So only a person conversant in Portuguese could have
所以只有熟悉葡语的人才能
a meaningful conversation with him?
与他进行有意义的对话吗
I guess. And to your knowledge,
我猜是的 就你所知
did either Mr. Lampe or Ms. Riggs speak Portuguese?
兰普先生和里格斯女士 谁会说葡语呢
Only Mr. Lampe did. Which is why he was the only one
只有兰普先生 所以他是唯一在录像中
who was speaking to Mr. Cazorla in the video.
与卡索拉先生对话的人
Right? Judge, sidebar?
对吗 法官阁下 法庭侧议
This is precisely the type of questioning
这恰好是加德纳先生
that Mr. Gardner objected to.
反对的那种提问类型
Apples and oranges, Your Honor.
这没有可比性 法官阁下
He's implicating our client in front of our jury.
他在我方陪审团前暗指我方当事人有牵连
After you implicated ours in front of hers.
是你先在我方陪审团前暗指我方当事人的
Look, if this is about the Paisley Group,
如果这和佩斯莉集团有关
why don't you just come out and say it?
为什么你们不直说
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么
We request limiting instructions.
我们要求限定指示
No. Your Honor, without limiting instructions,
不 法官阁下 没有限定指示
our client's case is fatally compromised.
我方当事人的案子会遭受严重损害
Sit down, Counselor.
请坐下 律师
You understand that's reversible error, right?
你明白这是可逆性错误 对吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
I think Mrs. Florrick is simply requesting
我想福瑞克夫人只是需要一个
an explanation for the record.
可供记录在案的解释
Here's my explanation.
我的解释就是
I'm tired of the games and the backbiting.
我已经受够了这些胡闹和互相中伤
We're gonna finish this trial.
我们要结束这次庭审
You understand? No more sequestration.
懂吗 不要再让陪审团回避了
No more limiting instructions.
也不要有限制性指令
If you want to appeal at the end of it,
如果本案结束时 你们想上诉
knock yourself out.
就请自便
I would like to request conference in chambers.
我要求内庭讨论
You're on thin ice here, Mrs. Florrick,
你现在处境很悬了 福瑞克夫人
I understand.
我明白
But there's a matter I've been remiss
但有一件事由于我的疏忽
in bringing to the court's immediate attention.
并未及时呈递引起法庭注意
Juror misconduct?
陪审员行为不当
Yes! Your Honor, we saw two jurors
是 法官阁下 我们看到两位陪审员
from opposing juries...
来自对立的陪审团
They're not opposing.
他们不是对立的
...conferring with each other
昨天在退庭后
after court yesterday.
相互交谈
And what's your explanation
那你当初为何
for sitting on this?
隐瞒不报
Context, Your Honor.
因为环境 法官阁下
Initially I thought it was an innocent exchange.
起初我以为那只是单纯的交谈
And did you witness
那你是否也见证了
this illicit communication, too, Mr. Gardner?
这次非法的交流呢 加德纳先生
No, Judge.
不 法官阁下
Your Honor, that's...
法官阁下 这
Mr. Gardner was with me.
加德纳先生当初和我在一起
If Mrs. Florrick is accusing me of lying to the court,
如果福瑞克夫人指控我当庭撒谎
I assume she can corroborate that accusation.
我想当她能够证实这项指控
Um, no, Your Honor.
不 法官阁下
Per... perhaps I was mistaken
也许是我误以为
as to what Mr. Gardner observed.
加德纳先生看到了什么
So you know nothing about this video?
所以你对这录像一无所知吗
Alicia, have you seen this video before?
艾丽西娅 你是否看过这段录像
No.
没有
Do you know anything about the activity depicted in this video?
你对这段录像中呈现的活动有所了解吗
No.
没有
But these were the ballots you went to court to dispute, correct?
但这就是你当时在法庭所辩的选票箱对吗
I have no idea.
我不知道
And just to be specific,
具体来说
I went to court to delegitimize those votes.
我上法庭是为了让这些选票合法化
Right. Thanks for clarifying that.
好的 感谢澄清这一点
Do you know Jim Moody?
你认识吉姆·穆迪吗
No. I mean, I know of him.
不 我是说 我知道他
He worked on my husband's campaign.
他在我丈夫的竞选团队中工作
You never had a conversation with Jim Moody?
你从未与吉姆·穆迪有过交流吗
Marilyn, I have answered all your questions
玛丽莲 我已经回答了所有问题
as candidly as I can.
知无不言
I have no idea about this video, period.
我不知道这段录像 完毕
Now, I'm in the middle of a trial.
现在我正处于一场庭审中
Of course. Thank you for your time.
好的 感谢你抽空前来
Can you leave us, please?
请你们回避一下 好吗
I'll call you back.
我会再打给你
I was here to see Marilyn Garbanza.
我是来见玛丽莲·戈班扎的
I'm sorry about that.
我很抱歉
I didn't, I didn't think she'd be moving so fast.
我不知道她手脚那么快
That video?
那段录像
Did you know anything about it?
你之前知情吗
I wasn't even aware of its existence until yesterday.
到昨天为止我都不知道它的存在
I'm not talking about its existence.
我不是问录像的存在
I'm talking about what it depicts.
我是问里面的内容
Alicia, if I had known what Jim Moody was up to,
艾丽西娅 如果我知道吉姆·穆迪这样做了
why would I have asked you to disqualify those ballots?
为什么我会让你取消那些选票呢
You didn't ask me.
你没有
Eli did.
是伊莱说的
Because he didn't know anything about what Moody was up to.
因为他并不知道穆迪做了什么
And neither did I.
我也不知道
Zach, our son,
扎克 我们的儿子
testified in court
就那些选票
about those ballots.
出庭作证了
I know. And he will have to testify again.
我知道 他还要再次作证
This time in front of the Feds.
这次是在联邦调查局面前
I hope not.
我希望不用
No!
不
My son will not get caught up in the middle of this hurricane.
我的儿子不能卷入这场政♥治♥飓风
You need to fix this. Alicia...
你要解决这个问题 艾丽西娅
Just tell me that you will fix it, okay?
告诉我你会解决这个问题的 行吗
Just tell me that.
告诉我
I'm gonna fix it.
我会解决的
Well played, Cary.
干得不错 凯里
When did you find out
你们什么时候发现
Haley Elliott was his granddaughter?
海莉·艾略特是他孙女的
After we accused him of solicitation.
在我们指控他招♥妓♥后
You paid the bartender to spill the drinks,
你买♥♥通酒保把酒杯打翻
and then texted your own phone?
然后给自己的手♥机♥发了条短♥信♥是吗
Yup.
没错
When did you think to do that?
你什么时候打算那样做的
Ah, not too much before you got there.
就在你到之前不久
Take care, Kalinda.
保重 凯琳达
So, we're even now?
那么 我们扯平了
Yeah. Why?
是的 怎么了
Then let's get a drink.
那我们去喝一杯吧
So you can get one up on me? No.
所以你能再赢我一次吗 不
'Cause I want a drink.
因为我想喝一杯
This isn't a good idea, Kalinda.
这不是个好主意 凯琳达
I know.
我知道
So?
怎么说
Ryan Belfair.
瑞恩·贝尔法
I'm the head of security for the Cinque Terre Resort.
我是五渔度假村的安保主管
Mr. Belfair, what are we watching here?
贝尔法先生 我们在看的这是什么
It's security video from the sixth floor of the Cinque Terre Resort.
这是五渔度假村六楼的监控录像
Could you please tell us what you see next?
你能告诉我们你接下来看到了什么吗
That's Mr. Lampe and Ms. Riggs
那是兰普先生 里格斯女士
with Alonso Cazorla.
和阿隆索·卡索拉在一起
Mr. Lampe's handing him an envelope.
兰普先生给了他一个信封
Was Mr. Cazorla staying at the hotel?
卡索拉当时也住在酒店吗
He was not.
没有
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表