I'm... what?
什么
Tonight.
今晚
Let's have dinner.
一起吃个饭
Um... Yeah, I'd love that.
好啊 正合我意
Will Gardner.
威尔·加德纳
Oh, hey, Joe, what a pleasure.
乔 我真荣幸
I need you bad now.
人家现在想要你
I'd like that.
行啊
Today?
今天吗
No, I haven't seen her.
不 我还没见过她
Okay, what's her name?
好 她叫什么名字
Diane, who's Natalie Flores?
戴安 娜塔莉·弗里斯是谁
She used to work here. Why?
以前在我们这工作过 怎么了
That was her boss Joe Pallotta the lobbyist.
她上司乔·帕洛塔 那个政♥治♥说客
He wants to bring all his legal work here,
他想把所有的法律工作都给交我们
But he sent Natalie to sound us out.
不过他先派了娜塔莉过来探个口风
You haven't seen her?
你没见过她吗
No. Okay, well,
没有 好吧
Can you keep an eye out for her?
记得帮我留个神
She has a case she needs help with.
她有案子需要我们的帮助
We want to give her all our attention.
我们得认真对待
Yes?
怎么了
It was a good meeting.
这次见面挺不错的
She liked me.
她挺喜欢我
What was the case?
具体是什么案子
Some Mexican illegal alien thing.
关于墨西哥非法移♥民♥什么的
Howard, what did you say to her?
霍华德 你对她说了什么
Nothing.
没说什么啊
Nothing... I complimented her.
真没什么啊 我赞了她几句
I said how great Mexicans are,
我说墨西哥人如何的好
how sexy they are.
如何的性感
Oh, Lord.
老天
She asked for Alicia Florrick's address.
她问我要艾丽西娅·福瑞克的地址
It's not gone yet.
还有机会
Call Joe back and explain.
打电♥话♥给乔 然后好好解释
Hello.
你好
Mrs. Florrick, they took him, they took Tomas.
福瑞克女士 他们把托马斯带走了
What?
什么
Uh, he-hello, Elena?
喂喂 埃琳娜
The agents said that they were taking him to Nuevo Laredo.
那些探员说要把他带到新拉雷多
That's where Lalo is.
就是拉洛所在的地方
Lalo will kill Tomas as soon as he gets off the bus.
托马斯一下车就会被拉洛杀死的
Okay, just sit tight, Elena, it's been a misunderstanding.
埃琳娜 冷静 这其中肯定有误会
I'll get on with the AUSA.
我会和检察官交涉
I saw what he does to snitches, Mrs. Florrick.
我见过他是怎么对待告密者的 福瑞克夫人
He cuts their stomachs open, hangs them from bridges.
他将那些人开膛破肚 把尸首挂在桥上
Please help me, please.
求求你 一定要帮帮我
I will. I will call you right back.
我会的 待会打给你
Yes, I need to speak to AUSA Karl Dolan.
我要和检察官卡尔·杜兰通话
It's an emergency.
非常紧急
Well, find him.
那就去找他
Kalinda.
凯琳达
You shouldn't be here, Robyn.
你不应该出现在这里 罗宾
I'll be gone in ten minutes.
我只待十分钟就走
What do you need?
你想怎么样
Have they hired anybody yet to replace me?
他们已经雇佣其他人代替我了吗
You can't come back here, Robyn.
你是不可能回来的 罗宾
I know, but why not?
我知道 但为什么呢
If they haven't hired anyone, why?
如果他们还没雇佣其他人呢
You're at Florrick-Agos.
你是福瑞克&艾格斯律所的一员
But they're going to lay me off.
但是他们打算辞退我
I'm sorry, could you, um, just put in a good word for me?
我很抱歉 能不能麻烦你替我说句好话
Look, Robyn, it won't work.
罗宾 没用的
They won't hire you back here.
他们是不会让你重回洛&加律所的
You know, too much has happened.
发生了太多事情
You need to make yourself hard.
你应该让自己坚强一点
You need to make yourself indispensable.
挖掘出自己独一无二的价值
That's why people keep you on.
这样才有公♥司♥愿意留住你
But I'm not you.
但我不像你
You don't need to be me.
你不需要像我
They were laying me off
五年前
At the State's Attorney's Office five years ago,
我也曾经被州检察官办公室解雇过
So I took control.
最终我掌控了命运
Nothing changes you like the loss of a job.
没有什么能比被解雇更容易影响一个人了
Now go, you can't be here.
快走吧 你不能留在这
Go ahead, take it.
接电♥话♥啊
No.
不
Eli, if you don't get it, I'm going to.
伊莱 你再不接电♥话♥ 我可要替你接了
What happened to your Cirque du Soleil boyfriend?
你跟你那太阳马戏团的男友究竟怎么了
He got married.
他结婚了
I'm sorry.
真遗憾
You're not sorry.
你才没有呢
It's the Governor's Office.
是州长办公室
I'll call back.
我过会打回去
I'm hearing your boss speak at the minority voters' conference.
我听到你上司在少数族裔选民大会上的发言
Yes, I think he's talking about redistricting,
他当时在谈选区重划的事
how it's marginalizing the minority vote.
关于其导致少数族裔选民被边缘化的问题
Actually, uh, unfortunately he had to cancel that.
很不幸 他必须取消选区重划
Oh, when was this?
这是什么时候的事
Redistricting is a hard subject.
重划选区是个很棘手的问题
Either way, you... You offend someone.
无论怎样 都会得罪人
Uh, I should get this.
我得接这个电♥话♥
Please.
请便
Hello.
你好
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Oh, my God, when?
我的天 什么时候
No, no, no, I'll... I, I will join you.
不不不 我马上过去
Um, give me 20 minutes.
等我20分钟
Eli, I'm so sorry, I,
伊莱 很抱歉 我...
Um, I have to...
我得...
This friend-- he's being deported.
我的朋友 他被驱逐出境了
Can we do this another time?
我们能下次再约吗
Yes, of course.
当然可以
I understand you're upset.
我理解你们的沮丧
Upset?
沮丧
We're talking about a man's life.
事关人命好吗
Tomas Ruiz did everything you asked.
托马斯·鲁伊兹什么都照做了
Not everything... he didn't testify.
没有吧 他没有作证
Because he never had the chance.
这是因为他不用作证啊
Look, that has nothing to do with my job.
这和我的工作毫无关系
The person he was going to testify against fled.
他本要指证的人跑路了
That is not his fault.
这又不是他的错
We have very few s-visas to give out,
告密者签证的数量很少
and the rules for granting them are strict.
其审批过程非常严格
The recipient has to provide testimony
签证对象必须提供
that helps lead to a conviction.
能够帮助定案的证据
Mr. Dolan, you asked my client
杜兰先生 你要求我的委托人
to inform on a dangerous criminal,
告密一名危险的罪犯
and when that criminal jumped bail,
而当那名罪犯弃保潜逃
you deported him to the exact same place the criminal fled to.
你却他驱逐到了该罪犯的潜逃之地
I realize it sounds unfair.
我知道这很不公平
No, what it sounds like is a death sentence.
不 这完全是在给他判死刑
Okay, this conversation is moot.
行了 这场对话已经没意义了
4:00 A.M. Tomas Ruiz
凌晨四点 托马斯·鲁伊兹
was boarded onto a deportation bus.
被送上了一辆遣返巴士
He'll be in Mexico in 12 hours.
12个小时后他就在墨西哥了
I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do.
抱歉 我爱莫能助了
This is the problem.
问题就在这儿
The Feds were looking for Tomas I. Ruiz.
联邦政♥府♥要找的是托马斯·I·鲁伊兹
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表