His current murder trial.
他手上的谋杀案
I told him
我告诉他
that the parents of his client
他客户的父母来找我
came to me for a second opinion.
让我提供不同意见
When your men are trailing me
你的人跟踪我
and they're too far away to hear,
但太远听不清我说什么时
just have them signal
让他们给个信♥号♥♥
and I'll talk louder.
我会说大声点
Did Will Gardner show you this videotape?
威尔·加德纳给你看过这份录像吗
No. He didn't?
没有 他没有
No.
没有
You'll have to excuse my incredulity,
你一定得原谅我多疑
but it seems to me that you and Mr. Gardner share...
但在我看来 你和加德纳先生...
almost everything.
几乎分享一切
Your incredulity...
你的多疑...
is excused.
我原谅
Do you have any other questions,
你还有其他问题吗
Mr. Dubeck, or is that it?
杜柏克先生 还是到此结束
I was just giving Mrs. Florrick
我只是在给福瑞克夫人机会
a chance to reconsider her response.
让她重新考虑一下她的回答
No, I'm good.
不用了 我考虑好了
You and Mr. Gardner are lovers, isn't that correct?
你和加德纳先生是情人 对吗
Excuse me. What does that have to do with anything?
抱歉 这有关系吗
The relationship between two lawyers
福瑞克州长的法律团队中
on Governor Florrick's legal team
两名律师的关系
bears a direct relationship to... No.
直接影响到...不
No, it does not.
没有任何影响
And I'm calling a halt to this interview right now.
我要求立刻中止此次取证会
It's okay, Cary.
没关系 凯里
Mr. Dubeck...
杜柏克先生
I've been at this now for five years.
这种取证会我已经参加过五年之久
Investigations, recriminations,
调查 反控
personal questions, innuendo.
个人隐私问题 旁敲侧击
And every time...
每次
every single time...
每一次
I know the investigator is in trouble
调查员指向个人问题
when he makes it personal...
就像你现在做的
just as you did now.
我就知道他遇上麻烦了
I know that he doesn't have the facts.
我知道他没有证据
You're losing, Mr. Dubeck.
你要输了 杜柏克先生
Any other questions?
还有其他问题吗
Yes, Jeffrey Grant, the guy on trial.
对 杰弗里·格兰特 那个正在受审的家伙
He was in here.
他那晚在这儿
And you treated him?
你给他做的治疗吗
Yes, I treated him. Why?
对 我治的 怎么了
He had a sprain?
他扭伤了
Oh, yes, he was in quite a bit of pain.
对 当时他挺痛苦的
His right arm.
伤的是右臂
Do you think he could've lifted this?
你觉得他能提起这个吗
It's about 18 pounds.
差不多有18磅
Mm, he might be able to,
也许可以
with difficulty.
费点劲
It would be painful.
胳膊得很疼
Is this about the murder?
这跟那杀人案有关吗
Yeah.
对
I treated her that night, too.
那晚我也给她做了治疗
Sorry, you...
抱歉 你...
you treated... Dani Littlejohn?
你治疗了达妮·利特约翰
Yes.
对
You treated both Dani and Jeffrey?
达妮和杰弗里都是你治的
Yes.
对
Excuse me.
抱歉
Okay, sir, now, this may hurt.
先生 可能会有点疼
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry. Let's get him up to X ray on the third floor,
抱歉 我们送他去三层做X光吧
and then we'll determine if he needs to go to surgery or not. Um...
之后再决定是否需要手术
Doctor...
医生...
Sorry, Doctor.
抱歉 医生
When Jeffrey was brought in here,
杰弗里被送来的时候
did you examine him in here?
你是在这儿给他做检查的吗
Sorry, I'm a little busy.
抱歉我有点忙
Just one question.
就一个问题
Was Jeffrey examined in the emergency room?
杰弗里是在急救室做的检查吗
Uh, yes.
是的
Right. And Dani Littlejohn...
好 那达妮·利特约翰...
when she was brought in, where was she?
她被送来的时候 在哪
In the operating theatre downstairs.
在楼下的手术室
Yeah, but was she ever on any of these beds?
她在这里的床上躺过吗
We change the sheets on these beds after every patient.
每送走一个病人 我们都会更换床单
I understand that, but is-is there any way, Doctor,
我明白 但医生 有没有可能
that Jeffrey's sheets from earlier on that night
杰弗里之前用过的床单
could've come into contact with Dani? No.
跟达妮有过接触 不可能
Would you excuse me?
抱歉失陪了
Look... check the paramedic.
去查查急救人员吧
The same one that brought in Jeffrey Grant for his sprain
送杰弗里·格兰特来的人
brought in Littlejohn later that night.
之后送了利特约翰来
Thank you.
谢谢
So the first time you discovered
所以你第一次发现
there were 30,000 votes
那个票箱里有三万张
in that ballot box for your husband
投你丈夫的选票
was in court, on the eve of the election.
是在竞选当夜 法庭上
No.
不是
Then when did you first discover it?
那你什么时候发现的
I never discovered it.
我从没发现过
There was never 30,000 votes for my husband.
根本没有给我丈夫的三万张选票
Oh, I see.
我明白了
Then when did you first discover there were...
那你什么时候初次发现有...
28,158 votes for your husband?
28158张给你丈夫的选票的呢
When you showed me the video.
你给我看录像时
And when did you first see this video?
你第一次看这份录像是什么时候
What is this video?
这份录像是什么
Another surveillance video.
另一份监控录像
This one's from the 23rd Precinct, early voting.
来自23区 提前投票区
Um, I've never seen that video
在此之前
until this moment.
我从没见过那份录像
And this video?
那这份录像呢
Just to clarify,
说明一下
this is the very first time
这是福瑞克夫人
Mrs. Florrick has seen these videos
第一次看到这些录像
and we have no knowledge what they signify.
我们也完全不知道它们意味着什么
They signify that Mr. Florrick stole an election.
这意味着福瑞克州长竞选舞弊
This is not about 30,000 votes.
这不光是三万张选票的事
This was a conspiracy.
这是个阴谋
A conspiracy of middle men, sir.
是中间人员的阴谋 先生
Peter had no knowledge of these actions. Alicia...
彼得完全不知道这些事 艾丽西娅
Well, that's the question, isn't it?
这就是问题所在 不是吗
What did the governor know, when did he know it?
州长知道些什么 他什么时候知道的
That's what makes Will Gardner's testimony so interesting.
那会让威尔·加德纳的证词很有趣
He took this video to the governor,
他把这份录像给州长看
and the governor did nothing.
而州长没有采取任何行动
Thank you so much. And Alicia is needed
非常感谢 艾丽西娅得去参加
at a correspondents' luncheon.
记者午餐会了
You can bury your head in the sand, Mrs. Florrick,
你可以逃避事实 福瑞克夫人
but once Will Gardner testifies,
但是一旦威尔·加德纳作证了
the dominoes will start falling.
多米诺骨牌就开始倒塌了
Alicia, this way.
艾丽西娅 这边走
I talked to the paramedics.
我跟医护人员谈过了
They never changed the sheet.
他们从来不换床单
The DNA was transferred on the stretcher.
DNA是在担架上被转移的
Will the paramedics testify?
医护人员愿意出庭作证吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表