Okay, then.
那好
We're counting on you. Thank you.
那就全靠你了 谢谢
Well, they're not talking about trial strategy,
他们讨论的不是庭审策略
they're talking about moving Diane out.
而是怎么排挤戴安
Has nothing to do with us.
这跟我们没关系
So we turn it off? Yes.
那我们要把它关了吗 对啊
Oh... This is such a mistake.
这可犯了大错
We can't turn their side off,
我们关不了他们那边的摄像头
we can only tell them they left it on.
只能告诉他们摄像头还开着了
Wait.
等等
They'll think we were listening.
他们会觉得我们在偷听
We were listening. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
我们的确在偷听 这事是好是坏
Mr. Canning? David Lee?
坎宁先生 大卫·李
You left your camera on.
你们的摄像头还开着
Think he'll stick with us?
你觉得他会站在我们这边吗
Who knows?
谁知道
Howard can't remember what he ate this morning.
霍华德连他早餐吃的什么都记不得
Must be muted on their end. ... Florrick-Agos.
得让他们保持沉默 福&艾律所
We need to call them.
我们得打电♥话♥给他们
Then we can handle Florrick-Agos next.
接下来我们就能摆平福&艾律所
Did you talk to her?
你跟她谈过了吗
The wife? Yeah, I spoke to her after the deposition.
妻子吗 取证后我跟她谈了
She believes you? Yeah.
她相信你吗 是的
We just agreed that we can't do this.
我们刚刚一致同意不能这样
Clarke. And they have no idea?
克拉克 他们还不知情吗
No, Florrick-Agos? None.
福瑞克&艾格斯律所吗 不知情
Uh, I think she feels betrayed by them.
我认为她觉得被他们背叛了
You got to make nice with her, though.
但你还是得多讨好她
Mrs. Gopnik? I know, she likes me.
高普尼克夫人 我知道 她喜欢我
And we just blame it on Alicia.
我们只要把一切责任推给艾丽西娅
And Florrick-Agos is done.
福瑞克&艾格斯律所就完了
Done and gone in 48 hours.
48小时内彻底玩完
Diane's gonna want to save Alicia, you know?
戴安会想救艾丽西娅的 你知道吗
Well, we'll get Chumhum, we'll take Paisley,
等我们签回查查网 佩斯里集团
and then we'll decide what to do with her.
再决定如何处理她
That doesn't change anything.
这改变不了什么
We have to tell them it's on.
我们必须告诉他们摄像头还开着
They just said they're gonna destroy us in 48 hours.
他们刚刚说要在48小时内彻底搞垮我们
That changes everything.
这改变了一切
Well, we were listening, so now we have to...
我们听到了些 所以现在我们必须
now we have to decipher... So now we're all overreacting.
我们得解读一下 我们反应过度了
what it was that they...
他们想要做什么
Thank you.
谢谢
What did they say, exactly?
他们到底说了什么
They said they talked to Mrs. Gopnik.
他们说已经跟高普尼克太太谈过了
No, they said they talked to the wife.
不 他们说已经和妻子谈过了
I heard "Waif."
我听到的是流浪汉
"Waif"? What does that even mean?
流浪汉 这能是什么意思
I don't know.
我不知道
No. Canning said he talked to the wife after the deposition.
不 坎宁说取证结束后他和妻子谈过了
And that Florrick-Agos would collapse in 48 hours.
福&艾律所48小时之内就会瓦解
And that Mrs. Gopnik feels betrayed by us.
高普尼克夫人觉得我们背叛了她
Why? I don't know.
为什么 我不知道
But it sounds like they're lying to her.
但听起来他们在欺骗她
Remember? David Lee said, "Did she believe you?"
记得吗 大卫·李说 她相信你吗
It makes no sense.
这讲不通啊
She's suing both firms for $6 million.
她总共向两家律所索赔六百万美金
I mean, even if we settle,
即使我们和解了
$3 million-- it won't destroy us.
区区三百万美金也搞不跨我们
They said they wanted to blame me.
他们说要把一切怪罪到我身上
For what? We couldn't hear the rest.
怪罪什么 我们没听到其余部分
Lockhart/Gardner made a deal with Mrs. Gopnik,
洛&加律所和高普尼克夫人达成了协议
and she turned on Alicia?
然后她会冲着艾丽西娅来
It still wouldn't destroy us.
这还是搞不跨我们
It would if Alicia couldn't practice law.
若艾丽西娅做不成律师就另当别论了
If we lose Alicia,
如果我们失去了艾丽西娅
we lose Chumhum, Paisley, a lot of others.
就失去了查查网 佩斯里集团等客户
They're trying to disbar her?
他们想要取消她的律师资格吗
Is there any other mistake in the adoption work?
收养案的过程中有什么差错吗
Something disbarrable?
可因此取消你律师资格的
I don't think so, but David Lee was involved,
我觉得没有 但大卫·李掺和在里面
so anything's possible.
所以一切皆有可能
Okay, so, we go through the discovery.
好吧 那我们仔细检查一下材料
We go through everything. Wait.
我们仔细检查下所有东西 等等
You know, just get it ready for 'em to come.
为他们的到来做好准备
There's five lawyers and a court reporter, okay?
会来五名律师和一名法庭书♥记♥员 行吗
Just clear everything out.
把东西都清理好
Yes.
好的
Hello, Grace. What's up? No, it's Mom.
格蕾丝 怎么了 是我 妈妈
We're looking for flour. Where do you keep your flour?
我们在找面粉 你把面粉放哪了
I'm at work, Mom. I'm working!
我在工作 妈妈 我在工作
Found it.
找到了
Oh, no problem. We got it.
没事了 我们找到了
Who's there with you?
你跟谁在一起
Jackie.
杰姬
Jackie's there?
杰姬在那儿吗
Yeah. Why?
是啊 怎么了
Cary, this is exactly like the NSA.
凯里 这和国安局事件如出一辙
We were outraged when they listened to us.
他们窃听我们的时候 我们愤恨至极
Clarke, I'm responsible for 60 employees.
克拉克 我得对60名员工负责
This is a decision I made
我之所以做这个决定
because I don't want to see those 60 people out of work.
是因为我不想眼睁睁地看这60个人失业
By that logic, you can justify any decision.
照这个逻辑 你能为任何决定狡辩
Yes... but I won't.
是的 但我不会的
Now, help us look through the adoption discovery.
现在来帮忙仔细过一遍收养案的证据材料
So, how did he take it?
他当时什么反应
Not great.
不太好
But don't worry. He'll back out. It's his only play.
别担心 他会退出的 他别无选择
By the way, have you been, uh, wearing perfume back here?
顺便问一句 你在这儿喷过香水吗
Yeah. You don't like it?
是啊 你不喜欢吗
Jackie.
是杰姬
She likes to sit at your desk when you're not here.
你不在的时候她喜欢坐你的位置
You know, it's odd that he wrote her as "Lady Macbeth."
他将她比作「麦克白夫人」略显奇怪
I think "Mother Macbeth" would have made more sense.
我觉得「麦克白老妈」更对头
Well, who's our replacement going to be?
我们要选谁做替任者
For Jackie? I don't know.
替换杰姬吗 我不知道
I could make up a list. Very funny.
我可以列个名单 真好笑
Someone who's already vetted.
最好是已经被审核过的人
You're getting a reputation.
你能因此备受赞誉
What about Diane?
戴安怎么样
Diane Lockhart?
戴安·洛克哈德
She's already been vetted.
她已经接受过审核
You don't think she'd make a good State's Attorney?
你不觉得她能成为一名优秀的州检察官吗
I think she'd make a great state's attorney.
我觉得她能成为一名优秀的检察官
I don't know if she'd do it.
但我不知道她是否愿意
We stood her up at the altar already, remember?
我们让她成为了祭坛上的牺牲品 记得吗
Let's set up a meeting.
先安排一个会面吧
Persuade her.
劝服她
She'd bring real stature to the office.
她会为我们带来不俗的声望
So, Howard, what do I have to do to get your vote?
霍华德 我得做什么才能得到你那票
What do you have to do?
你需要做什么
I don't know. What can you do?
我不知道 你能做什么
Well, you've been wanting a different office for quite a while.
你想换办公室已经很久了
No. I'm good.
不 我很好
Canning offered it to you?
坎宁给你换了吗
No.
不是
Maybe.
也许吧
What do you want, Howard?
你想要什么 霍华德
You know how long I've been a lawyer?
你知道我♥干♥律师这一行多久了吗
55 years. Really?
55年了 真的吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表