Whenever you're tempted to bring up Will's death
每当你想把我的行为归因于
and credit my behavior to it, resist.
威尔的死的时候 最好给我忍♥住
Diane, I have some advice for you.
戴安 我也劝你一句
When in mourning, don't make big decisions.
服丧的时候 别做重大决定
At least for a year.
至少一年之内
Really?!
是吗
Gretchen, move David Lee out of his current office
格雷琴 把大卫·李从现在这间办公室
and into, um, that office back there.
搬到后面那间去
You can't do that. Yes, I can.
你不能这样 我当然能
I'm on the infrastructure committee. Too bad you're not.
我是基建会的成员 真可惜你不是
Is that a big enough decision for you?
这个决定对你来说够重大吗
You know why she's doing what she's doing?
你知道她现在为什么这样吗
Why?
为什么
I went to a bar after Will's funeral.
威尔的葬礼之后我去了酒吧
I wanted to be alone.
想一个人静一静
I liked him. I miss him.
我挺喜欢他的 很想念他
Why is she doing what she's doing?
那她为什么会变成这个样子
And I happened to hear two women talking over a deal
我刚好听到两个女人在商量
suggesting their two firms merge.
将她们的两间律所合并
And do you know what, David?
你知道吗 大卫
Those two women looked an awful lot like Diane
这两个女人看起来像极了戴安
And Alicia Florrick.
和艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Is this true?
真的吗
She wants someone who will be in her back pocket.
她想找个服服帖帖听她话的人
So, we should do something about it.
所以 我们得采取行动应对了
That was interesting.
刚才真有意思
We got the result we wanted.
我们得到了想要的结果
Cary, uh, do you have a minute?
凯里 现在有时间吗
Sure, what's up?
当然 怎么了
Mr. Grant, this is Cary Agos.
格兰特先生 这位是凯里·艾格斯
Mr. Grant's has a case, and he's without representation.
格兰特先生有个案子 现在没有律师代理
Yes, that's the problem.
是的 是这么个问题
Lockhart/gardner won't take the case for obvious reasons.
洛&加律所显然不会接这个案件
Because of will? Yes.
因为威尔吗 是的
Listen, I don't think my
我不认为我的儿子
son's responsible for Will Gardner's death.
对威尔·加德纳的死负有责任
Jeffrey was out of his mind.
杰弗里当时失去理智了
The state's attorney's office prosecuted him
州检办因为莫须有的罪名
for a crime he didn't commit.
而指控他
That's what forced him to grab the gun.
所以才逼得他去抢枪
It's the state's attorney that's at fault,
这都是州检察官的错
and I'm gonna sue them.
我要告他们
Sue them for?
告他们什么
Wrongful prosecution.
非法起诉
A wrongful prosecution suit
告非法起诉
is extremely hard to win.
获胜的可能性极小
Yes, except that he's already
没错 但他已经
had a meeting with the state's attorney.
和州检察官谈过了
Yes, he came to my house.
是的 他到我家来过
He came to you?
他去找过你吗
Yes, Castro.
是的 卡斯特罗
He apologized. He assured me
他来道歉 向我保证
that heads would roll in his department.
会炒掉州检办里的相关人员
He wants this to be over.
他想息事宁人
He wants to clear the decks.
为自己将来的发展做好准备
Uh, Mr. Grant, you know Alicia Florrick?
格兰特先生 你认识艾丽西娅·福瑞克吗
Yes. Mrs. Florrick, hello.
认识 福瑞克夫人 你好
Hello.
你好
You were very nice to Jeffrey.
你对杰弗里很好
All right, so let's take a step back
我们先回到之前的话题
and discuss the idea of you filing suit.
讨论下你起诉的案由
Cary's going to tell you
凯里刚才跟你说了
there's a very high bar for a wrongful prosecution...
告非法起诉很难赢
Which is true. What heads?
这是千真万确 是指谁
What?
什么
You said Castro said, "Heads would roll." Which heads?
你刚说卡斯特罗说要炒人鱿鱼 是指谁
Well, he didn't say. Is that important to the suit?
他没说过 这跟我的案子有关系吗
No, we're just getting more of a sense of the facts.
没有 我们只是想多了解些情况
Why? Why'd you ask that?
怎么了 你为什么那么问
We can't take this case.
这案子我们不能接
Because of will?
因为威尔吗
Oh, we... we have to listen.
我们总得听他说完
He'll just take the case to someone else.
不然他就去找别的律师了
Cary, listen to me. You take this case, I quit the firm.
凯里 你听着 你接这案子 我就退伙
I understand.
我明白了
I'll talk to him.
我会跟他谈谈
I don't give a damn.
我才不管呢
Alicia, he's meeting with the state's attorney.
艾丽西娅 州检察官找他的事
He told us that in confidence. You cannot use it.
他说是秘密地 你别跟人说
Thank you, cary.
谢谢提醒 凯里
Yes, um, hello. Can you put me through
你好 请转接
to a Finn Polmar's room. I think he's in the ICU.
芬恩·波尔马的房♥间 应该是重症监护室
He had the gunshot wound to the shoulder.
他肩膀中了枪
Mrs. Florrick, your appointment.
福瑞克夫人 时间到了
Oh, I see. When? Thank you.
我知道了 什么时候的事 谢谢
Sondra, I need you to locate the number of a Finn Polmar.
桑德拉 帮我找芬恩·波尔马的电♥话♥
He's the new ASA at the state's attorney's office.
他是州检办新来的助理检察官
He just got released from the hospital.
刚刚出院
Sure. Do you want me to connect you?
好的 找到了就联♥系♥你吗
Just let him know I need to talk to him,
你就告诉他我要跟他谈谈
and I'll be right back.
我等下就回来
Well, the Sinclair mission
辛克莱的使命[消除罪恶]
is exactly what families in Illinois need.
正是伊州千万家庭所需
And I really have to thank my wife
非常感谢我的妻子
for bringing it to my attention.
提醒我这一点
My husband's being humble.
我丈夫是在谦虚
It didn't need to be brought to his attention.
这点他根本不需要我提醒
Well, we'll, uh, we'll agree to disagree.
我们求同存异
At any rate, if you'll excuse us,
不管怎样 我们先失陪了
Alicia and I have to discuss our son's SAT scores.
我跟艾丽西娅要讨论下儿子的高考分数
Thank you very much.
谢谢各位
Can you stand back please. Thank you.
请让一下 谢谢
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I'm here posing with you for a photo op.
我来配合你摆拍搞宣传
Why wouldn't I be?
能有什么不好
Because of will.
因为威尔
I'm here for you, Peter. What do you want from me?
我都来支持你了 彼得 你还想我怎样
Well, I'd like my wife back.
我想要我的妻子
I'm here.
我在这里
Are you?
是吗
Oh, dear God, would everyone just stop thinking
我的天啊 你们每个人都不要那么
I'm falling apart at the friggin' seams?!
一厢情愿地认定我会崩溃好吗
Everyone? When did I become everyone?
每个人 我什么时候跟别人一样了
Good. I think we can handle shared custody now.
好 我们可以共同行使监护权
Nico is five years old,
尼科只有五岁
and we don't want to disrupt his home life. Are we agreed?
我们不想打乱他的生活 同意吗
Hello.
大家好
Hello, David. we're almost settled here.
你好 大卫 我们差不多谈妥了
Good.
很好
What nice offices, Cary.
办公室很漂亮 凯里
Very 1990s T-shirt factory.
很有90年代T恤工厂的风格
Thanks. Where's alicia?
谢谢 艾丽西娅呢
I thought she'd want to be here for this.
我还以为她也要来谈呢
She'll be here in a minute. What do you got?
她马上就到 你要给我们看什么
A nanny cam video.
一段监控摄像头的录像
What nanny cam video?
什么监控摄像头
You and Asher agreed to have installed in your house.
你跟亚瑟一致同意在家里安装的摄像头
What's this about, Ash?
你这是干什么 亚瑟
Uh, David. We're decided.
大卫 我们已经说好了
Oh, my God!
我的天
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表