What?
怎么
We could never make it work.
我们之间总是成不了
You're linking two things together I never did.
你把两件我从没想过的事情联♥系♥在一起了
Thanks a lot.
真是谢谢了
You want to say "Bitch," Say "Bitch""
你想骂婊♥子♥就骂吧
Bitch.
婊♥子♥
So,
那么
you're saying that if I were any other partner leaving,
你是说不管是其他哪个合伙人离开
you would hate me the way you do?
你都会一样地恨吗
I'm saying, if you were any other partner,
我是说 如果你是其他人
I'd be as unhappy and competitive as I am now.
我会一样的好胜和不爽
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
That's your right.
随便你
You're enjoying your pain too much.
你太享受被背叛者的角色了
So,
那么
you're gonna fight me on every client, every case?
你打算和我争抢每个客户和案子吗
I will be your competitor.
我会是你的对手
You're up for it.
你得做好准备
You're a big girl.
你懂的
Okay.
好吧
I guess it's something.
我想这还挺不错的
Mm. It's something.
是挺不错的
Yes.
你好
Where are you? Can you talk?
你在哪 方便说话吗
I'm in the coffee shop across the street.
我在对街的咖啡店
And no.
不方便说话
Someone's sitting near you?
有人坐在你附近吗
Yes.
是的
Rayna Hecht was impressed with your speech.
蕾娜·赫特对你的演讲印象深刻
She wants to meet.
她想见面
Uh... when?
什么时候
Now. She's leaving early tomorrow.
现在 她明天一早就走
Now?
现在吗
I-I've had a few.
我喝了一点
Few?
一点什么
Nothing. Uh, where?
没事 在哪里
In the lounge. She wants to have a quick drink with us.
休息厅 她想跟我们随便喝杯东西
Great.
很好
A meeting?
有会议吗
A very important meeting.
非常重要的会议
How to destroy our competitors.
怎样击毁我们的竞争对手
Good. I expect no less.
很好 别让我失望
May the best man win.
愿最优秀的人胜利
Mr. Gardner?
加德纳先生吗
Yes?
是的
We've never met. Jim Moody.
我们从没见过 我是吉姆·穆迪
I used to work...
我曾在...
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
I need five minutes of your time.
我占用你五分钟的时间
No.
不行
Please.
求你了
Look, this guy from Justice, Dubeck...
那个廉政办公室的家伙 杜柏克
he's turning the screws on me.
他向我施压
Listen to me.
听着
You and I are both witnesses in a grand jury hearing.
你和我都是大陪审团听证的证人
Legally, we cannot talk to each other.
法律上来说 我们不能跟对方说话
I just want to make sure you and I are telling the same story.
我只是想确认下我们的证词是一致的
Did you hear what I just said?
你听到我刚说的了吗
I only did what Eli Gold told me to do that night.
我只是按照伊莱·戈德说的做了
I don't care.
我不关心
You stay the hell away from me, or I'll call security.
你离我远点 否则我就叫保安了
Five minutes isn't much time,
五分钟的时间不多
so just keep it all bullet points.
所以要保证说的都是重点
I'll talk about firm culture, and Alicia...
我会讲企业文化 而艾丽西娅...
I will handle women-friendly policies,
我会负责女性友好政策
and crapital structure.
及废物结构
Our what? Capital structure.
我们的什么 资本结构
You said "Crapital."
你说的是「废物」
No, I didn't. Mrs. Florrick,
不 我没有 福瑞克夫人
are you inebriated?
你是不是喝醉了
I'll be fine.
我没事的
Oh, dear God.
天哪
Okay, all right. Well, let-let us just talk,
好了 没事 我们先聊
and then, you just go ahead...
然后你开始
Hello. Oh, don't get up.
你们好 不用起来了
Don't get up. Please.
不用起来了 拜托
I'm so sorry for blowing you off earlier.
抱歉早些时候放你们鸽子
And don't say I didn't, because I did.
别说我没有 因为我确实有
Ah, Mrs. Florrick. Hello.
福瑞克夫人 你好
Hello.
你好
Powerful speech.
很给力的演讲
And I'm sorry so many of our colleagues had to miss it.
我很抱歉我们那么多同行错过了
Thank you.
谢谢
So we wanted to talk about our firm. We're just
我们想跟你谈谈我们的公♥司♥
getting started, but we read your article...
我们刚起步 但我们读了你的文章
I'll be honest.
我实话实说了
I like you guys. I do.
我喜欢你们 真的
And I do intend to decide within the next 48 hours.
我确实打算四十八小时内做出决定
And I'm interested in your firm because you
我对你们公♥司♥感兴趣
have female partners.
是因为你们有女性合伙人
Yes, we try not to discriminate,
是的 在晋升时我们尽量做到
in promotion at all.
没有任何歧视
Good.
很好
Were you unhappy at Lockhart/Gardner?
你在洛&加律所做得不开心吗
Oh, I... um, I was happy up to a point.
我...在某种程度上来说算是开心
They... uh, let me grow.
他们...让我成长
They let me...
他们让我...
...learn.
学习
And then, I had to put what I learned on its feet.
然后 我得让我所学的东西得以发挥
And that's what we're doing at Florrick-Agos, so,
而这就是我们在福&艾律所做的
Clarke, why don't you just...
克拉克 你为什么不
you go ahead and talk about the, um...
你谈谈
Yes, our, uh, crapital structure.
是的 我们的废物结构
Capital. Capital structure.
资本 资本结构
What do you want, Alicia?
你想要什么 艾丽西娅
What do I want?
我想要什么
Yes. What do you want?
是的 你想要什么
I want a happy life,
我想要快乐的生活
and I want to control my fate.
我想控制自己的命运
Thank you, gentlemen.
谢谢 先生们
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
Good talking to you.
跟你交谈很高兴
Was that a good thing?
这算是谈得不错吗
How were you supposed to answer?
你应该怎么回答
Ms. Tascioni, don't take this the wrong way,
塔肖尼女士 不要误会
but you have an awful voice.
但你的歌♥声真的很烂
I know.
我知道
I know, but this city... it inspires me.
我知道 但这个城市激励了我
Really? I find it makes me sweat.
真的吗 我发现它让我流汗
I'm gonna treat us to some more little drinks.
我要请我俩多喝几杯
I'm old-fashioned, Ms. Tascioni. I'll treat.
我很老派的 塔肖尼女士 我来请
No, no, no.
不不不
I'm having a good day.
我今天很开心
I just landed a new partner I met.
我刚有了一个新合伙人
We're starting a two-woman firm.
我们要开一家两个女人的律所
My I ask your partner's name?
我能问下你合伙人的名字吗
Rayna Hecht.
蕾娜·赫特
Oh, excuse me. Buzzy, buzz.
抱歉 手♥机♥响了
I got to go. I'm sorry.
我得走了 抱歉
Please excuse the cramped quarters.
请原谅这空间很狭小
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表