use these, and be careful,
都用这些 小心点
the packaging can cut. We got to go to court.
这包装很锋利 我们得上法庭了
Get a preservation order.
去申请一个保护令
Why? That won't help us now.
为什么 现在这帮不了我们
It will with the judge.
法官能帮我们
He already thinks they lied about the real estate witness.
他已经认为他们的房♥地♥产♥证人撒了谎
So, we'll show they lied to protect their wiretap.
我们可以说他们撒谎是为了掩盖监听行为
That was... almost Will-like.
这真是威尔的风格
Thank you, Diane.
谢谢 戴安
Be careful what you say.
说话小心点
Hello, this is Alicia Florrick.
你好 我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Wow, that was formal. It's Eli.
真严肃 我是伊莱
I want to talk to you about this voter fraud investigation.
我想和你谈谈这次选票诈骗调查
Actually, Eli, let me call you on another line.
伊莱 让我用另一个电♥话♥打给你
Another... Why?
另一个 为什么
I'd rather talk to you on another line.
我会在另一个电♥话♥里给你解释
Yep, she's on to us, she's switching numbers.
她注意到我们了 她要换号♥码
Who's she on with?
她在和谁通话
Eli Gold.
伊莱·戈德
Right, one of mine.
好的 我这里有
We can trace it back through his line.
我们可以从他的号♥码追踪监听
Oh, and, uh, I just sent you something.
还有 我刚给你发了个东西
This isn't one of those things where the guy jumps up
这不是那种突然跳出来一个人的
and scares you?
吓人视频吧
No, it's pets riding a roomba,
不 是骑在吸尘器上的小动物
it's very cute. Watch it, it goes fast.
很可爱的 仔细看 视频很短
Damn it, I hate those.
妈的 我恨这些玩意儿
I got her on Eli Gold's line.
我在伊莱·戈德的电♥话♥上追踪到她了
Hey, Alicia, what was wrong with your work line?
艾丽西娅 你的工作电♥话♥怎么了
Nothing, we're just having some issues.
没什么 我们只是出了点麻烦
Have Peter call me on this number
如果彼得想联络我
when he wants to talk, okay?
让他打这个电♥话♥ 行吗
Got her burner number, I'm sending it to you.
拿到她的新号♥码了 我在发给你
Glad to see you two are working, finally.
真高兴看到你们俩终于开始干活了
What's up?
怎么了
We got a problem with the Marwat warrant.
我们的马华特监视令有了情况
The...
什么
The one that became the Florrick warrant.
就是变成福瑞克监视令的那个
Oh, right. Lawyer.
对了 一个律师
She's married to the governor. Right, well,
她嫁给了州长 是的
she represents a drug dealer named Lemond Bishop.
她是毒贩莱蒙德·毕夏普的代理律师
They just realized we're listening.
他们刚才发现我们在监听
They what? They just realized that we are listening,
他们什么 他们发现我们在监听
well, actually they think it's the DEA,
实际上他们以为是缉毒局
but they're still changing numbers.
但他们仍然换了电♥话♥
How did they realize?
他们怎么会发现的
We don't know.
我们不知道
You can get around it?
你们应付得了吗
The new numbers? No problem,
新号♥码吗 没问题
but we're not sure how we got exposed.
但我们不知道是怎么暴露的
All right. Come with me.
好的 跟我来
Let's go.
我们走
It wasn't our fault.
这不是我们的错
I didn't say it was. Come on.
我没说是 快走
I've got a translation to do. It can wait.
我还有段翻译要做 等等再说
Okay, what do we have today? It has come to our attention,
今天有什么情况 法官阁下
Your Honor, that our phones are being tapped by the DEA.
我们注意到我方的电♥话♥被缉毒局窃听了
Excuse me? Hold on, Frank.
你说什么 等一下 弗兰克
It's come to your attention how?
你方是如何注意到的
The DEA attempted to execute an arrest using information
缉毒局试图使用 只能从我们的电♥话♥中
that only could have been gleaned from our calls.
所获取的信息来执行逮捕
Well, that's exciting.
真有意思
Frank, is it true?
弗兰克 这是真的吗
Is your friend tapping their calls?
你的朋友在窃听他们的电♥话♥吗
Just one second, Your Honor?
稍等一会儿行吗 法官阁下
Okay.
行
What relief are you looking for, Mr. Agos?
你想请求什么援助 艾格斯先生
An order to preserve the wiretaps.
一份对窃听记录保护令
For later discovery?
以便之后的供词吗
Yes, Your Honor, we believe that this...
是的 法官阁下 我们相信那个
this- this real estate witness, I forgot her name...
做房♥地♥产♥中介的证人 我忘记她名字了
Oh, I forgot her name. Screw her.
我也忘了 管她呢
We believe, Your Honor,
我们有理由相信 法官阁下
that she lied in order to protect the real reason
她撒谎是为掩护缉毒局 使用窃听设备
for the warrant: the DEA's wiretap.
来获取搜查令的真实原因
Wow. Okay, hey,
好吧 那边
Frank, where are we?
弗兰克 商量得如何
Uh, Your Honor, uh, h- how could we possibly preserve a wiretap
法官阁下 如果压根就没有窃听
when there isn't one.
我们上哪儿保护窃听记录呢
Your Honor, that's a lie.
法官阁下 他在说谎
The DEA showed their hand...
缉毒局摆明了要
To suggest that a U.S. Attorney would stand in open court
想一想 一名联邦检察官在公开法庭上
and knowingly deny the existence of a wiretap is preposterous.
否认明明存在的窃听 不是很荒谬吗
Oh, he happens to be right.
他碰巧说对了
If the DEA were wiretapping your phones,
如果缉毒局窃听了你们的电♥话♥
they would have to say so
他们会说明的
or they would go to jail.
不然他们就得坐牢
The prosecution has been lying
控方一踏进法庭
since they stepped into this courtroom.
就在撒谎了
I'm gonna deny the preservation order
我要驳回申请保护令的请求
because there's nothing to preserve.
因为没什么要保护的
Well, then, again, we ask, Your Honor,
那么 我们得再一次请求 法官阁下
under these circumstances,
在这种情况下
that this warrant based on supposed testimony be thrown out.
基于该证词下的搜查令 应该被取缔
And the charges brought against Mr. Bishop be dismissed.
对毕夏普先生的指控 也应该被驳回
All right, I'll consider the motion,
好吧 我会考虑这个动议
and I will return... with my ruling.
然后做出裁决
He's ruling against us.
他要否决我们
Here's a difficult decision.
我们要做个艰难的决定
Do we tell Lockhart/Gardner?
告不告诉洛克哈特&加德纳律所
Tell them what?
告诉他们什么
They're being tapped.
他们被窃听了
I mean, if we are, they are.
如果我们被窃听了 他们必然也是
I didn't do anything wrong.
我没做错任何事
I used it exactly the way I said I would.
我完全是按照规范操作的
You endangered an NSA warrant.
你危及到了国♥家♥安♥全♥局的搜查行动
The subject knows she's being surveilled.
目标人物察觉她被监视了
Look, you were encouraged to
你们应该
share your intelligence with other departments.
和其它部门共享情报
That's what you did.
这是你们的本职工作
In case you didn't realize,
提醒你一下
there's still a drug war going on in this country.
国内还有一场缉毒恶战要打
And a drug war didn't bring down the Twin Towers.
缉毒战又不会击落双子塔[911事件]
Oh, God, do you guys love pulling that out.
天呐 你们可真爱提这茬事
This has gone way beyond terrorism and you know it.
这早就比恐♥怖♥主♥义♥还猖獗了 你知道的
I know we can't do our job
我只知道如果你一直犯错
if you keep making mistakes.
我们就不能工作了
Tell him.
告诉他
The target, Mrs. Florrick, is changing her numbers.
我们的目标 福瑞克夫人换了手♥机♥号♥
She's being more cautious.
她现在更加小心谨慎了
But about us. The DEA.
但这是针对我们缉毒局的
Not you guys.
不是针对你们
But I...
但是我
We're cutting you off.
我们不能再帮你了
Oh, you can't do that. I just did.
你不能这么做 我已经做了
No more tidbits about where Bishop is picking up his drugs.
我们不会再告诉你 毕夏普去哪运毒品
Do your own homework.
自己挖掘消息去
Yeah, I would, if we were given the power you have...
我会的 但如果有你们助我一臂之力
The only explanation that makes sense
唯一合理的解释
is that the DEA is tapping our phones.
就是缉毒局窃听了我们的电♥话♥
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表