But it isn't relevant to asylum. Maybe not,
但这和庇护无关 或许无关
but it is relevant to an application for a T visa.
但和申请T签证有关
T visa? Yes.
T签证 是的
The Ruiz family has been the victim of a crime,
鲁伊兹一家是犯罪被害人
witness intimidation.
被恫吓的证人
That is one of the recognized grounds for granting a T visa.
这是授予T签证的认可条件之一
Your honor, this is absurd.
法官阁下 这很荒诞
Hold on, Mr. Dolan.
等一下 杜兰先生
"And someone says,
「有人说
'you're in the wrong place, my friend.
你来错地方了 朋友
You better leave.'"
快些离开」
Bob Dylan again, Your Honor?
又是鲍勃·迪伦吗 法官阁下
It's a good claim, Mrs. Florrick.
这是个很好的诉求 福瑞克夫人
Actually, it's an excellent claim, but unfortunately
实际上非常好 但很可惜
I can't consider a visa application.
我不能考虑签证申请
Your Honor, Mr. Ruiz's bus is going to reach the border
法官阁下 还有不到两小时鲁伊兹先生的车
in less than two hours.
就要抵达边境了
I understand, but you need to see
我理解 但你得先去找
An immigration case worker for that.
移♥民♥案件专员
And the chain of custody?
接受监管的次序如何
As soon as she received the bullet, mrs. Ruiz called me.
收到子弹后 鲁伊兹太太马上打给我
I rushed over and took possession of it.
我赶过去将其收为证物
Even so, I can only get
即使这样 我也只能
to a t visa for Mrs. Ruiz and her son.
为鲁伊兹母子办签证
They were the ones who were the victims of intimidation.
他们是遭受恫吓的被害人
Yes, but it was meant as a warning for the entire family.
是的 但这是对整个家庭的恫吓
Perhaps. But by the time the bullet was delivered,
或许吧 但子弹送到时
Mr. Ruiz was already out of the state.
鲁伊兹先生已不在美国了
Look, Mrs....
夫人
Bardos, but Estelle is fine.
巴杜斯 叫我艾丝黛就好
Estelle, any minute now that bus is gonna cross the border
艾丝黛 现在遣返巴士随时都可能开过边境
into Nuevo Laredo, Mexico.
进入墨西哥的新拉雷多
Our client won't make it a mile past the checkpoint.
我们的委托人可能走不出检查站一英里
I'm sorry, Mrs. Florrick,
对不起 福瑞克夫人
I truly am, but we have rules.
我真的很抱歉 但我们有规定
Rules? Really?
规定 真的吗
Let me tell you something, lady, your rules
告诉你 女士 你的规定
are right out of 1984.
是从《1984》里来的
The book, not the year.
我说的是书 不是年份
I am sorry.
抱歉
Hello, Mr. Gardner? I would like to meet.
你好 加德纳先生 我想见个面
Natalie, how good to see you again.
娜塔莉 很高兴再次见到你
Mr. Lyman. How are you?
莱曼先生 你好
Fine, thank you.
好 谢谢
Natalie, thank you for giving L.G. a second chance.
娜塔莉 谢谢你给L.G.第二次机会
Yes, and I'd like to apologize for our last meeting.
对 我还想为上次会面的事道歉
I was a little distracted by the news
我当时有点心烦意乱
of a dear friend of mine dying.
因为我的一位挚友去世了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
It's fine. But I wanted to be clear
没事的 但我很想说明
that, uh... how wrong I was in my comments the last time.
我上次的言论是非常错误的
Think nothing of it. Oh, uh, I'd like to introduce you
别在意了 我想给你们介绍
to the partner at our lobbying firm,
我们政♥治♥游说公♥司♥的合伙人
Joe Pallotta. Hey, hey, man.
乔·帕洛塔 嘿 兄弟
How's it going?
一切都好吧
No, the transport is stopped at the border,
没有 车在边界停了
but they're about to release it. Why? Is...
但准备放它过去 怎么 有...
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
For me? No. For the government of Mexico, possibly.
对我没有 但对墨西哥政♥府♥可能有
This is immigration enforcement's expedited deportation list.
这是外来居民强制遣送名单
And you can see, Tomas I. Ruiz is on that bus.
你能看到托马斯·I·鲁伊兹在那车上
He's one of the most infamous con men in the U.S.,
他是美国最名声狼藉的骗子之一
responsible for millions of dollars in damages.
造成过上百万美元的损失
He specializes in airbag fraud.
他特别擅长安全气囊欺诈
Airbag fraud? Not only does he cheat people,
安全气囊欺诈 他不仅骗钱
but if they get into an accident,
而且当人们遭遇车祸时
they don't have a functioning airbag.
他们的安全气囊毫无用处
And given Mexico's traffic safety record,
就墨西哥的安全记录来看
I'm sure that would be troubling.
我确定那会很麻烦的
But rather than deal with the problem here,
但比起在这里解决这问题
the U.S. Government decided to pass the buck
美国政♥府♥决定送他回去
by sending him back to you.
把责任推给你们
Of course, it is always within the discretion of any sovereign nation
当然 每一个主♥权♥国家都有权决定
whether or not they choose to accept a deportee back into their country.
是否接受被遣返者回境
They turned him away at the border.
他们没让他入境
Oh, my God. Thank you.
天呐 谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Daddy's gonna be okay.
爸爸没事了
Feeling good?
感觉还不错吗
I guess.
大概吧
You should be. You pulled it out of the fire for us.
应该的 你可是帮了我们的大忙
Well, it's my job.
那是我的工作
Yeah. It is.
的确如此
Keep doing it.
继续努力吧
Wait, his own country wouldn't let him in?
等等 他自己的国家不接受他
Somehow, he ended up on the Mexican consulate watch list.
他不知怎么上了墨西哥领♥事♥馆♥的黑名单
Oh, thank God.
感谢上帝
Alicia, thank you.
艾丽西娅 谢谢
Just remember to tell all your fee-paying friends about us.
记得我们介绍给你那些能付酬金的朋友就好
Bye.
再见
Excuse me. Um, I'd like to order two glasses of this.
麻烦一下 我想点两杯这个
Thanks.
谢谢
You'd be wise to get here fast.
你最好快点过来
I'm in a great mood and I have a corporate credit card.
我心情很好 手里有商务信♥用♥卡♥
Natalie, hi.
娜塔莉 你好
Hi. You sound...
你好 你听起来...
something.
好像有事
It's just that I'm not gonna be able to make it.
就是我没法过去了
It's work, naturally.
因为工作 很正常
Peter's decision to cancel his speech is wreaking havoc.
彼得决定取消演讲 后果很严重
We have... legislators from minority districts
我们门口...有少数族裔选区的议员
at our door with pitchforks.
举着干草叉来抗♥议♥了
And you're the last line of defense.
而你是最后防线了
I'm sorry, Natalie.
抱歉 娜塔莉
Peter needs me.
彼得需要我
He's lucky to have you.
他有你真幸运
Fly safe.
祝安
That was just me being stupid.
我刚才犯傻了
Eli, if this is too complicated...
伊莱 如果这太复杂...
No. No, it's not.
不 不复杂
Look, I lie 24/7 for my job...
为工作我每时每刻都说谎
it's actually a gift...
虽说这其实算是种天赋
but lying to you gave me a stomachache.
但对你说谎让我胃疼
S-so...
所以...
How were the dried apricots?
那包杏脯怎么样
Not so good.
不太好吃
Well, maybe next time I'll...
也许下次我...
I just had to do that.
我实在情不自禁
Well, Marilyn, I hope I didn't make any ethical infractions
玛丽莲 我希望坐电梯时
on the elevator ride.
我没有违背任何伦理道德
No, you pushed the button with dignity and honor.
没有 您按钮时显得无比尊贵荣显
Ah, you must be a good influence on me.
你给了我正面的影响
I wanted to push all the buttons
我本想按遍所有按钮
and stop on every floor. Hey.
每层都停一次
These are some digs.
这里是需要好好修整下
Uh, I think the operative word is "cheap."
但关键是便宜
Nice to see you again, Marilyn.
很高兴再次见到你 玛丽莲
You, too.
我也是
Okay. Where on the unethical spectrum does it fall
好了 让实习生帮我妻子开箱子的话
to have an intern help my wife unpack?
从道德角度说 算不算过份呢
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表