of an idea prior to its publication.
禁止对它的表达
That's exactly what they're doing here--
他们就是这么做的
stopping you from speaking with this gag order.
阻止你提及这份禁言令
You have the same rights as The New York Times.
你和纽♥约♥时♥报♥有同等的言论自♥由♥
And it'll also help if we can get
如果我们能找到
other social networking sites on board--
其他社交网站帮忙就更有帮助
Yahoo, Google, Sleuthway.
雅虎 谷歌♥ 思路威
They're all in town for TechWeek.
他们全都在这参加技术周活动
We get them to sign on to an amicus brief
我们让他们签一份非当事人声明
in support of your claim.
来支持你的诉讼请求
Okay. Good. Do it.
可以 很好 动手做吧
Excellent job. Thank you.
做得漂亮 谢谢
Hey, Kalinda.
凯琳达
We need help on this Chumhum case.
我们查查网的案子需要帮助
We're suing the NSA.
我们要告国♥家♥安♥全♥局
Okay, what do you need from me?
好 需要我做什么
Well, TechWeek is in town...
城里正在办技术周
Hey. They're suing us.
嘿 他们要告我们
What?
什么
The law firm, Lockhart/Gardner,
那家律所 洛克哈特&加德纳
they're suing us.
他们要告我们
You and me?
告你和我?
No. The NSA.
不是 告国安局
Yeah, take that one to the Systems Admin.
好吧 把消息告诉系统管♥理♥员♥去
Check out the link I just sent you.
看我刚发给你的链接
You have $1.3 million.
你有130万
Now, many advisors would suggest stocks.
许多顾问会建议投资股票
Uh, I tend to advise interest-bearing bonds.
我倾向于固定收益债券
My second husband always advised against bonds.
我第二任丈夫总是反对债券
Really? And how long were you married to him?
是吗 你跟他的婚姻维持了多久
Have you ever been married, Mr. Liebenbaum?
你结过婚吗 李本鲍姆先生
Uh, I have not.
没有
But, then, I have an excuse: I'm selfish.
但我有原因 我太自私了
You know what you are, Mr. Liebenbaum?
你知道你是什么吗 李本鲍姆先生
Hmm?
什么
You're a carnivore.
你是个肉食动物
You're a jungle cat.
是只山猫
Well, it's a dangerous place here on the savannah.
大草原是个很危险的地方
The cat survives.
山猫可以生存下去
Mom. Hi.
妈妈
Oh, hi, darling. How are you?
亲爱的 你好吗
Good, Mom. I...
很好 妈妈 我...
What are you doing here?
你来这做什么
David and I are running off together.
大卫和我要私奔
Ha-ha. We're estate planning.
我们在做财产规划
I was advising bonds.
我建议投资债券
Ah. Uh, Mom, could you come by my office...
妈妈 你能到我办公室来...
Um, h-hold on.
稍等
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Can you talk? We have a problem.
能说话吗 我们有问题了
Not yet. Hold on.
还不行 稍等
Okay, what's the problem?
好了 什么问题
We don't have the office space.
我们租不到办公室了
What do you mean? We put down earnest money.
什么意思 我们交过定金了
I know. And the bank loan was supposed to come through
我知道 本来应该由银行贷款
to make up the difference,
来补足差额
but the bank wanted to talk to our current employers.
但银行想先跟咱们现在的雇主谈谈
Will and Diane?
威尔和戴安
Yeah. And we couldn't let them talk to them.
对 咱们不能让他们谈
Uh, Mom, I'll be right out.
妈妈 我马上出去
No, I'll just wait here. Go ahead.
我在这等 你说吧
How did that happen?
怎么会那样
I don't know. John made some assumptions.
不知道 约翰猜了几个原因
But now we need $140,000,
但咱们现在还差14万
or we're out the earnest money.
否则定金就打水漂了
The $60,000 we already put down?
我们已经付的那6万美金?
Yeah. It sucks.
对 太悲催了
Mom.
妈妈
It's better by the door.
放在门边更好
So now we need to get the full amount.
现在我们需要付全款
Cary... I don't have $140,000.
凯里 我可没有14万
Do you have any way to get it?
你有办法弄到吗
This is really wrong, Cary.
这真的不对 凯里
I put up $10,000 of my own money
我自己往定金里
for that earnest money.
投了1万块
I know. I did, too...
我知道 我也投了
Hey. We're up.
到我们了
It's the Marwat warrant.
那是马华特的监视令
FISA court warrant 30-879.
国外情报监视法庭第30-879号♥令
Danny Marwat.
丹尼·马华特
He's an Arab-American translator
他是阿♥拉♥伯语翻英语的翻译
who worked for the military
为军队工作过
until he was accused of collaborating with the Taliban.
直到他被指控与塔♥利♥班♥勾结
He hired the law firm
他雇了洛克哈特&加德纳律所
Lockhart/Gardner to defend him.
为他辩护
So that's why we're following all these lawyers?
所以我们要监听所有的律师吗
Just two lawyers:
只监听两个
Alicia Florrick and Diane Lockhart.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克和戴安·洛克哈特
And we've only gone back two years in the bit bucket.
而且只查近两年的信息存储
So we have a warrant for this person of interest, Marwat,
所以我们有嫌犯马华特的监视令
he hires two lawyers and we've
他雇了两个律师 所以我们
been listening to their calls for two years.
得听他们最近两年的电♥话♥
I don't see the problem.
我没看出问题
Well, these lawyers also represent Chumhum.
这些律师还代理了查查网
Yeah. This firm's all over the map.
对 这家律所客户遍地
The problem is, they're suing us.
问题是 他们要告我们
These lawyers are?
这些律师要告
Yeah. But not for Marwat.
对 但不是代表马华特
For Chumhum.
代表查查网
Okay, don't do that again.
别再那么叫了
So, you want to know whether...
那么 你想了解的是...
does our warrant restrict listening to a law firm
我们是否有权监听
in active litigation with us for a non-terroristic action?
一家正起诉我们律所 尽管不涉及恐♥怖♥主♥义♥?
Sometimes I can't tell if you're the stupidest people
有时真是难以分辨你们究竟是世界上
in the world or the smartest.
最聪明的人 还是最笨的
We're the smartest.
我们是最聪明的
Okay, I'll check with counsel,
好吧 我去问问律师
and in the meantime, if anyone refers to this Chumhum suit,
同时 如果谁谈起查查网的诉讼
mark it down as a possible omit.
就含混过去
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
We respect you greatly, sir.
我们很敬重您 长官
Hey, have any of these lawyers done anything illegal?
这些律师有做违法的事情吗
Not yet.
还没有
I mean, not glaringly yet.
我是说 还没有明显的违法行为
Uh, the one lawyer, Florrick,
有个律师 福瑞克
her husband's about to be governor of Illinois.
她老公要当上伊利诺伊州长了
What?
什么
Yeah, in about a month.
是的 一个月内上任
Alicia's wondering what to wear to the inaugural.
艾丽西娅在发愁就职演说上要穿什么
All right, keep an eye on this.
好的 盯着点
We can direct Justice to illegality these days.
我们可以帮司法部发掘些不法行为
Maybe this case can prove its worth in another way.
也许这个案子能在其他方面证明它的价值
Any illegality?
任何违法行为都算吗
Any illegality.
都算
By the governor? By anyone.
那个州长的吗 谁的都算
You're the smartest people in the world,
你们是世界上最聪明的人
don't limit yourselves.
别把自己禁锢住
Real hostile energy.
那才是真正的敌意能量
Well, I've wrapped
我还常常挥着高尔夫球3号♥铁杆
a three-iron around a tree many a time, so...
撞上树呢 所以...
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表