This is Whac-A-Mole.
逗我们打地鼠玩呢
We get an injunction on one thread, and another one pops up.
刚消灭了一个帖子 又蹦出来个新的
We need to get Scabbit in court.
我们得想办法让「瞎掰网」出席法庭
Well, the judge leans our way; maybe they'll sanction him.
法官偏向我们 或许有办法得到批准
Oh, yeah, the, uh, movers came,
是那个搬家公♥司♥过来了
and they said they should have the furniture here in about an hour.
他们说大概一小时后就会把家具送过来
Peter, I need you to get on the phone with one of the...
彼得 需要你接个电♥话♥ 一个...
You cannot let Peter appoint Rachel Keyser.
你不能让彼得任命雷切尔·凯塞尔
Give me a minute, Nora.
稍等我一下 诺拉
He has already appointed her.
他已经任命了
Then tell him he made a mistake.
那就跟他说他犯了个错误
I thought you said she was the judge's favorite.
我记得你说过她是法官最称心的助手
She was.
她是
I will not have a woman who slept with my husband,
我不会允许一个睡了我丈夫的女人
and al... almost ruined my family,
几乎...毁了我家庭的女人
be rewarded with a seat in my son's cabinet.
在我儿子的内阁中占有一席之地
Does Peter know?
彼得知道吗
I'm sorry, Jackie.
我很抱歉 杰姬
I understand why you're upset.
我理解你为什么生气
No. You don't.
不 你不理解
That's true, I don't, but my hands are tied here.
没错 我不理解 但我已经无能为力了
Peter has already reversed the appointment of one female candidate.
彼得已经撤销一位女性候选者的任命
He can't do it again.
他不能再这么做了
You don't want me to go to my son about this.
你不想要我自己去跟我儿子说吧
No, you're right, I don't.
是的 你说得对 我是不想
But I don't think you want to, either.
但我觉得你也不会想的
That's dirty, Eli.
这太卑鄙了 伊莱
No. No, it's not.
不不 不卑鄙
There is no political reason to dump this candidate,
政♥治♥上没有任何理由除掉这名候选人
and I will not pretend there is to make things...
我也不会捏造一个以让...
emotionally easier.
感情上更好过一点
How understanding of you.
你还真是善解人意啊
Jackie, I'm sorry, but...
抱歉 杰姬 但是...
All rise.
全体起立
Well, that injunction didn't work.
那条禁令没起作用啊
It appears so, Your Honor, and as you can see,
确实如此 法官阁下 正如您所见
a new thread has popped up that also disparages our client.
又出现了一个新帖诽谤我们的委托人
Yes, that has a way of happening.
是的 事情有时就是如此
And as you can see, Scabbit has again refused to appear in court.
您也看见了 「瞎掰网」再次拒绝出庭
Uh, no. Uh, we just got a message.
没有 我们刚收到一条短♥信♥
They are on their way with their new counsel.
他们正带着新律师在赶来的路上
So, let's give them a couple of moments.
我们就再等他们几分钟吧
So, uh, how is it going on your own?
你自己最近怎么样啊
On my own?
我自己吗
Oh. My own law firm. Mm.
您是指我的律所
Bracing, Your Honor.
还撑得住 法官阁下
I remember my first year hanging the shingle.
我还记得我自己开业做律师那年
Oh, God, there's nothing scarier in the world.
上帝 世上没有比这更可怕的了
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
Oh, here's your opposition.
你的对手来了
Hello, Your Honor.
您好 法官阁下
Will Gardner and Damian Boyle here representing
威尔·加德纳和达米安·波伊尔
the interests of Scabbit.Com.
「瞎掰网」的代理律师
Will Gardner? Why is that...?
威尔·加德纳 怎么会...
Oh, yes.
想起来了
You two used to be on the same side, didn't you?
你们俩以前是搭档 对吗
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
Oh, well, that's awkward.
好吧 这下尴尬了
Not at all, Your Honor.
完全没有 法官阁下
Scabbit has not adhered to the cease-and-desist order, Your Honor.
「瞎掰网」没有遵守禁止令 法官阁下
We have adhered, Your Honor.
我们遵守了 法官阁下
As Mrs. Florrick is well aware,
福瑞克女士也很清楚
we've taken down the thread
我们把那个帖子撤下来了
covered in the original complaint.
最初的投诉中所指明的那个
The thread has been renamed,
帖子被重新命名了
not taken down. May I approach?
并没被撤销 我可以上前一步吗
Oh, please.
尽管过来
As you can see here,
正如您所见
the deleted "Milwaukee Bomber" thread
被删除的「密尔沃基炸♥弹♥客」帖子
has been renamed, "Who Bombed the Milwaukee Festival?"
被重命名为"谁在密尔沃基节上投了炸♥弹♥"
That is not a renaming.
这并不是重命名
That is a spontaneous expression of Scabbit's members.
这是「瞎掰网」用户的一种自发表达
We took down the thread. They introduced their own.
我们撤下帖子 他们发布了自己的
We can control our actions, Your Honor,
我们可以控制自己的行为 法官阁下
but we can not and should not
但我们不能也不应该
control the actions of our members.
控制我们用户的行为
We are not asking them to control anyone but themselves.
我们并不是在请求他们去控制自己以外的人
We ask that they be forced to take down this new thread...
我们只是请求他们撤销这个新帖...
You know, I agree with Mrs. Florrick.
我同意福瑞克女士
You guys... you're playing with semantics.
你们只是在玩弄字眼
You're not going to the spirit of the law.
你们没有显示法律精神
We ask that they take down this thread, Your Honor.
我们请求他们撤下那个帖子 法官阁下
Sure.
当然
This is the CEO of Scabbit.Com.
这位是「瞎掰网」的首席执行官
Uh, Mr. Essex, would you do the honor?
埃塞克斯先生 能否请你处理一下
Yes.
可以
It's gone. The thread's gone.
没有了 帖子没了
This is a game, uh...
这是个游戏
Your Honor, may I approach the bench?
法官阁下 我可以上前一步吗
Oh, come on down. It's a party.
尽管来吧 派对走起
This is a game of Whac-A-Mole, Your Honor.
这完全是打地鼠游戏 法官阁下
There will be three more threads by this afternoon.
今天下午会出现三个新帖
I have a question.
我有个问题
Has anyone ever actually played Whac-A-Mole?
真有人玩过打地鼠吗
Or is it some metaphor we use mindlessly?
还是说这只是个无谓的比喻罢了
Oh, yes, I have, Your Honor.
我玩过 法官阁下
Navy Pier.
在海军码头
It's really good.
好玩极了
Helps get out your aggressions. What's your name again?
相当有助于心理减压 你叫什么来着
Damian Boyle. In what part of Ireland?
达米安·博伊 是爱尔兰哪里人呢
Oh, no, no. The accent's fake.
不是爱尔兰人 我的口音是装的
I'm from Queens.
我来自纽约皇后区
The point is, Your Honor,
重点是 法官阁下
we move that Scabbit honor the spirit of your ruling
我方申请「瞎掰网」在帖子一出时就将其删除
by deleting threads as they appear.
以示对您裁决的尊重
How? I mean, how-how-how do we do that?
怎么做 我是说我们怎么删
Scabbit employs moderators who...
「瞎掰网」雇有网♥管♥...
Yes, Mrs. Florrick?
继续 福瑞克夫人
Uh, we-we just, that, uh...
我们只是...
Your Honor, we ask that Chumhum... excuse me...
法官阁下 我方要求查查网...抱歉
that Scabbit issue an edict
「瞎掰网」发布公告
to have those moderators prohibit postings
要求网♥管♥们阻止
vilifying Zayeed Shaheed.
诽谤扎耶德·沙希德的帖子
That is a prior restraint, Your Honor.
这属于预先限制 法官阁下
I'm surprised Mrs. Florrick and Mr. Agos would even suggest it.
没想到福瑞克夫人和艾格斯先生还会提这个
Maybe that would work for Chumhum...
这也许对查查网还管用...
We are ready and able to delete any threads
我们已经准备好且也能够删除
ordered by the court, but it is unconstitutional
法庭下令删除的任何帖子 但事前言论限制
to restrain speech beforehand. Your Honor,
违反宪法规定 法官阁下
this is a game. Yes. WhacAMole. We've been over this.
这是耍花招 打地鼠嘛 刚才说过了
We can't come in here every time a new post appears.
我们总不能出一条帖子来一次法庭
There's a new one.
又有新的了
See? New thread's up already.
您看 已经有新的了
What's the title of it?
标题是什么
"Milwaukee Bomber Part Two."
「密尔沃基炸♥弹♥客第二弹」
Would the court like it deleted? Yes.
您要我们删了它吗 当然
Done.
删了
Your Honor... this is ridiculous. Yes.
法官阁下 这太荒谬了 没错
Unfortunately, it might be, but it's the law.
可惜或许荒谬 但这就是法律
My cease-and-desist orders can not cover future infractions,
我的禁止令无法限制将来的违法行为
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表