And they're probably tapping yours, too.
而且他们很可能 也在窃听你们的
But they denied it in court.
但他们在法庭上否认了
Yeah. And they lied when they put that phony witness on the stand.
是 他们在蓄意撒谎让假目击证人出庭作证
Well, thank you, Cary.
好吧 谢谢你 凯里
We appreciate you sharing with us.
我们很感谢你告诉我们的一切
What do you think?
你怎么想
I think it would explain
我认为这就能解释
how the DEA got their information on Bishop.
缉毒局如何从他们那里得到毕夏普的信息
It could also be a Florrick-Agos attempt
这也可能是福瑞克&艾格斯律所
to undercut our business.
在企图抢走我们的生意
We have to divulge to our clients.
如果真如他所说的 我们就得告知客户
Our clients worry about our security.
客户们就会担心 我们的安全措施不佳
Kalinda, why don't you find out if Cary is telling the truth.
凯琳达 你去查查凯里说的是不是真的
Sure.
好的
The, uh, motion to dismiss the warrant is denied.
否决驳回诉讼请求
We are gonna go to trial. Any other motions,
我们得进行庭审 还有什么动议或决议
cause of actions, speak now or forever hold your piece.
要么现在提出来 要么永远沉默
Your Honor, I have a request for a substitution of counsel.
法官阁下 我方请求更换律师
You what?
你说什么
AUSA Alvarez will be stepping in.
助理检察官 阿瓦利兹会接手
Why wasn't this done in the probable cause hearing?
不给出一个合理的理由吗
Why is this being done now?
为什么要现在提出来
I am resigning, Your Honor.
我辞职了 法官阁下
You're recusing yourself.
你选择回避
No, I mean I am resigning from my position as US Attorney.
不 我是说我辞职不做联邦检察官了
Is it something we said?
是因为我们说了什么吗
Your Honor, it's not you.
法官阁下 不关您的事
This is an interoffice matter.
是局里面的原因
What's going on? I don't know.
这是怎么回事 我不知道
Some interagency battle?
也许是部门之间的斗争
Ah, there you are.
你在这里
We were just leaving.
我们刚要离开
Do I know you? No. Not yet.
我认识你吗 不 还不认识
Nelson Dubeck, with the Office of Public Integrity.
尼尔森·杜柏克 来自廉政办公室
And this is John, Ron, and Patrick.
这是约翰 荣恩和派翠克
Um, do we have an appointment?
我们有预约吗
No, I'm sorry, we didn't have time.
对不起 我们没时间预约
So what is this regarding?
那你有什么事吗
We have a videotape we would like to show you.
我们想给你看一段录像
You look like you've seen this before, Mrs. Florrick.
看起来你已经看过了 福瑞克夫人
Really?
是吗
What would I look like if I hadn't seen it?
如果我没看过的话 看起来会是怎样
Well, in my experience, when a wife sees evidence
就我的经验来看 如果妻子看到
that her husband has stolen something, she is... surprised.
她丈夫偷窃的罪证 她会很惊讶
Oh, I see.
我明白了
Which one's my husband?
但这里面哪个是我的丈夫
This is serious, Mrs. Florrick.
这很严肃 福瑞克夫人
I would take it seriously. Mr. Dubeck,
换做是我会严肃对待 杜柏克先生
my husband has spent every day
我的丈夫在过去四年中的每一天里
of the last four years being investigated.
都在接受调查
Every single day.
每一天
Actually, I'm wrong.
事实上 我说错了
There were six months when he wasn't investigated,
有六个月 他没有被调查
the six months he was in prison.
这六个月他在坐牢
You're not inspiring confidence, Mrs. Florrick.
你可不是在鼓舞士气 福瑞克夫人
The only time my husband didn't do something wrong
我丈夫唯一没犯错的时候
was when he was in prison?
是他在牢里那会儿
Did I say something amusing?
我说了什么很好笑吗
I used to be like you,
我以前跟你一样
certain, deferential to authority...
坚持相信 并且顺从于当局
Is that what I am?
我是这样的吗
...thinking everyone being investigated
认为每一个被调查的人
is obviously guilty.
都是有罪的
It's just a matter of time.
只是时间问题
You should be investigated.
你应该被调查一下
It changes you.
这能改变你
You know what's different this time, Mrs. Florrick,
福瑞克夫人 你知道这次调查不同于
from all the other times your husband has been investigated?
你丈夫其他调查的地方吗
This time, you were his lawyer.
这一次 你是他的律师
Yep, on election night.
是的 在选举那晚
This time,
这一次
you can go to prison yourself.
你自己可能会进监狱
That's what will really change you.
那才是真的会改变你的
Are you here to serve a subpoena?
你到这来是来送传票的吗
No, not yet. Like I said,
不 还不用 就像我刚说的
I'm giving you a chance to get in front of this.
在上法庭前我再给你一次机会
Thank you, but no.
谢谢 但不需要
I'd get my affairs in order
如果我是你的话
if I were you, Mrs. Florrick.
我会安排好我的各项事宜 福瑞克夫人
You've got kids to think about,
你要为你的孩子打算
your new law firm.
为你的新律所打算
Eli, where's Peter?
伊莱 彼得在哪
Where are you calling me from, China?
你从哪打给我呢 中国吗
It's a bad connection. Where's Peter?
信♥号♥♥不好 彼得在哪
In a meeting. Why? What's wrong?
在开会 怎么了 出什么事了吗
A man from the Office of Public Integrity just left my office.
一个廉政办公室的人刚离开我的办公室
His name is Nelson Dubeck.
他叫尼尔森·杜柏克
He has a copy of the video you showed me.
他有你给我看的视频副本
That's impossible.
那不可能
The Tribune reporter agreed to hold the story.
论♥坛♥报的记者答应保密的
Eli, he showed it to me.
伊莱 他给我看了
Nora, get Marilyn now.
诺拉 马上把玛丽莲叫过来
I don't care what she's doing. Okay.
我不管她在干嘛 好的
Marilyn gave it to him?
是玛丽莲给他的吗
I don't know, maybe.
我不知道 可能吧
Alicia...
艾丽西娅
I need to ask you a question.
我得问你个问题
Marilyn was under the impression
玛丽莲知道
that an old friend of yours could hurt Peter.
你的一个老朋友可以伤害彼得
Who?
谁
Will.
威尔
How?
怎么伤害
He found the video.
他发现的录像
He's the one who told Peter the votes were fraudulent.
是他告诉彼得选票有作假
The Feds have nothing unless they have him.
除非他开口 否则联邦什么证据都没有
Do you have any influence left there?
你对他还有什么影响力吗
No.
没有
You get more on that drug dealer?
有更多毒贩子的消息吗
Better.
比那更好
Don't.
别接
What if it's important?
如果很重要怎么办
Then you'll miss an important call.
那你就漏接了一个重要的电♥话♥
Why were you giving me the silent treatment?
你为什么不和我说话
I can't trust you.
我不信任你
Why not?
为什么不呢
Well, I can't trust you either.
我也不相信你
That's true.
那倒是
Mutually assured destruction.
确保相互摧毁
Are you telling the truth about the wiretap?
你说的电♥话♥窃听是真的吗
That Lockhart/Gardner is being wiretapped? Yes.
洛&加律所被窃听的事吗 是的
What are you doing about it?
你们怎么应对的
Buying burner phones.
买♥♥一次性手♥机♥
Did you alert clients?
你们提醒客户了吗
We talked about it.
我们谈过了
But you haven't yet.
但你还没有
We're getting our house in order...
我们正在进行内部整理
and you should, too.
你们也应该这么做
Kalinda,
凯琳达
I'm telling the truth.
我说的是真话
He's lying.
他在骗人
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表