Who hired you?
是谁雇你的
Alicia... Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
What were your duties?
你的职务是什么
Paralegal.
律师助理
Uh, typing up briefs, researching cases,
打印陈述 调查案件
making copies, that sort of thing.
复印文件 诸如此类的事
How did you lose your virginity?
你是如何丧失贞操的
Objection. How is that relevant?
反对 这有何相关
Chrissy charged in her complaint
克里斯控诉艾丽西娅·福瑞克
that Alicia Florrick asked her how she lost her virginity,
询问她的第一次性经历
so I'm just asking, what was the answer?
所以我想知道你是如何回答的
I... didn't answer.
我没有回答
Was there anyone else there when she asked you this?
当她问你时有其他人在场吗
Myself, Cary Agos, our client and six other associates.
我 凯里·艾格斯 客户和另外六个律师
And the issue of virginity came up?
你们谈起了贞操的话题吗
Well, it didn't come up.
不是谈起
The lawsuit was about someone selling their virginity online,
那场诉讼是关于网上出♥卖♥♥♥贞操
and the difference between implied and explicit contract.
以及显性合约和隐性合约的区别
In other words, you didn't bring up
换句话说 你谈起的话题
the issue of virginity, it was the issue of the lawsuit?
不是关于贞操 而是关于诉讼
Do you want to take over the questioning? Sure.
要换你来提问吗 好啊
Was virginity the subject of the lawsuit?
贞操是诉讼案的主题吗
Yes.
是的
And how did you come to ask Chrissy
为什么你会问克里斯
about her loss of virginity?
如何丧失贞操的事
The other associates were discussing their experiences,
其他律师正在谈论他们的经历
and I saw Chrissy laugh to herself.
我看到克里斯在暗自偷笑
I thought she had something she wanted to share,
我以为她也想分享自己的经历
so I asked her, did she have something to add?
于是问她是否想补充两句
Those were your exact words?
你当时就是这么说的吗
They were.
的确
I can see why you're suing.
我知道你为什么要起诉了
Then what happened?
然后发生了什么
Cary Agos asked me to stay late on the Ginsberg case.
凯里·艾格斯要求我为金斯伯格案加班
And this was a sexual case, too?
这也是个性犯罪案件吗
Yes, prostitution.
是的 卖♥♥淫案
Lockhart/Gardner just seems
洛&加律所似乎
to obsess on these sexual cases.
对性犯罪案件很着迷
Is that a question? No.
这是个问题吗 不是
It's just an odd observation.
这只是个奇特的发现
Then what happened
那天晚上加班时
during your late-night work on this case?
还发生了什么
Cary showed me how he masturbated.
凯里示范他是如何自♥慰♥的
And how did he show you this?
他是怎么做的
With his hand?
用手
Uh... his right hand?
他的右手
And it was just the two of you?
那时只有你们两人
Yes.
是的
And what was being discussed at the time?
当时你们在讨论什么
A plea bargain.
一项辩诉交易
The State's Attorney offered to sit down with us
州检察官向我们提出
and discuss a plea of three years.
用认罪换取三年服刑
And you didn't think much of it? No. No, I didn't.
而你不假思索地拒绝了 是的
So, when Chrissy reported this offer to you, what did you do?
当克里斯向你传达提议时 你做了什么
I made a gesture.
我做了一个动作
A gesture of-of masturbation?
自♥慰♥的动作
Yes. And
是的 那么
by this gesture, did you mean...
做这个动作的意思是
this is how I masturbate?
展示你如何自♥慰♥吗
No. No.
不 不
What did you mean by it?
那你是什么意思
That it was a pointless exercise.
指这个提议是在做无用功
Strike two.
两局连胜
Maybe... maybe try something other than sex.
也许你该试试性骚扰以外的借口
Had you ever seen this partner?
见过这位合伙人吗
Howard Lyman? No.
霍华德·莱曼吗 没有
He's the oldest partner. He only comes in every now and then.
他是最年长的合伙人 偶尔才出现一次
And he sent you an e-mail about a week ago.
他一周前给你发了封邮件
Can you read it?
你能读一下吗
"Chrissy, I need to discuss something with you.
"克里斯 我要和你谈谈"
"Please come to my office at 1:00 p.M.,
"请下午一点到我办公室来
enter quietly, and sit down at my desk."
悄悄进来 在桌边坐下"
And you had no case with him?
而你在工作上与他毫无瓜葛
That's correct. And then,
的确 然后
when you got there, what happened?
等你到了以后 发生了什么
He took off his pants and exposed himself to me.
他脱下裤子对我露阴
We have a problem. Howard Lyman.
我们有麻烦了 霍华德·莱曼
Look, I told you.
我告诉过你了
We're not having the inaugural at the mansion.
我们不会在府邸办就职典礼
We moved it to a union house.
我们把它搬到了工会之家
But you won't call off the strike?
但你不会叫停罢♥工♥
That's right.
是的
Why not?
为什么
Because your guy supported Scott Walker in Wisconsin.
因为你们支持威斯康辛州的斯考特·沃克
Oh, come on.
拜托
It's a governor in a nearby state.
那是邻州的州长
He had to show some support.
他必须表示一下支持吧
Eli, unions in this country are endangered.
伊莱 国内的工会现在岌岌可危
Every time someone comes out in support of Scott Walker...
每当有人站出来支持斯考特·沃克
So you're going to protest our inaugural?
所以你要抗♥议♥我们的就职典礼
That is blackmail. That is bad faith.
这是胁迫 是背信弃义
It's not just you, Eli.
这不是针对你 伊莱
We're making a stand across the Midwest.
我们要在整个中西部表明立场
Don't take it personally.
你别往心里去
You told me it was about the mansion.
你告诉我这是府邸的问题
I got Jackie to back off the mansion,
我让杰姬放弃府邸
and now you're saying... Jackie Florrick?
现在你又说 杰姬·福瑞克吗
What? Yes. Why?
什么 对啊 怎么了
How's she doing?
她怎样了
Jackie? She's fine. Why?
杰姬 她很好 怎么了
Say hello for me, huh?
替我向她问好
So,what do we ask him?
那我们问他什么
Whether he brought Chrissy here,
他有没有带克里斯到这儿来
and if took his clothes off in front of her.
有没有在她面前脱衣服
Howard? Oh, my God.
霍华德 天呐
What? Huh? What time is it?
怎么了 现在几点
1:00. I don't have a meeting till 2:00.
一点 我两点前没有会议
You have a meeting now. We have a problem.
现在有了 我们有个麻烦
She came in here.
她闯进来的
I didn't ask her to, I didn't invite her in.
我没让她来 没请她进来
But you didn't have your pants or your underwear on?
但你没穿任何裤子
I always take it off for lunch.
我午饭时间从不♥穿♥
I take a nap.
我会打个小盹
I get all sweaty on... on my...
我出了很多汗 在
you know, bottom half.
下半身
And I did not keep her from leaving.
而且我没有不让她走
Bitch screamed. I was just offering her some water.
那婊♥子♥尖叫了 我只是想给她杯水
Oh, dear God.
天呐
Look, I am the innocent party here.
我也很无辜
The girl came in here and tried to...
那女孩闯进来 试图
She, uh... she tried to...
她 试图
I don't know what she was trying to do.
我也不知道她试图做什么
I was just taking a nap.
我正在打盹呢
What's wrong?
怎么了
I don't know.
不知道
They just got called into the partner's meeting.
他们被叫去开合伙人会议
Damn it.
该死
It might not be anything.
或许没什么事
You need to get those files.
你得拿到那些文件
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表