Bring up anything you want.
想说什么你随意
Your friends are gonna hate me, aren't they?
你的朋友会讨厌我吧
I don't want this to poison us, Kurt.
我不想为这事影响到我们的关系 库尔特
Well, let's go then. We don't need to do this.
那我们就走吧 不用刻意这样
No, no, no, no. Now, I'm-I'm curious.
不不不 现在我很好奇
Let's meet your friends.
去认识下你的朋友们吧
Jeannie?
珍妮
Kurt, there you are. How you doing?
库尔特 你来了 你好吗
And this must be Diane.
这位一定是戴安
We're the fire-breathing crazies.
我们是喷火狂人
Oh, that went well, hmm?
聊得还不错吧
Yup.
不错
You didn't like 'em?
你不喜欢她们吗
You mean Jeannie and Bobbie and Tonya, the skateboarder?
你是指玩滑板的珍妮 波比和唐娅吗
Why wouldn't I like them?
我怎么会不喜欢她们呢
She's a snowboarder.
她是玩滑雪板的
And how did you meet them?
你怎么认识她们的
In class. Oh, in class.
上课认识的 上课认识的
And this class is all women?
你们班上全是女生吗
You didn't like that they were women?
你是因为她们是女生而不喜欢吗
No, I'm fine with the fact that they were all women.
不 我对她们是女生这一点完全没意见
It's just, they were all in their twenties.
只是她们都才二十出头
They are all excellent terminal ballistic experts.
她们都是出色的终点弹道性能专家
Have you slept with any of those ballistic experts?
你跟其中哪个弹道专家睡过吗
No.
没有
Why are we getting married, Kurt?
我们为什么要结婚 库尔特
Do you not want to?
你不想结了吗
I don't know.
说不清楚
Ronnie?
罗尼
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
What is this "Mrs. Florrick" that's new.
这"福瑞克夫人"听起来真生疏
Jackie. I'm intimidated now.
杰姬 我真有点吓到了
You're the governor's wife. Mom, I mean.
你可是是州长的夫人 我是说 妈妈
I'm still good old Jackie-o.
我还是你熟悉的那个杰姬
Do you remember that time on Georgie's boat?
你还记得在乔治船上的时候吗
Yes, very well. Do you?
记得很清楚 你呢
We were a lot younger.
那时我们年轻得多
We weren't that much younger.
也不见得年少不经事
I've gone grey.
我头发都白了
Grey suits you.
白发挺衬你的
Janice will be thrilled that I ran into you.
珍妮丝要是知道我遇到你一定会很激动
Yes.
没错
She wouldn't mind if I took old Ronnie out
她应该不会介意我请
for a drink, would she?
老罗尼去喝一杯吧
It's been such a long time.
太久没见了
You got a problem.
你有个麻烦
Just one?
才一个吗
Someone in our firm
我们律所里有人
is feeding evidence to Viola Walsh so she can attack us.
私下向维奥拉·沃尔什提供证据帮她攻击我们
I've been asked to find out who.
他们叫我把这人揪出来
And?
然后呢
It's one of your rebels.
是你们的叛将之一
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because he left a lot of fingerprints
因为他在发给维奥拉的一封电子邮件上
on an e-mail he sent to Viola.
留下了大量指纹
Kalinda, do me a favor.
凯琳达 帮我个忙
I just did you a favor. Do me another.
这已经帮了你一个了 再帮一个
I have to tell Will.
我得告诉威尔
I know. Give me an hour head start.
我懂 留一小时让我先下手
You have 30 minutes.
给你30分钟
What were you thinking, Tony?
你怎么想的 托尼
I was thinking what we were all thinking.
我跟大家的想法一样
We need clients. We need...
我们需要客户 我们需要...
You don't sabotage your own firm.
你不能陷害自己的律所
Lockhart/Gardner isn't my firm. Florrick/Agos is.
洛&加不是我的律所 福瑞克&艾格斯才是
It's so dumb! They could sue us!
这真是太蠢了 他们会告我们的
They're gonna fire you in about ten minutes.
他们会十分钟之内就开除你
We need you to go along with it. Don't say anything.
你乖乖走人就是了 什么也别说
So, I get fired, I lose my bonus.
所以被开除的是我 拿不到奖金也是我
I'm out $30,000.
3万块就这么没了
Well, you shouldn't have gotten caught!
谁让你被逮住了
No, we should share our bonuses.
不 我们的奖金应该共享
There's no reason I should suffer for helping out the whole team.
没理由为了集体牺牲我一个
Oh, helping out the whole team.
你还为了集体呢
It was your idea in the first place.
这本来就是你自己的主意
All right, then why should I stay silent when they fire me?
好 那我被他们开除时又何必再掩护你们呢
So you're threatening us?
你现在这是威胁吗
No, I'm telling you.
不 我是在告诉你
We all shared the start-up costs.
我们已经分担了设立成本
We should share the bonuses.
我们还应该分享奖金
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I think we've got the mafia here.
我觉得这简直是黑♥手♥党♥的行径
We've been moving software to pay-per-use
我们已经让软件实现按量计费
and had a massive uptick.
效率有了很大提升
But you know. You're our lawyer.
但你懂的 你是我们的律师
So you're happy with the firm?
那你对律所的服务满意吗
Lockhart/Gardner?
洛&加?
Yes.
对
I mean, you're not thinking of leaving?
你没有考虑换个律所吧
Well, I've been hearing rumors that you're leaving
我倒是听说你要离开律所
for a judgeship, and if that's the case,
去做法官 如果这样的话
we might look around, yeah.
我们可能要另外物色
Why?
怎么
Has anyone approached you about joining another firm?
有其他律所邀请过你吗
A new firm?
新成立的律所
Just the usual calls, you know.
也就平时那些而已
But some of our lawyers have approached you, right?
但是我们手下有些律师找过你 是吗
I mean, it's all right. They... they've talked to me.
不要紧的 他们跟我说过了
I don't think I'm supposed to say anything until it's official.
我觉得在事情正式确定之前不应该多嘴
No, I understand.
是的 我理解
Alicia already told me that, uh,
艾丽西娅已经跟我说过
she's taking you on, so, I'm fine.
她请你的事了 跟我聊也不要紧
Really?
是吗
Because a firm with the governor's wife on the letterhead
因为挂着州长夫人名号♥的律所
is hard to pass up.
很难让人拒绝
Diane?
戴安
Yes, good.
说的没错
Did I say something? No, no. It's just, um...
我说错什么了吗 没有 只是
I-I have to go. I'll call you later.
我得走了 再联♥系♥
Yes! I don't know how you did it.
太棒了 我不知道你怎么做到的
In fact, I don't think I want to know,
其实我也不想知道
but the union has backed off.
但是联合会放弃了
They're not going to strike the inaugural.
他们不会在就职典礼时游♥行♥了
I'm so happy, Eli. Oh, a little higher.
那很好 伊莱 再高点
Higher.
再高点
So we're putting Peter back up again?
又把彼得挂上去了吗
Yes. He looks wonderful, don't you think?
是的 他看着真帅气 不觉得吗
And the seal?
州长印♥章♥怎么办
I don't know.
不知道
Do you have a suggestion?
你有建议吗
No. Wherever you want.
没有 随你喜欢
How about in your office?
放你办公室如何
Oh, congratulations.
恭喜恭喜
Congratulations.
恭喜恭喜
You got stood up, huh?
被放鸽子了吧
Not sure yet.
还不确定
Hey, I got a sister you can marry.
我有个妹妹可以嫁给你
I'm fine, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Sorry.
抱歉
No.
没事
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表