Look... decisions sometimes need to be made on the fly.
有时候 做决定要当机立断
In my opinion, this was one of them.
我认为 这正是我们现在应该做的
If you disagree... sanction me. Okay.
如果你们不同意 制裁我行了吧
Excuse me.
抱歉
Is it always like this?
一直都是这样吗
No. The last few weeks.
不是 最近几周才这样的
What's this? This song.
这是什么 什么曲子
I have no idea.
我不知道
Oh, don't you hate that,
你难道不觉得难受吗
when a song gets... stuck in your head?
当一首歌♥一直萦绕在你脑海里
More than anything.
确实痛不欲生
You have very pretty eyes.
你的眼睛真美
No, I don't.
不 我哪里有
No, you do, you do. And I know from pretty eyes.
不 你有 我能看见
Damian, you're on the client-retention working group.
达米安 你先做做客户维系
Yeah. Hold on.
好 稍等
Will.
威尔
You can't be doing this. Doing what?
你不能这么做 我怎么做了
Making this firm grow?
发展我们的律所
Making decisions before they get argued to death?
在他们吵得油尽灯枯之前 做出决定
This was a decision that could've used some arguing.
这个决定值得商榷
You know how this works, Diane.
你知道商榷会是什么后果 戴安
David Lee argues for a relative.
大卫·李会为他的一个亲戚争
You say no. It's referred to a subcommittee.
你会说不行 这得交给小组委员会讨论
They take three weeks, and come back with a stalemate.
花上三周时间 到头来依旧是个僵局
You don't know that. I do know that.
这可不一定 这是一定的
At a certain point, someone just needs to decide.
某些情况下 需要有人出来做决定
We don't have the luxury of being a deadlocked government.
我们没资本像政♥府♥一样迟缓僵化
Well, then welcome to your decision.
那你就瞧瞧吧
Because that's what happens when one person decides.
这就是由某一人做决定的后果
You can always call me there. I'm just saying.
随时都可以打给我哦
What did he say?
他说什么
He's sick of debate. Yeah, well, I don't give a damn...
他不想再争下去了 我才不买♥♥账呢
this isn't Communist Russia.
这又不是苏联共♥产♥党
Well, what do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么做
Sanction Will, and get this new lawyer kicked out.
制裁威尔 让这个新律师卷铺盖走人
David, a month ago you wanted me kicked out.
大卫 一个月之前你还想轰我走
Yeah, so? That was a month ago.
对 怎么了 那是一个月之前
I have two-thirds of the partners
我手上有三分之二的合伙人
ready to dump him. Will?
准备轰他走 威尔
No. Him.
不 是他
Mr. Mob.
黑帮先生
They want to know if you're on board.
他们想知道你是不是站在我们这边
Hello again. Hello again to you, Your Honor.
你好 你好 法官阁下
I hear you started your own law firm.
听说你自立门户了
Uh, y-yes, Your Honor. Three weeks in.
对 法官阁下 刚三周
Congratulations. What brings you to brighten my courtroom today?
恭喜 今天来我这是有何贵干啊
An injunction, Your Honor, against Scabbit,
一个禁令 法官阁下 针对「瞎掰网」
a social news and entertainment site
一家允许用户发布链接或内容的
where users post or link to content.
社会新闻娱乐网站
I see we seem to be alone here today.
你的被告今天没到场啊
Yes, Your Honor.
没错 法官阁下
Scabbit has ignored our subpoenas.
「瞎掰网」无视我们的传票
We believe this is brinkmanship through absence.
我们认为他们的缺席是种边缘策略
Okay, I'm not gonna grant an injunction against
好吧 既然被告根本没陈述他们的观点
a whole Web site without letting them air their arguments.
那我就不能批准针对整个网站的禁令
We're not asking for an injunction
我们不是请求
against the whole Web site, Your Honor,
针对整个网站的禁令 法官阁下
just one thread on that site:
只是该网站上的
a thread that disparages our client.
一篇诋毁我方委托人声誉的帖子
Okay. Uh, give me all the relevant evidence, and I will rule.
把相关证据呈给我 我会做出裁决的
And, of course, it's good seeing you again.
很高兴再见到你
Can you do me a favor? Next time, can you bring me back
能帮我个忙吗 下次你送我这来的案子
something just a little more serious,
能不能稍微严肃一点
I don't know, like a... A grocery store robbery?
比如说抢劫杂货店这种
Definitely, Your Honor.
当然 法官阁下
Three ayes.
三票赞成
All opposed?
剩下都反对吗
Four opposed.
四票反对
Are you an abstention, Mr. Boyle?
你是要弃权吗 波伊尔先生
What?
什么
Are you abstaining?
你弃权吗
To what?
对什么
Whether we should negotiate with Florrick-Agos
是否我们应该和福瑞克&艾格斯律所谈判
to share the ongoing Chumhum privacy suit?
以共享进行中的查查网隐私诉讼
This is the firm that stole your clients?
就是挖走你们客户的那家律所吗
Yes.
是的
And that's one of the... clients they stole?
而这是...他们挖走的其中一个客户
Yes, it's a top client.
是的 一个大客户
$35 million a year in billables.
一年3500万的可计时收入
$35 million? Why don't you try listening next time?
3500万哈 你没带耳朵吗
And you want to negotiate with them?
而你们想和他们谈判
They stole $35 million a year from you,
他们偷了你们一年3500万
and you want to negotiate?
你们只是想和他们谈判
Just vote, okay? Sure.
投你的票吧 行啊
Which way do I vote to get buggered?
爆菊花要怎么投
All right, I'll mark you down as an abstention.
行了 算你弃权票
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
What am I doing? Yeah.
你问我在干嘛 对啊
Is this the client-retention working group?
在开这个客户挽留工作会啊
Yeah. You got a minute?
哦 有时间么
Yeah. Come on.
有啊 那跟我来
You.
叫你呢
What do you do here?
你在这做什么的
Doesn't matter. You're coming with me, all right?
无所谓了 你跟我来 好吗
You, too. Ditch the jackets.
还有你 外套脱了
What are you doing? Working.
你干什么呢 工作啊
Nah. You get lunch off. Come on.
去吃午饭吧 来吧
Come on.
来吧
I'm taking a legal field trip.
来一发律所考察游
Florrick-Agos & Associates.
这里是福瑞克&艾格斯律所
No, Mr. Agos is at lunch right now.
不在 艾格斯先生外出午餐了
May I take a message?
能留个口信吗
Wait, that might be him. Wait.
等下 可能他回来了 等下
How's it going? One second. No, that's not him.
怎么样啊 等下 不是他
Right, everything. Lamps, too.
对 所有的 灯也要
Excuse me, hello?
抱歉 你好
Hello. Yes, we're here with the rental company.
你好 租赁公♥司♥派我们来的
They wanted us to swap out the furniture.
他们让我们过来更换家具
II didn't know anything about that. Yeah, well,
我 我不清楚这事 是嘛
we just got the call ourselves.
我们也是刚接到电♥话♥
Howard, call the office,
霍华德 给办公室打电♥话♥
and tell them we're on our way. What?
跟他们说我们在路上了 啥
Howard. Call the office
霍华德 给办公室打电♥话♥
and tell them we're on our way.
跟他们说我们在路上了
We'll be really quick. Right?
我们动作很快的
Just let us know if we get in the way.
如有妨碍请尽管说
Sure.
当然
Cheers, love.
谢谢 小可爱
Oh, careful with those, now, guys.
小心点 伙计们
All of it into the freight elevator.
从货运电梯下去
It's gone.
没有了
The thread?
那个帖子吗
Yeah. "Due to legal injunction,
是的 「因涉嫌违法
this thread has been removed by the owners."
此帖已被所有者移除」
Well, the law works... even on the Internet.
法律还挺管用 互联网也没辙啊
What?
怎么了
There's another thread? There's another thread.
又出新帖了吗 又出新的了
It just popped up. "Bombing suspect still at large."
刚发布的 「爆♥炸♥案疑犯仍然逍遥法外」
Does it mention Zayeed?
提到扎耶德了吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表