So go be a whore.
那就去当妓♥女♥吧
I did- did do that.
我的确那么做了
So...
所以
that covers me up to last June.
那就是我从毕业到去年六月的生活了
Now about you?
你呢
Oh, well...
我嘛
there's not much to say.
没有太多好说的
I'm a mother, a wife
我是一名母亲 妻子
and now a disgraced spouse.
现在还是不光彩的妻子
I'm sorry.
对不起
No, no, no, no, that... that wasn't self-pity,
不 不 我刚刚不是在自怜
that was me trying to make light of it.
我是在试着不在乎它
I think I've lost my touch.
我觉得我失去魅力了
No, the touch is still there.
不 你魅力依旧
And now you have a new job?
你现在找到新工作了是吗
Unfortunately, it was a paralegal job.
很不幸 那是份律师助理的工作
Voluntary.
是志愿工作的
You're kidding. Yeah... no.
你开玩笑吧 是啊 不是
I was, um, misinformed.
我被诱导了
Have you thought about working here?
你有没有想过在这儿工作
Is there an opening here?
这儿还招人吗
Well... we could.
这个我们可以安排
I haven't worked in 13 years.
我十三年没有工作过了
Are you saying you're rusty? No!
你是说你生疏了吗 不
No.
不是
I'm good.
我很棒
You've always been good.
你一直都很棒
Will, I... I'm...
威尔 我
My connection with my husband hurts me.
我和我丈夫的关系让我很受伤
Why are you trying to dissuade me now?
你为什么要试图阻止我
I don't know.
我也不知道
Because I'm making no sense.
因为我有点失去理智了
We've all got a past that could hurt us.
我们都有心碎受伤的过去
Don't let yours hurt you.
别让你的过去再伤害你
You here for the job?
你是来应征的吗
I think I am.
是的
You?
你呢
Yup.
一样
Cary.
凯里
Excuse me.
失陪
What did you think of me when you first met me?
你第一次见我时 对我印象如何
Is this about your speech, or more procrastinating?
你是为了写演讲稿 还是想再拖会时间
Speech.
演讲稿
I liked you.
我挺喜欢你
You did not.
你才没有
Do you even remember where it was?
你还记得我们在哪见到的吗
Yeah, in reception.
记得 在接待区
Waiting for our interviews.
等着面试
I thought you were gonna get it.
我觉得你一定能通过
And I wasn't.
我一定会被刷下来
I thought you were a cocky new associate.
我当时以为你是个自大的新律师
I was a cocky new associate.
那时我的确是个自大的新律师
And I thought you were entitled.
我觉得你很爱摆谱
I was a little entitled.
我是有点爱摆谱
Poor. But entitled.
穷 但是爱摆谱
Can you be both? Oh, yeah. So...
这两者能并存吗 可以 所以
who would you hire if we had to hire someone today?
如果现在让你决定 你会雇谁
You.
你
Yeah, me, too.
我也这么想
You're supposed to say me. No, no.
你应该说选我的 不
And you wouldn't hire yourself, either.
你也不想雇你自己
You're right. I hate that about myself.
你说得对 我讨厌自己这点
No.
别啊
It's smart.
这很聪明
So why did Will hire you?
那威尔为什么会雇你呢
Because you're a slut.
因为你是个荡♥妇♥
What?
在想什么
Nothing. I need to finish.
没什么 我要把它写完
Okay.
好的
Good luck.
好运
Thank you, Kalinda,
谢谢你 凯琳达
that is great.
这很棒
Uh, good-bye, Ka... uh, Kalinda.
再见 凯琳达
I don't know.
我不知道
Yeah, I got... I got to go, someone's here.
我得挂了 有人来了
Uh, hello?
你好
Elsbeth Tascioni. How are you?
我是埃尔斯贝特·塔肖尼 你好吗
I'm good. Do I know you? Oh, no.
我很好 我认识你吗 不认识
But you're Nelson Dubeck from the Office of Public Integrity.
你是廉政办公室的尼尔森·杜柏克
You helped prosecute Rod Blagojevich.
你帮助起诉了罗德·布拉戈耶维奇
I did. Do you need something?
是的 你有什么事吗
Yeah, I need you to leave Will Gardner alone
我需要你远离威尔·加德纳
or I'll sue you for harassment.
否则我会告你骚扰
Mr. Gardner should consider how seriously I take this.
加德纳先生该考虑到我对待这事有多严肃
Take what?
什么事
He acquired a videotape
他得到了一段视频
of a stuffed ballot box.
关于一个装满选票的投票箱
He brought that videotape to the governor-elect.
他带着这段视频去找新获选的州长
And he attempted to show it to him.
并试图给州长看
What videotape?
什么视频
What is that?
这是什么
That is a videotape of three men taking a ballot box
这是三个男人搬着选票箱
into a polling place.
走进投票点的视频
No, it looks like a... GIF.
这看起来像 动态图片
Or is a "Jif"?
还是叫动态图画
GIF. Have you ever seen the GIF of that bear, uh,
动态图片 你看过那只熊的动图吗
falling onto a trampoline and then bouncing into a pool?
它倒在蹦床上 然后又弹到了水池里
It is so funny, but I was surprised to find out
特别好玩 但我很惊讶地发现
that the pool was... faked.
那个水池是假的
All digitally futzed with.
全是电脑合成的
If you're suggesting that
如果你是在暗示
this videotape was in any way manipulated...
这段视频是伪造的
Oh, eight bits per pixel makes a GIF highly manipulatable... ble.
每像素8位的动态图片很容易作假
I hope you have the original,
我希望你有原始视频
because otherwise I'm gonna object
否则我会在法庭上反对
to the jif being admitted into court.
采纳这个动图为证据
The governor's guilty.
州长有罪
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
He's the governor of Illinois.
他是伊利诺伊州的州长
And...
所以
you think they're all corrupt?
你觉得伊利诺伊州州长都腐♥败♥吗
No, they just happen to be all corrupt.
不 他们碰巧都很腐♥败♥而已
So it doesn't matter what the facts are,
所以不管事实如何
you'll prosecute Peter Florrick for the crime of voter fraud?
你都要起诉彼得·福瑞克竞选舞弊吗
Peter Florrick spent six months in prison. He's a criminal.
彼得·福瑞克坐过六个月牢 他是罪犯
Who was exonerated. No, his case was dismissed.
他被免罪了 不 案子被驳回了
So you're out to get him.
所以你就是冲着他来的
I'm out to get a criminal.
我是来抓罪犯
Even if there's no proof?
即使没有证据
I'll find the proof.
我会找到证据的
This is Elsbeth Tascioni recording
本人埃尔斯贝特·塔肖尼
Nelson Dubeck in the lobby
在哈林顿中心的休息厅里
of the Harrington Plaza at...
录下了与尼尔森·杜柏克的对话
11::33 P.M.
此时是中午11点33分
I'd erase that, ma'am.
我会把录音删除的 女士
You did not have my permission to make that recording,
你未经我同意录下对话
and without that permission you are subject to prosecution.
你会因此受到起诉
Oh, no, not in New York.
纽约可没有这规定
Two-party consent is the law in Illinois, s
双方准许原则是伊利诺伊州的法律
but this is New York.
但这里是纽约
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表