You only hurt yourself--
你只会伤害到自己
you could've had two years. I didn't lie.
也许会关两年 我没撒谎
I never met her.
我根本没见过她
Then how did your DNA end up...
那你的DNA怎么会...
I don't know, I...
我不知道 我
I... I don't know.
我真的不知道
Okay. Okay, let me see what I can do.
好吧 算了 我再去试试吧
I'm never getting out of here, am I?
我是不是出不去了
I'll ask for bail, but I don't know.
我会申请保释 不过希望不大
They're gonna probably transfer you to county.
你可能会被转去县级监狱
And don't talk to anyone.
别跟任何人说话
Cellmates are prone to snitch.
狱友最容易告密
Oh, my God.
我的天
Listen.
听着
We're going to trial.
我们会出席庭审
I'll try to move fast, but it could take six months.
我会加快速度 不过可能需要六个月
I need you to hold it together, okay?
你坚强点 可以吗
Jeff, look at me.
杰夫 看着我
Okay?
可以吗
I'm not giving up.
我不会放弃的
Don't you give up, either.
你也不许放弃
We're trying to get our heads around the Anthony thing.
我们正在努力查清安东尼的事情
He blindsided all of us.
他把我们所有人都耍了
The question is, how much can he hurt us.
问题在于 他给我们带来了多少伤害
A lot. He'll dish on every strategy he was privy to.
很严重 他会把知情的秘密战略都供出来
How you doing?
你还好吗
Okay. Go ahead, Clarke.
好了 说吧 克拉克
Mrs. Florrick,
福瑞克夫人
even without office space, you're sinking
就算没有办公室租金 费用超支
under the cost of overhead.
还是很严重
Malpractice insurance, staff salaries, marketing costs...
职业过失保险 员工薪金 营销支出
Your fee. Yes. Overhead.
还有你的费用 对 超支了
What you need to be doing now is billing hours--
你现在最需要做的是还债
a lot of them-- and without Anthony,
还很多债 而且失去了安东尼
your manpower crisis has worsened.
人力资源也更加缺乏
He wants us to hire him.
他想让我们雇用他
I'm a full-fledged member of the bar now, Mrs. Florrick,
我经验很丰富 福瑞克夫人
and business expertise is something you are sorely lacking.
而商业经验是你目前最缺乏的
Mr. Hayden... Your books are in disarray.
海登先生 目前公♥司♥一片混乱
I will get you on your feet financially.
我会帮助你在经济上站稳脚跟
And he'll work for free.
而且他还会免费工作
Why?
为什么
Well... I like...
因为 我喜欢
...the law.
法律
Now, I will only work for free until the firm is profitable,
在公♥司♥开始盈利之前 我会一直工作
which I will work day and night to achieve.
昼夜工作也无所谓
Once we're in the black, then I want my salary retroactively.
一旦开始盈利 我将重新开始收取薪金
Thank you. No, we'll be thanking you.
谢谢你 是我们该谢谢你
Zach!
扎克
Zach, what happened?
扎克 你这是怎么了
Uh, nothing. I was playing baseball,
没事 打棒球的时候
someone hit me with their elbow.
有人手肘碰到我了
Well, you need to get ice on that.
你最好拿冰敷一下
Yeah?
请进
Thanks. Yeah, Stiles is a jerk, huh?
谢谢你 斯蒂尔斯太混♥蛋♥了
Yeah, I know.
我知道
But...
不过
thank you.
还是谢谢你
No problem.
没什么
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表