Carey, we made a commitment to our employees. Yes,
凯里 我们对员工承诺过的 没错
and that commitment means nothing if we go under.
但如果我们垮了什么承诺都没意义了
Who was the last person?
谁是最后一个雇员
Ah. It was Robyn, wasn't it?
是罗宾 对吧
We can't let her go. We'll have no investigator.
我们不能让她走 否则就没调查员了
And how much have we investigated in the last two weeks?
我们前两周调查量有多少
Look, it's just for a few months. I'll talk to her.
这只是暂时的 我会和她谈谈
No, I will. But not until Friday.
不 我来 但得等到周五
I need your answer now, Mr. Ruiz.
我现在需要你回答我 鲁伊兹先生
I've been in this country for nine years, sir.
我到这个国家九年了 先生
Our shop pays social security and payroll tax.
我们的汽修店也交了社保和工资税
Yes, and you're undocumented.
对 但你同时也是无证移♥民♥
Look, it's very simple.
情况其实很简单
Lalo Hierra used your shop
拉洛·希拉利用你的修车店
to meet with the head of the Latin Gangsters.
作为会见拉美黑帮大佬的场所
You testify to that fact and what you heard them say,
你只要就此作证揭发他们的谈话内容
and you won't be deported.
你就不会被遣返
Excuse me. Could you step outside?
抱歉 您能出去吗
Could I... Who are you?
要我出...你是谁
Alicia Florrick, Mr. Ruiz's attorney.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克 鲁伊兹先生的律师
Who are you? Mr. Ruiz,
阁下贵姓 鲁伊兹先生
it is your right to have an attorney present, but I must warn you...
你有权请律师辩护 但我警告你...
If you want to warn anyone, warn me.
如果你想警告 警告我吧
...Any delay in signing this Snitch Visa
一旦你耽误了告密者签证
means the offer could go away. The offer's not going away.
将来后悔也来不及 不会来不及的
You need him more than he needs you.
你求他的事比这大多了
Now, whom am I addressing?
现在能否赐教尊名大名
Karl Dolan. U.S. Attorney.
卡尔·杜兰 联邦检察官
She's gonna get you deported, Tomas...
她会害你被遣送出境的 托马斯
Please step outside, AUSA Dolan. Right now.
请您出去 杜兰检察官 立刻
No, that's it.
打住 到此为止
I'm conferring with my client.
我要和我的委托人商量
Step outside.
请出去
Tomas, Elena,
托马斯 埃琳娜
This is one of the lawyers I was talking to you about.
这就是我跟你们提过的那位律师
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
I'd like you to consider all the possibilities before you sign.
我希望你能在签字前能把一切都考虑周全
I know. Lalo is dangerous and I'll be testifying against him,
我知道 拉洛是危险人物 我要指证他
But... I...
但...我...
Can't be without Elena.
我离不开埃琳娜
I can't be deported.
我不能被遣送出境啊
That will truly kill me.
这真会要了我的命
He'll do it.
他会签字的
Praise God.
感谢上帝
But he wants 24-hour protection for his family and himself.
但他希望能派人24小时保护他和家人
That's already in the visa.
签证里本来就包括这一项
No, it was promised, but it's not in the visa.
只是口头承诺 并没有白纸黑字写在上头
Also, he wants a promise not to deport his wife and his girls.
另外 他要你们保证不遣返他的妻女
You didn't need to come.
你真是没必要来
I would've offered all that.
我本来就打算给他这些待遇的
Good. So put it in the visa,
很好 那就写进签证里
and we'll be ready for court.
这样我们就可以准备出庭了
Six bodies were found hanging from a bridge outside the city.
城外桥上挂了六具尸体
Five more were decapitated. And did anyone
五具身首异处 那么有人
take responsibility for the execution?
对此负责吗
There was a bullet left at the scene,
案发现场发现了一枚子弹
A single .357 Magnum shell
一枚点357口径麦格农子弹壳
with the letters "L.C." painted on it.
上面绘有L.C.两个字母
"L.C."? Short for "El culebra."
L.C. El culebra的缩写
The snake.
意思是蛇
And is there someone in the cartel who goes by that nickname?
在组织里 有以这个名做外号♥的吗
Yes. The defendant,
有 就是被告
Lalo hierra. Uh, thank you, agent Thorburn.
拉洛·希拉 谢谢 索伯恩探员
Just a... Uh, actually, nothing further, Your Honor.
就是...其实我问完了 法官阁下
We would request a short recess
我们要求短暂休庭
to prepare a new name that we'd like to add to the witness list.
我们准备在证人名单里再加一个名字
Granted. We'll break for lunch.
批准 午饭后再继续
Be back at 2:00.
2点重新开庭
Good. He's scared.
很好 他胆怯了
Alicia, hi. How are you?
艾丽西娅 你好吗
Good.
不错
What's up here? Hi, Marilyn.
怎么了 你好 玛丽莲
Hi, Alicia. I'm sorry. I had a bout of nausea but I'm all good.
你好 艾丽西娅 我有点恶心不过还行
Um, do you guys mind if I... If I, uh...
你们介意我...
Oh, here it is... if I eat?
找到了 吃点东西吗
No, not at all.
没关系
Welcome, by the way.
欢迎光临
Thanks. So...
谢谢 那...
This is the new... Firm.
这就是新律所的...所在了
It's nice.
挺好的
We're in the early stages yet.
我们还处于起步阶段
What do you need?
你们过来是为了什么事
Mm. Sorry, pumpkin pop-tart.
抱歉 这是南瓜馅饼
They're the only things that settle my stomach.
只有吃这个我的胃才舒服
Um, Peter
彼得
would like to come by and congratulate you,
想过来恭喜你
and we were acting as a sort of advance team.
我们俩就像是先遣队吧
You want to negotiate his first visit?
你们想探讨他的第一次到访
No. Yes.
不 是
There can be no photographs while he's here.
他到这儿不能被拍到
No contacting the press.
不能联♥系♥媒体
No clients to be informed of his visit.
不能通知客户他会来
No press releases. Look, if Peter wants to come here to
不能发表消息 如果彼得想来这儿
congratulate his wife on her new firm,
祝贺他妻子的新律所开张
I'm thrilled.
我很激动
But there'll be no policing between us.
但我们俩的事用不着别人来管
No rules, no exemptions. Just peter
没有规定 没有例外 就是彼得
deciding to drop by. That's all.
单纯想过来看看 仅此而已
Look, Alicia, the only...
艾丽西娅 唯一...
Eli, are you all right?
伊莱 你还好吗
Y-yes. I'm-I'm-I'm, uh...
是...我我我...
No, uh, what, um...
不 这个
Okay.
好
Uh, I'll be right back.
我马上回来
He ran.
他跑了
What?
什么
Lalo. Uh, Eduardo Hierra.
拉洛·爱德华多·希拉
He fled back to Mexico.
他逃回墨西哥了
He... When?
他...什么时候
An hour ago. He skipped bail,
一小时之前 他在保释中逃走
and the rumor is he caught a private plane to Nuevo Laredo.
据说他赶上了一架飞往新拉雷多的私人飞机
Tomas doesn't have to testify.
那托马斯就不必作证了
Eli, are you all right?
伊莱 你还好吗
I was wondering if I'd run into you.
我还在想会不会撞见你呢
I just didn't think it would be so literal.
只是我没想到还真「撞」上了
I saw you.
我刚刚看见你了
I was up...
当时我在...
Uh, how lo... how long are you in town?
你...来这里多久了
Um, a few days.
才几天吧
I... I've been following you.
我一直有关注你
You've...?
你一直在...
I mean, wi-winning the election and the governorship.
我的意思是你们在州长选举中获胜
It's all very impressive.
真的很了不起
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢
You, too. You're at the outsider group.
你也是啊 你们是核心外团体吧
Yes, um, we've been following each other.
对 我们一直有关注彼此
Well, um, I better get going.
我得走了
I have this thing with my boss.
我和我上司还有些事
Yeah, m-me, too, me, too.
对 我也是
Let's have dinner.
一起吃晚饭吧
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表