to charge or release.
就要起诉或释放我的当事人了
I did know that.
这个我确实知道
But I thought we'd sit down together
但我想我们得坐下来谈谈
and see if maybe we could work out a deal.
也许我们能达成协议
They can't make their case. They want to bargain.
他们不能立案 他们想要协议
Sure, Geneva. So,
好 吉妮瓦 所以
you tested the DNA from the ketamine-dealing
你检测了做K粉交易的同父异母的
half brother, didn't you? The gum?
兄弟的DNA 是吧 口香糖上的
This isn't about the DNA.
这跟DNA无关
It is about saving the state
是关于为州政♥府♥省下
a costly and time-consuming trial.
一次又贵又耗时的审讯
Well, there's nothing I'd rather do than save the state money.
能为州政♥府♥省钱对我来说求之不得
See you in a half hour. Good-bye.
半小时后见 再见
Get a good deal.
拿个好协议
Owen? Hi. What are you...
欧文 你在这...
I-I just need a minute, Will.
就给我几分钟 威尔
Okay. Um, we're not looking at
好吧 我们不再将
Dr. DeLaney as a suspect anymore.
德兰尼博士作为嫌犯调查了
No, I'm... I'm here about Alicia.
不 我来这是因为艾丽西娅
I'm sorry, I can't do this right now.
抱歉 现在不行
Alicia was afraid of falling in love with you.
艾丽西娅是因为害怕爱上你
That's why she left.
这是她离开的原因
It's okay. Everything's fine.
没关系了 一切都没什么关系了
It's... clearly not fine.
明显不是没关系好吗
I want my sister to be happy.
我想要我妹妹开心
You really think she was itching to start her own firm?
你真的认为她贪心想开一家自己的律所吗
She and her partners are reusing paper clips.
她和她的合伙人在循环使用回形针
Alicia was afraid to work beside you.
艾丽西娅害怕在你身边工作
That's all.
仅此而已
It was easier to start hating you
恨你比保留
than to own the feelings she had toward you.
她对你的感情更容易一些
That's why you two are in this-this...
这就是为什么你们在进行这场
ridiculous war.
这场荒谬的战争
She and Peter,
她和皮特
they're not set in stone.
他们不是不会变的
No.
不会
It's over.
结束了
Good-bye.
再见
Stiles.
斯蒂尔斯
Hey. Did you see what Colin's sending around?
你看到科林发的那些东西了吗
It's nasty.
太恶心了
What the hell? What are you doing?
搞什么 你干嘛
Stop ratting my sister. You hear me?
别再偷♥窥♥我妹妹了 你听到了吗
Hey, I-I-I don't... I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道 我不知道你在说什么
My sister. Stop it.
我妹妹 停手
Jeffrey, this is good news.
杰弗里 这是好消息
They want a plea bargain.
他们想进行辩诉交易
That means their evidence might not be lining up.
那意味着他们的证据不够
I'm scared. I know. It's okay.
我很害怕 我知道 没关系的
They want to keep you scared so you take a bad deal.
他们就是想吓吓你 让你接受不利的交易
You keep a poker face.
你摆张扑克脸就行了
Just listen, nod,
只用听着 点头
and we'll talk afterwards, okay?
我们晚点再谈 行吗
Involuntary manslaughter. Two years.
过失杀人 两年
Okay, we'll think about it.
好吧 我们考虑一下
It's either that or
要不接受这个
life in prison, Jeff.
要不就是终身监禁 杰夫
You're 22 years old. Think about that future.
你才二十二岁 想想你的未来吧
Thanks, Geneva. We'll consider it.
谢谢 吉妮瓦 我们会考虑的
You want to see Italy at some point in your life,
你还想在有生之年看到意大利的话
take this deal.
就接受这个交易
Time to let us talk, Geneva.
该我们谈了 吉妮瓦
Did you kill Dani Littlejohn? No.
是你杀的达妮·利特约翰吗 不是
Is there any way your skin could've ended up under her fingernails?
你的皮肤组织有可能会在她的指甲里吗
No.
不会
You didn't know her at all, never even met her?
你根本就不认识她 甚至没见过她吗
Never.
从未
Then you're innocent...
那你是无辜的
and you should reject this deal.
你应该拒绝这个交易
Okay. No.
好吧 不
You have to tell me.
你得亲口跟我说
I reject this deal.
我拒绝
Good.
很好
So why do I feel so nervous?
那我为什么这么紧张
Because this stuff isn't meant to be easy.
因为这种事本身就很不容易
So, what's this about, a new offer?
什么事 新的条件吗
I'll call you back.
我回头打给你
Well, not exactly a new...
也不算是新...
Actually, yes, maybe we should call it a new one.
好吧 也许可以这么说
You should've taken that two years.
你两年前就应该接受
And you should've already checked the DNA on that gum.
而你早应该检查口香糖上的DNA
His half brother did it.
是他同父异母的兄弟做的
We did check it. It's not him.
我们检查过了 不是他
So I charged your client
我要指控你的委托人
with Dani Littlejohn's murder,
谋杀了达妮·利特约翰
and I expedited his DNA.
而且我匹配了他的DNA
It's a hundred percent match.
百分之百相符
Jeffrey said he never met her,
杰弗里说他从未见过她
but that is his DNA under her fingernails.
而她指甲里却有他的DNA
He killed that girl.
是他杀了那个女孩
Sorry,
抱歉
you'll have to wait for discovery.
这份检验结果你不能拿走
Don't be upset, Will. Clients lie.
别沮丧 威尔 有些委托人确实会撒谎
Anthony Wright Edelman.
安东尼·怀特·爱德曼
Mr. Edelman, were you staffed as an associate
爱德曼先生 关于本诉讼的收养案
on the adoption that is the subject of this lawsuit?
你是否是其中的同事之一
I was.
是的
And on March 6, 2013,
2013年3月6日
did you send Chief Joshua Proudfoot
你是否给齐佩瓦部落的酋长
of the Chippewa Nation a check for $10,000
乔舒亚·普劳德富特 送去了一万元的支票
to induce the tribe not to object to the adoption?
以确保对方不拒绝这次收养行为
I did.
是的
At whose direction did you deliver this inducement?
你这种行为是受谁的命令
Alicia Florrick's.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Alicia Florrick?
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes. Mrs. Florrick told me we had to make the payment
是的 福瑞克女士说只有付了钱
to facilitate the adoption.
才能确保收养成功
What are you doing? I will remind Mrs. Florrick that
你搞什么 我会提醒福瑞克女士注意
she is not a party to this deposition.
本次取证她本不应该参与
She's here as a courtesy. And if she interrupts again,
请你来是出于礼貌 如果你再插嘴
she'll be asked to leave.
我们将请你离开
So Mrs. Florrick was the partner
所以这件事
supervising you on this matter? That's correct.
是福瑞克夫人指使了你 是的
Were you working at any other partner's behest?
还有其他人干涉你的决定吗
No. Just Mrs. Florrick's.
没有 只有福瑞克夫人
You want to tell me what that was about?
刚刚是怎么回事
Welcome back. Thank you.
欢迎回来 谢谢
Isn't it nice?
多好啊
We had a partnership position open,
刚好有一个空缺的合作人职位
so Anthony got it.
安东尼就拿到了
I will file a complaint with the ACDB.
我要向律师纪律审裁委员会投诉
I will sue you for conspiracy.
指控你们使用阴谋
You'll do nothing but fail.
你一定会败诉
Stop ratting our computers. It's illegal.
别监视我们的电脑了 这属于犯法
It's... What are you talking about? Do it again
你在 你在说什么 再有下次
and we'll bring charges. Sure, whatever you say.
我们一定会起诉 好啊 随你
Good luck with your firm, Mrs. Florrick.
祝你的新律所一切顺利啊 福瑞克夫人
I'd start putting my $6 million together now.
建议你早点着手准备六百万吧
I didn't lie.
我没撒谎
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表