What's going on?
怎么回事
From the start, Wayne.
从头开始 韦恩
That is you and Jim Moody
你和吉姆·穆迪
conversing in private, Mr. Gardner.
在私底下谈话 加德纳先生
Look, there was no conversing.
根本就没有谈话
I told him to stay away. Will.
我叫他走开 威尔
Well, to a grand jury,
对于大陪审团来说
it's going to look like two witnesses conspiring to
这看起来就像两个证人密谋
cover up election fraud.
掩盖贿选
That's ten years in federal prison.
那可是要在联邦监狱呆上十年
You can't be serious.
你别开玩笑了
The best part, Ms. Tascioni, is
最棒的部分是 塔肖尼女士
this is the original surveillance video.
这可是原始的监控录像
The chain of custody is perfect and unimpeachable in court.
监管完美且在法庭上无懈可击
You cut a deal with Moody?
你跟穆迪达成协议了吗
Mr. Gardner, you still have to see the forest through the trees.
加德纳先生 你不要只见树木不见森林
I'm not interested in you.
我对你不感兴趣
I want Peter Florrick.
我要的是彼得·福瑞克
All you have to do is testify against him.
你要做的只是指证他
We'll think about it.
我们会考虑的
You have 48 hours.
你们有四十八小时
My plane lands at 9:00 A.M.
我的飞机早上九点到
I'll see you at home?
我们家里见
Love you.
爱你
Hi, Ms. Florrick.
你好 福瑞克夫人
Lorainne Joy from Clements & Holloway.
克莱门茨&霍洛韦律所的洛林·乔伊
You came in for an interview a few years ago?
你几年前来面试过
Of course. Ms. Joy. Hello.
是的 乔伊女士 你好
Lorraine, please.
请叫我洛林
I head your speech last night.
我昨晚听了你的演讲
It was terrific.
棒极了
Thank you.
谢谢
Listen, I know you've got your own shop now,
我知道你已经有自己的律所了
but we were wondering if you could come in for a chat,
但我们在想你是否能过来谈谈
see if we could convince you to maybe come work for us?
看看我们能否说服你来我们这工作
Oh, thank you,
谢谢
but I'm happy where I am.
但我对现在的地方很满意
Okay.
好吧
Well, maybe down the road.
可能以后会有机会
You're hired.
你被录取了
I...
我...
What? First year associate. You start on Monday.
什么 律师助理 周一开始上班
My God, I thought you were going to say,
天哪 我还以为你要说
"Sorry, the position is filled"
「抱歉 这个职位已经招满了」
Nope. You're stuck with us.
不会的 你跟我们混了
Now you have to impress us.
现在你得用力表现了
I can do that.
那个我可以的
Will, thank you.
威尔 谢谢你
I-I know you didn't have to.
我知道你没必要这么做
Alicia, when I'm broke
艾丽西娅 当我破产了
and lying in an alley somewhere, do something nice for me.
躺在过道里乞讨时 记得多给点
Okay. Promise.
好的 我保证
Good. Now start reading up on contract law.
很好 现在开始仔细研读合同法吧
On my way.
马上去
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表