonna rip through our opponents.
我们会干掉所有的对手
No votes.
不用投票
Just decide and go.
直接决定然后执行
And it won't be polite anymore.
不会再当老好人了
Anyone in our way, we kick their ass,
神挡杀神 佛挡弑佛
fire them or buy them out.
要么炒人 要么收买♥♥
Can you handle that?
你能做到吗
I'm through being polite.
好人什么的见鬼去吧
Good.
很好
Then welcome aboard.
欢迎加入
I don't think we should get in business with these people.
我觉得我们不能跟他们合作共事
We just got out from under all of this.
我们刚从这种境况中解脱出来
It's ridiculous. Why are we even...?
太扯了 我们凭什么再去...
Okay. Ok...
好吧
Okay.
行了
We need to decide. We look like idiots to them.
赶紧决定 不然他们会觉得咱们特傻帽
Screw them. They're tax attorneys.
让他们去死 一帮破税务律师
They're tax attorneys who are offering us office space.
就是这帮税务律师给了我们办公的地方
Okay, I'm gonna speak for myself.
好吧 我说一下自己的意见
I was impressed with their offer.
他们提出的条件很不错
Wallis & Frey will not touch
查查网头三年的酬金
the first three years of Chumhum money. That is all ours.
沃利斯&弗雷绝不染指 全归咱们
That's a good deal.
真的挺划算
Yes, but we'll share voting rights.
对 但是我们要让出选举权
Our ten partners with their ten partners.
我们两边各占十名合伙人
Do we really want that? We want to do something.
真的想要这样吗 总得有所行动吧
Look, we need to get out of here.
我们需要离开这
This isn't just about me.
不仅仅是为了我
Zach, get your sister out of the kitchen... now.
扎克 把你妹妹从厨房♥里弄出来
Look, Alicia, if this is just about your apartment...
艾丽西娅 如果只是因为你的公♥寓♥...
No!
不是的
We are not a real firm until we have real offices.
没办公室我们就根本算不上个律所
We... we can't meet with clients here.
我们不能在这和客户见面
We can't meet with Neil Gross here.
我们不能在这和尼尔·格罗斯见面
And Lockhart&Gardner's gaining initiative while
洛克哈特&加德纳律所正不断赢取主动权
we're sitting around squabbling.
而我们却在窝在这争这些有的没的
Yeah, but we shouldn't commit to Wallis & Frey
对 但我们不应该为了办公室
for their office space.
而跟沃利斯&弗雷合伙
Or we'll end up top-heavy like Lockhart & Gardner,
不然势必头重脚轻 跟咱们老东家一样
which is exactly why we left them.
那么离开他们的意义何在呢
Okay, you know what?
好吧
We can debate this till we're blue in the face.
再争下去肯定没完了
We're all partners here. Let's just take a vote.
现在合伙人都在 我们投票决定
No, no. We have to look at how the financials line up.
不 还要看看财务方面的意见
Alicia's a name partner. She's calling for a vote.
艾丽西娅是冠名合伙人 她提议投票
So we vote. Okay?
我们就得投票 行了吧
All those in favor for joining Wallis & Frey, raise your hands.
赞成加入沃利斯&弗雷的 请举手
What's going on?
怎么回事
They've been bought out.
他们被收♥购♥了
Just now? By who?
就在刚才吗 被谁收了
I'm so glad you came on board.
很高兴您能加入我们
We need tax attorneys, and we have the infrastructure.
我们需要税务律师 硬件设施一应俱全
Yeah, Florrick&Agos is a joke.
福瑞克&艾格斯就是个笑话
They'll be out of business in a month.
他们一个月内注定倒闭
Right. Thanks.
行 谢谢
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表