You invited him? No, I did.
你邀请了他 不 是我邀请的
I thought you wanted him as a client.
我以为你想留他这个客户
Oh, God.
我的天
Because we don't actually have
因为我们美国没有
a national religion in America, Jackie.
统一的宗教信仰 杰姬
That should have no impact on office decorations.
这应该跟办公室的装饰没有任何关系
Out of sensitivity.
这会触及敏感话题
Veronica, I don't want to offend you,
维罗妮卡 我不想多嘴
but you really should think about drinking less.
但你真的应该考虑少喝点
Oh, really? Why is that?
是吗 为什么呢
Cause you're raising your voice.
因为你说话的声音越来越大
Well, maybe you should drink a little more,
话说 你应该多喝点
and that might kill that bug up your ass.
这样你就没那么烦人了
Could you deal with that?
能帮忙解决一下那个问题吗
Thanks.
多谢
Florrick-Agos & Associates.
福瑞克&艾格斯律所
Oh. I expected to get Cary.
我以为这是凯里的电♥话♥
I'll have him call you back.
我让他回个电♥话♥给你
No, that's all right.
不 不用了
Uh, there's been a...
现在有个情况...
Something's happened.
有个新发现
We discovered another safety-deposit box
我们又发现了一个保险箱
belonging to Mr. Ashbaugh.
属于阿什宝先生
Okay.
好吧
There were four more wills in it,
那里面有四份遗嘱
leaving all his money to four other women.
把他的所有资产分给其他四个女人
This seems to be something Ashbaugh does.
看起来这是阿什宝的做事风格
Did.
曾经的
So it looks like all five will be found invalid.
看起来所有的五个遗嘱都无效
Anything else?
还有什么别的事吗
No.
没有
Well, thanks for calling.
多谢你打电♥话♥通知我
You're welcome.
不客气
Happy holidays.
节日快乐
I usually vote Republican,
我一般都会投给共和党人
but I couldn't resist voting for you.
但我最后还是忍♥不住投给了你
Yeah, uh, here, let's find Alicia. Donna...
来 我们去找艾丽西娅 唐娜...
I-I would love some time to talk to you, sir.
我希望能找个时间跟你聊聊 先生
About some charity ideas.
关于一些慈善的想法
Sounds good.
听起来不错
Hey, Cary, congratulations.
凯里 恭喜
Is that who I think it was?
刚才那人是我想的那个人吗
Yeah, just keep moving.
是的 继续走着
Donna, I'd like you to meet Alicia.
唐娜 我想你来见见艾丽西娅
Lemond freaking Bishop?
天杀的莱蒙德·毕夏普
It was news to me, too, Eli.
我也是才知道 伊莱
This is terrific.
办得真不错
Thank you for coming.
多谢捧场
Donna, I'd like you to meet my wife Alicia.
唐娜 我想你来见见我的妻子艾丽西娅
Pleasure to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Likewise. Thank you so much for coming.
我也是 感谢您的到来
Something strong.
给我杯劲酒
Is that music coming from your stomach?
这音乐是从你肚子那传出来的吗
Yes.
是的
It's my music system for the baby.
是我给孩子的音乐胎教
Oh, how clever.
很棒的想法
How many months?
几个月了
Three and a half.
三个半月
And do you know the sex yet?
知道性别了吗
I do. It's a boy.
嗯 是个男孩
Oh, a boy.
男孩啊
How sweet.
真好
I love boys.
我喜欢男孩
Do you have a name yet?
取名字了吗
I do.
取了
Peter.
叫彼得
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表