He's a con man...
是个欺诈犯
Insurance fraud, airbag theft.
保险欺诈 偷盗汽车安全气囊
That's why his deportation was expedited.
所以他被加快驱逐出境了
Our guy is Tomas Y. Ruiz,
我们的委托人是托马斯·Y·鲁伊兹
But, uh, they think he's the con man.
被错认为了那个欺诈犯
They're deporting the wrong guy.
他们遣返错了对象
We can't clear this up?
这没法纠正吗
Unfortunately immigration has him listed with both spellings.
很不走运 移♥民♥局列出了两种名字拼写
And since neither of them has
他们两个人又都没有
a valid social security number...
有效的社会保险号♥...
As far as the government's concerned,
对政♥府♥来说
they're the same person.
他们就算同一个人了
So, what do we do?
那我们怎么办
Find the other Tomas Ruiz.
找到另一个托马斯·鲁伊兹
Show the Feds they deported the wrong man.
向联邦政♥府♥证明他们遣返错了人
And how do we do that?
这要怎么做呢
Let me find him.
我去找到他
Well, we have 11 hours till Tomas crosses the border.
离托马斯出境还有11个小时
Then, I'd better get started.
那我得抓紧开始了
Okay, I'll see if I can get anywhere in court.
那行 我去和法♥院♥打招呼
Howard Lyman is one of our oldest partners.
霍华德·莱曼是我们年纪最大的合伙人
We keep him around as a legacy.
我们就留他挂个名
I'll be right back. Want anything?
我一会就回来 要带什么吗
Look, have Natalie Flores come back.
请娜塔莉·弗里斯再来一趟
We'll have a good sit-down.
我们好好谈一谈
Because I'm warning you now,
我是在好心提醒你们
Florrick-Agos isn't up to this case.
福&艾律所接不了这案子
It's really too bad.
真是太糟了
Are you talking to me?
你是在跟我说话吗
Yes.
没错
It's too bad about Will.
威尔真不好过啊
He's still in pain.
还是这么痛苦
I'm David Lee, by the way.
对了 我是大卫·李
I'm Isabel.
我是伊莎贝尔
Want a pretzel?
要来点脆饼干么
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
He's still in pain about Alicia.
他还在为艾丽西娅伤心欲绝
And who's Alicia?
谁是艾丽西娅
Oh, someone who...
某个...
used to work here.
之前在这工作的人
He could tell you more.
剩下的你问他吧
I'm looking for Tomas Ruiz.
我找托马斯·鲁伊兹
He's not here.
他不在
I'm working as a skip tracer.
我是负责追债的
If you help us find him,
如果你帮我们找到他
There will be a percentage of the bond for you.
我们会给你相应提成
He's not here, but he had a girlfriend--
他不在这里 但他有个女朋友
Christina Stewart.
克莉丝汀·斯图尔特
Do you have her address?
你有她的地址吗
Your wife would not agree to set any rules.
你妻子不同意定什么规矩
She said if you wanted to come see her at her new firm,
她说如果你想去她的新律所看她
She would welcome it, but...
她会很欢迎 但是...
Sorry.
抱歉
She would not police her firm.
她不会让她的公♥司♥出现警戒线
It would be our advice to steer clear
我们的建议是在她的公♥司♥步入正轨前
until her firm establishes itself.
先延缓这项议程
No, I'm, I'm going tonight, thanks.
不了 我今晚过去 谢谢
Um, anything else?
还有别的事吗
Um, yes, we've, um, we've gone to the trouble
是的 我们 我们遇到了麻烦
of canceling your speech to the minority voter council.
关于取消你在少数族裔选民会议的演讲
Oh, no, we've decided to keep that.
没有 我们决定进行这个演讲
I'm sorry, what?
抱歉 你说什么
It's worth our effort to do a redistricting speech.
重划选区的演讲值得我们付出努力
Marilyn.
玛丽莲
Eli, I thought we decided it would hurt the governor
伊莱 我以为我们已经达成了共识
to come down on one side or the other.
偏向哪一方都会对州长造成不利
Yes, I've changed my mind.
是的 但我改变了主意
Okay, so I guess I'm giving a speech.
好吧 看来我是要做个演讲了
Eli, what is going on?
伊莱 怎么回事
I changed my mind.
我改变了主意
Have you never changed your mind? No.
你就没改变主意过吗 是的
Well, this is what it looks like.
好吧 但木已成舟了
I'm looking for Tomas.
我找托马斯
I don't know anybody named Tomas.
我不认识什么托马斯
You can tell him for me that Gloria is looking for him.
你转告他 歌♥莉娅在找他
I told you, I don't know him.
跟你说了 我不认识他
You can tell him that Illinois has laws about child support,
你告诉他给孩子抚养费伊州可是有法律规定的
and he'd better pay.
他最好乖乖给钱
Open the door, you son of a bitch!
开门 你这个混♥蛋♥
You got a kid, and you didn't tell me about it?! What?
你有个孩子 居然不告诉我 什么
I have to hear about it from some
我还是从一个跑到家里来的
blonde skank who showed up at my doorstep. Hello, Tomas.
金发臭娘们那里听来的 你好 托马斯
So, you're saying the U.S. Attorney is in breach?
你的意思是联邦检察官违约吗
Yes, your Honor. They made an agreement,
是的 法官阁下 双方签过协议
and they didn't honor it.
检方却未遵守协议
We honored every part of our agreement,
协议的每一项我们都遵守了
Except the granting of the visa.
除了与批准签证有关的内容
That's the only part that matters!
而这恰恰是最关键的部分
Because Mr. Ruiz did not comply
因为鲁伊兹先生没有履行
with his duties under the agreement.
他在合同中的义务
Your Honor, they created the danger
法官阁下 他们让他出庭作证
by asking him to testify.
将他置于危险境地
But when he was denied that chance,
但他没有得到出庭作证的机会
through no fault of his own,
这完全不是他的过错
they let him be sent right into the lion's mouth!
他们却直接将他送入了虎穴
And he'll be there in ten hours.
再过十个小时他就要到那里了
So really, it's an equitable argument.
那么此案事关衡平法
Robyn, what have you got?
罗宾 你查到什么
The other Tomas Ruiz.
另一个托马斯·鲁伊兹
What do you mean?
什么意思
I found the other Tomas Ruiz.
我找到了另一个托马斯·鲁伊兹
You did?
真的吗
In two hours?
才两个小时
Yes.
是的
Uh, will he testify?
他愿意作证吗
Well, he wants something in return.
他有条件
Ten grand.
一万块
Get him in here, and we'll work it out.
让他过来 我们会弄给他
Oh, and, Robyn,
还有 罗宾
Good job.
干得好
The problem, Mrs. Florrick, is, your client is coming
福瑞克夫人 问题是你的委托人
to a court of equity with unclean hands,
来寻求衡平法♥院♥的支持 自己却是不洁之手
which, as I'm sure you will remember from law school,
这一点你肯定在法学院也学过
you're not allowed to do.
这样是不允许的
Your Honor, excuse me.
法官阁下 抱歉
We'd like to amend our argument.
我方想变更诉求
We've found the real Tomas Ruiz.
我们已经找到了真正的托马斯·鲁伊兹
The real...? Who, now?
真正的... 是在说谁
Our client was mistakenly deported
我方委托人是被错误地驱逐出境
because immigration confused him with someone else.
因为移♥民♥局把他跟别人弄混了
We've located the man they were actually looking for.
我们已经找到了移♥民♥局真正要找的那个人
Well, that's a bit of a sticky wicket,
这可有些难办了
seeing as how your client's already on the transport.
可能你的委托人已经坐上遣返的车了
Yes, your Honor, which is why time is of the essence here.
是的 法官阁下 所以我们才要争分夺秒
Yes, but unfortunately,
没错 但不幸的是
I'm not empowered to hear that claim.
你的这项请求不在我的审理范围内
Only the Board of Immigration Appeals is.
只能交由移♥民♥上诉委员会审理
And I'd hurry.
我要是你就赶紧去
The problem is, Mrs. Florrick, the transport's already left.
福瑞克夫人 问题是车已经出发了
Yes, but the wrong man is on the bus.
对 但是车上的人不对
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表