You did? Really? Where? Wells & Brolin.
真的 什么公♥司♥ 威尔斯&布洛林
That's a good firm. Congratulations.
那是间好公♥司♥ 恭喜
Thanks.
谢谢
Nice shoes.
鞋子很不错
A baby threw up on my shoes.
有个小孩吐在我的鞋子上
You going to the garage? Yes. You?
你到车♥库♥吗 是的 你呢
Uh, deposition.
去取证
It was nice seeing you.
很高兴见到你
And, hey, uh...
对了
I'm sorry about all that crap with your husband.
对你丈夫的遭遇我感到很遗憾
Thanks. It'll die down.
谢谢 都会平息的
It will.
是的
Call me sometime.
有空联♥系♥我
Stern, Lockhart & Gardner.
斯特恩&洛克哈特&加德纳律所
Hey. You got top billing.
你已经是合伙人了
Mm, I'm an impressive person.
我向来就让人刮目相看
I never doubted it for a minute.
我从来没怀疑过这一点
It was good seeing you. You, too.
很高兴见到你 我也是
Oh, thank you so much.
非常感谢
I love bears.
我喜欢熊
Um, can I just have one hug? Okay?
能抱一下吗 可以吗
You dirty Jew.
你这肮脏的犹太人
Excuse me?
什么
You dirty stinking Jew.
你这肮脏恶心的犹太人
Did you just call me a dirty stinking Jew?
你说我是肮脏恶心的犹太人
What, are you deaf?
怎么 你是聋子吗
Oh, my God.
我的天
Elsbeth, thanks for meeting me out here.
埃尔斯贝特 感谢你到这见我
There's too many lawyers at the hotel.
酒店那儿律师太多了
Did you hear that? That bear just called me a dirty Jew.
听到了吗 那熊叫我肮脏恶心的犹太人
What? That bear there.
什么 那只熊
He said I was a dirty stinking Jew.
她说我是脏脏恶心的犹太人
Watch out! That bear is...
注意了 那只熊
anti-Semitic!
是反犹太人的
Elsbeth, look,
埃尔斯贝特
ab-about my situation.
先听一下我的情况
I've been subpoenaed by Nelson Dubeck,
廉政办公室的尼尔森·杜柏克
the Office of Public Integrity, and he's using it to pressure me
传讯我上庭 他要逼迫我
to get to Peter Florrick.
来对付彼得·福瑞克
But it would mean breaking attorney-client privilege.
也就是要我打破律师与当事人保密特权
Right.
明白了
If you testify against Governor Florrick,
如果你出庭指证了福瑞克州长
you risk disbarment.
就有被取消律师资格的风险
But if you don't, you risk contempt of court.
但如果你不出席 又有藐视法庭的危险
Right. Not good.
正是如此 情况不太妙
It's that one percent doctrine.
现在考虑一下百分之一原则
Hey, watch out for that bear!
喂 注意点那只熊
The what? One percent.
什么原则 百分之一
If you're even one percent vulnerable, you're vulnerable.
百分之一的破绽就会让你防不胜防
Who got you this video?
谁给你的录像带
Kalinda.
凯琳达
Good. Good.
很好 很好
I'll call her. I like Kalinda.
我打电♥话♥给她 我喜欢凯琳达
Hey. Are you with that bear?
你和那只熊是一起的吗
Because I think someone needs to talk to him.
我觉得有人得和他谈谈
S-So you'll represent me on this?
那么你是接受了我这案子吗
This Dubeck guy, he's at the hotel?
那个叫杜柏克的 他在酒店吗
Yes. Good. Okay, yes. Okay.
在 好 行 没问题
I'm feeling a bit vulnerable, but I'm gonna use it.
我现在有点受伤 但我会利用这一点
Yeah.
好
Kalinda, it's Will. How are things there?
凯琳达 我是威尔 你那情况如何
Pass it here. Uh... yeah, they're fine.
拿过来 挺好的
Things are different when the lawyers are gone.
律师们走了之后情况不大一样了
Kalinda, we need your help on something.
凯琳达 有件事需要你帮忙
This is Elsbeth.
我让埃尔斯贝特听电♥话♥
Kalinda. Kalinda, hi. Oh, I miss you.
是凯琳达 凯琳达 我好想你
I miss you, too, Elsbeth.
我也想你 埃尔斯贝特
Can you look into someone named Nelson Dubeck?
你能调查一下叫尼尔森·杜柏克的家伙吗
He's with the Office of Public Integrity.
他在廉政办公室做事
Anything you can find, dirt or past arrests.
丑事 被捕记录 什么都要
Maybe he has a drinking problem.
或许他还酗酒
I am not a dirty stinking Jew!
我才不是肮脏恶心的犹太人
Is there any way...
那有没有可能
to delay the lease?
推迟租约呢
Okay.
好
No, I'll...
不 我会...
I'll figure something out.
我会想办法解决的
You can always live with me.
你可以和我一起住
Oh. Thank you so much, Jackie.
谢谢你 杰姬
But this is a good school district.
但这里所在的学区很不错
You don't need to worry about a good school district.
你不用担心什么好学区的问题
Hold on. Alicia's here.
等一等 艾丽西娅在这儿
Okay, give us a minute.
好的 我们谈一谈
That was Robyn. She has an instinct on Rayna Hecht.
刚刚是罗宾 她有些关于蕾娜·赫特的直觉
How's the speech going?
演讲稿写得怎么样了
Mr. Hayden, you got out of your taxi.
海登先生 你终于下出租车啦
Yes, I decided to walk.
是的 我决定步行过来
It was only 15 blocks.
只隔了十五个街区
So, Robyn thinks Hecht isn't leaving her firm
罗宾觉得赫特离开原律所
because of the indictments.
不是因为律所被起诉
Or just because of the indictments.
或者不只是因为被起诉
What then? The firm has ten senior partners
然后呢 律所中有十名高级合伙人
and Hecht was the only woman.
赫特是其中唯一的女性
A boys' club.
男性俱乐部
So she probably wants a more woman-friendly firm.
也许她想加入一个对女性更亲和的律所
Okay. So just...
好吧 所以
just play up the feminism angle in your keynote.
在主题演讲里多体现一些女性的角度
Frame your story as one of female empowerment.
将你的经历塑造成女性坚韧拼搏的故事
Okay. Thanks. I need to, um... write.
好吧 谢谢 我得继续写了
And I've been talking up the keynote.
我一直在四处宣扬你的主题演讲
A lot of potential clients are excited about it.
许多潜在客户对此都很感兴趣
Okay.
好的
Let's let the master at it.
我们让大♥师♥继续写吧
You'll be great.
你会表现得很出色的
Mr. Gardner.
加德纳先生
I just wanted to say...
我只是想说
I'm a worthy lawyer who needs a job.
我是一名有价值的律师 但是缺份工作
Women are underrepresented in this business,
女性在这个行业往往不受重视
and I shouldn't be overlooked just...
而我不应被忽视
Hello, Will? It's Alicia.
你好 威尔吗 我是艾丽西娅
Do you have a minute?
你有时间吗
No, really?
不 真的吗
You did not.
你没有吧
I don't look anything like those photos anymore.
我跟那些照片一点都不像了
Well, um...
那个
you said I should call if I got a chance, so...
你让我有机会的话就打给你 所以
this is me calling.
我就打来了
What are you wearing that for?
你穿成这样干什么
You weren't even here.
你不该在这儿的
Don't change the subject.
别转移话题
It's business-like.
这是为了工作而买♥♥的
You spent $300 on it.
你花了三百元买♥♥它
Well, that's what a good dress costs.
好裙子都要这个价
Your husband is wasting away in prison
你的丈夫在监狱里日渐消瘦
and you're trying to seduce your way into a job.
你却想靠勾引别人来获得工作
Your son is the one who put me here.
是你儿子让我陷入这般田地的
I have two kids.
我有两个孩子
What am I supposed to do?
我能怎么办
No.
不
You like nice things.
你喜欢好东西
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表