Good morning.
早晨好
An hour ago, I resigned as State's Attorney of Cook County.
一小时前 我正式请辞库克郡地方检察官
I did this with a heavy heart
我心情沉重
and a deep commitment to fight these scurrilous charges.
誓要驳斥这些无端的指控
I want to be clear.
我需要澄清事实
I have never abused my office.
我没有滥用职权
I have never traded lighter sentences for financial
从未违法乱纪以交换利益
or sexual favors.
或是情♥色♥
At the same time, I need to atone for my personal failings
这些指控为我家人带来的伤害
with my wife, Alicia, and our two children.
我追悔莫及
The money used in these transactions was mine and mine alone.
此中涉及的资金属我个人所有
No public funds were ever utilized.
没有公♥款♥被挪用
But I do admit to a failure of judgment
我遗憾地承认 不当处理
in my private dealings with these women.
和这些女子的关系
Alicia and I...
我和太太
ask that the press please respect our privacy.
请媒体高抬贵手
Give us time to heal.
让我们处理自身事务
With the love of God, and the forgiveness of my family,
希望大家别纠缠我的家人
I know I can rebuild their trust.
我仍希望赢回他们的信任
I want to thank the people of Chicago.
感谢芝加哥的朋友
It has been an honor to serve you.
为大家服务是我的荣幸
And I pray that one day,
但愿有一天
I may serve you again. Thank you.
我能再次回来 谢谢
Sir! Are you still involved with prostitutes, sir?
请问你是否曾召♥妓♥?
How many were there, sir?
有多少次?
Will you ever try to hold public office again?
你会否继续从政?
Sir! Answer the question!
请回答!
We have interviews set up with the Tribune.
还有些媒体想采访你
I'm not doing any more interviews.
不要 不接受任何采访
I want you to cancel all of them. That's it.
全部取消
I'll tell Channel Two
好吧 我会放话出去
we don't have a comment at the present time,
我们暂不发表看法
but we emphatically question the authenticity of this thing.
但强烈质疑事件的可信性
You all right?
没事吧?
Mrs. Florrick, how long have you known your husband was having an affair?
请问你知道丈夫出轨多久了?
How are you going to protect your children?
你怎样对子女解释?
Excuse me! Isn't the staff meeting at 9:30?
员工会议不是9点半吗
You're in the wrong conference room. It's up one floor.
是楼上那间会议室
God
天...
This is a major class action.
这是最重要的
A case that could propel us to the top rank, of full service firms, and I don't think I need to remind you
能让我们公♥司♥变成综合性的事务所
what that will do to your year-end bonuses.
年终红利就指望这个了
Anyway, Sheffrin-Marks fired their last firm because they took their eye off the ball.
SM公♥司♥炒掉上一个顾问 就因他们办事不力
Until further notice,
从现在开始
your personal lives have been cancelled.
取消你们的私人安排
We'll need some of you to help out with the lower profile client work
你们抽一些人负责基本的文书工作
to free up our top litigators.
让高层腾出手来
Ed, you take the witness prep on highway redistribution.
Ed 你负责高速整合项目的证人供词
Don, you take the Brighton criminal.
Don 布莱顿的案子
And Alicia will take the pro bono.
Alicia做义务案件
Everyone else, your task is to show Sheffrin-Marks our "A" game, okay?
其他人 争取有好的表现
Let's do this.
去吧
Will.
Will
Alicia. Hey.
Alicia
I'm sorry I didn't introduce you in there.
抱歉没正式介绍你
Everything's moving real fast with this class action.
事情很多 要高效处理
I just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity. It's a real life saver.
感谢你给我机会 帮助很大
No, glad you could come aboard.
欢迎你加入
Hope you're all right with this pro bono.
希望你对手头的案件满意
How'd it sound?
感觉怎样?
Interesting. Good.
有趣 好
Don't be nervous. You worried about the gunshot residue?
别担心 问题大概是枪药痕迹
The, um... Oh, God.
天
Nice ring tone. Who gets that?
铃♥声♥不错 是谁
Oh, my mother-in-law. My daughter programmed it.
我家婆 我女儿帮我弄的
And what's yours?
你的是怎样的
I don't want to know.
我可不想知道
So, the gun residue...
那枪药痕迹
Diane, you're briefing Alicia, right?
Diane 是不是你负责简报
Good. You're in good hands.
好 她是好手
So, let's catch up, have dinner.
等会一起吃午餐
So, Will speaks highly of you.
Will对你评价很高
He says you graduated top of your class at Georgetown.
他说你全班最高分从佐治顿大学毕业
And you spent two years at...
你有2年在...
Crozier, Abrams & Abbott. Good firm.
Crozier Abrams & Abbott (公♥司♥名)
Will says you clocked the highest billable hours there.
不错
Why did you leave?
他说你当年才华横溢 为何辞职?
The kids and Peter's career.
为了家庭
Brian! Can you get Mrs. Florrick the files?
Brian 把资料拿过来
Sure.
好的
I want you to think of me as a mentor, Alicia.
我可以做你师♥傅♥
It's the closest thing we have to an old boys' network in this town.
在这个男人的世界打拼不容易
Women helping women, okay?
女人之间要互相帮助
Okay.
好
When I was starting out, I got one great piece of advice.
我刚起步的时候 有人给我建议
Men can be lazy. Women can't.
男人可以偷懒 女人不可以
And I think that goes double for you.
对你 这是双倍的分量
Not only are you coming back to the workplace fairly late,
不仅仅你起步迟
but you have some very prominent baggage.
而且你包袱重
If she can do it, so can you.
但如果她可以 你也可以
Thanks, Brian.
谢谢
Like many law firms, we donate five percent of billable hours to pro bono.
像很多律所一样 我们会义务为市民服务一定时限
Sadly, I'm long past my quote on this one.
当然 我很久没接这样的案了
Jennifer Lewis. 26 years old.
Jennifer Lewis 26岁
Taught second grade.
教二年级
Accused of killing her ex-husband.
被控谋杀前夫
Prosecution thought it was a slam dunk 45 years,
控方打算要45年
but the jury came back last week deadlocked.
但陪审团意见不一
Six jurors voted to convict, six not.
6个有罪 6个无罪
I'm not even sure why the State Attorney is re-trying except he wants... Justice!
我都搞不清楚控方这么坚决为什么
He wants to prove himself. So, stick with my strategy from the first trial.
他大概为正名 你保持我的战略
The police focused on Jennifer so early in the investigation,
警♥察♥一开始就盯上了Jennifer
they never even looked for the carjacker.
根本没考虑过劫车者
Deadlock a jury a second time,
如果能又一次拖入僵局
they'll never re-try a third. Okay?
就不会有第三次了
Our investigator can get you up to speed for the bail hearing at 3:00.
好 接下来去找调查员面谈 听证会下午3点
We could delay, but that would leave Jennifer incarcerated for another month.
可以推迟 但这会让Jennifer再关一个月
Don't worry. You'll be fine.
别担心 事情很简单
The ASA's not going to argue against a recognizance release.
取保候审机会很大
Let's go. Meeting's at 10:30.
去吧 10点半见面
But I do admit to a failure of judgment in my private dealings with these women...
我遗憾地承认 不当处理和这些女子的关系
Sorry. ... mine and mine alone.
抱歉
No public funds were ever utilized.
没有公♥款♥被挪用
The recent news...
最新消息
Let me help you with that.
我来帮你
No, I'm fine.
不用了
No, I'm heading that way anyway.
我也去那边
I'm Cary, the other new associate.
我叫Cary 另一个新人
Right. Alicia.
我是Alicia
I know we should be at each other's throats,
我知道你我是竞争对手
I just want to say I really respect what you're doing here.
只是我很敬佩你的一切
Raising a family and then jumping right back into this.
抚养子女的同时重操旧业
My mom, she's thinking of doing the same thing.
我妈也有一样的志向
Great. Yeah.
很好 是啊
You're on the pro bono, right?
你是负责义务案件对吧
Yeah, that's great.
是的
I interned last summer at the Innocence Project.
去年夏天我也办过
My dad's best friend is Barry Scheck and it was just amazing.
我爸的好友是Barry Scheck
Helping people. Here,
能帮人实在太好了
they got me on the Sheffrin-Marks. I'm sure it will be challenging,
我手头的SM公♥司♥ 我确信这很有挑战
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表