What? You, too, Nancy. Here.
什么啊 你也坐下 南希
Everybody, take a big, long breath.
每个人都深呼吸
Now, I've received a request for a change of representation
我收到一份更换律师的请求
from you, Heather. Is that true?
希瑟 是这样吗
Yes. Your Honor, my firm recently
是的 法官阁下 我们律所最近
fired ten lawyers who were poaching clients.
解雇了十名偷挖客户的律师
We weren't poaching. What else would you call it?
我们没挖客户 还有别的形容吗
You were negotiating with our top clients behind our back.
你们在背地里拉我们的大客户
All right, everybody, please, please, please.
好了 大家请冷静 冷静 冷静
Unclench your fists. Okay?
别这么剑拔弩张好吗
Look at... look at your fist.
看看 看着你的拳头
Squash it. Come on.
压下去 来
Squash it. I work with kids in gangs.
压住它 我帮助过黑帮少年
That's what we say.
我们常这么说
Squash it.
压住它
There you go.
好的
Diane,
戴安
you have something to say?
你有什么要说的吗
Yes. I am personally offended, Your Honor.
是的 这是对我个人的冒犯 法官阁下
I've been developing this case for two years.
这个案子我已经跟了两年
No, you haven't, Diane. We have.
你没有 戴安 是我们跟的
Cary and myself... I took on this case.
凯里和我...我是案子的负责人
I brought it to this point...
是我让它进展到这步
Your Honor, these are the bills
法官阁下 这些账单
segregating out hours based on partner and associate work...
明确了合伙人和律师的工作时间
Where did you get those?
你们从哪儿拿来的
Billing is not an effective way to determine work.
账单并不是决定工作时长的有效方式
It's not an effective way?
不是有效的方式
What other way would you...
那你们还有什么其他方式...
Okay, okay, okay. Everybody, please.
好了 好了 大家请冷静
Please, please. Okay? We were doing so well.
冷静 好吗 刚才还挺和气呢
Come on. Squash it.
来 压制怒气
Everybody, come on.
大家一起来
Let's see it.
试试看
Come on.
来
There we go.
这就对了
Heather, it is unorthodox to switch representation
海瑟 动议第一天就换律师
on the first day of motions,
这种做法有悖传统
especially with Diane already commencing.
尤其是戴安已经开始了
So I'm going to ask you.
所以我打算问你的意见
Diane?
是戴安
Or Alicia and Cary?
还是艾丽西娅和凯里
What is it? Heather, I have made it
选哪个 海瑟 我这一生
my life to fight for gun control.
都为枪♥支♥控制而战
This is the wedge issue to drive into the PLCAA.
此案是打破PLCAA法案的关键契机
Alicia and Cary.
艾丽西娅和凯里
Your Honor, we have an immediate request for your assistance.
法官阁下 我们现在请求您的帮助
The client's files, all two years of files,
该委托人这两年的所有卷宗
we need to have them transferred to our law firm.
需要转到我们的律所来
What law firm? You're working out of your apartment.
什么律所 你不是在家里办公吗
Well, we're in the process of finding new office...
我们正在找新的办公室
Your Honor, we need the case files.
法官阁下 我们需要案件卷宗
They don't belong to Lockhart/Gardner.
它们不属于洛克哈特&加德纳律所
They belong to our client.
它们属于我们的委托人
Agreed. Diane, have them sent to
同意 戴安 请把卷宗寄至...
Florrick-Agos & Associates.
福瑞克&艾格斯律所
When can we expect delivery?
我们什么时候能收到啊
How'd it go?
情况如何
They took it.
他们抢走了
My case.
我的案子
What? Who?
什么 谁
Who do you think?
还能是谁
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
To get it back.
把它抢回来
Oop, sorry.
抱歉
I hope you don't mind. We had problems with the kids' toilet.
希望你别介意 孩子们的厕所出了点问题
How was court?
法♥院♥进展如何
We got it.
拿到了案子
How much do Wallis & Frey want for their lease?
沃利斯&弗雷要多少租金
Uh, it wasn't what we expected. They want us to join them.
跟我们预期不同 他们希望我们入伙
Join their firm?
加入他们律所
Yes, we'd split the office space, the lease, the clients.
对 但办公室 租约和客户是独♥立♥的
Do we want that? No.
要这样吗 不
They're tax attorneys. With office space.
他们是税务律师 还有办公室
Yeah, but we just got out from under Lockhart/Gardner.
可我们刚摆脱了洛&加律所
Do we really want to throw ourselves
我们真要再次把自己置于
back into another corporate situation?
合作工作的处境里么
I don't think so.
我不想
Marilyn? Mm-hmm?
玛丽莲
Hello.
你好
Oh, hi.
你好
Uh, I hope you don't mind.
希望你别介意
I just needed a glass of water.
我就是想喝杯水
No, I thought you were calling this afternoon.
我以为你是下午打电♥话♥来
And I thought I was just dropping by.
我想的是直接过来
I hope this doesn't inconvenience...
希望没引起什么不便
What do you need?
你想要做什么
I just need to take your firm
我就是需要你们律所观看一部
through a short PowerPoint on the ethical rules of a start-up.
关于初建企业道德准则的幻灯片
Uh, I've heard the rules.
我了解过那些道德准则
I'll tell them the rules. We don't have time.
我之后会告诉他们 现在没空
I'm sorry to be rude. May I use your restroom?
不好意思 我能借用一下卫生间吗
Yes. Are you all right? Can you show me?
可以 你还好吧 在哪儿
Right this way.
就在这儿
Ms. Garbanza?
戈班扎女士
Hello? Are you all right?
你还好吗
I'm sorry.
不好意思
No.
没事
Not at all. Can I... can I get you something?
没事 我能帮你什么忙吗
Maybe a hand towel,
能给我条毛巾吗
if you don't mind. Yes, of course.
如果你不介意的话 没问题
Here.
给
Is it, uh, food poisoning?
这是食物中毒吗
It's morning sickness.
是孕吐
Really?
是吗
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Have you read What to Expect when You're Expecting?
你有读过「怀孕百科」 吧
Yes. It's awful, isn't it?
读过 写得很恐怖吧
Well, yeah, they don't sugarcoat it.
是啊 写得非常直接
Did you read the chapter on pregnancy complications?
你读过妊娠并发症那一章吗
Oh, you shouldn't read that. Everybody gave me a copy.
你不该读那个 很多人都送我这本书
I have eight books.
我都有八本了
I couldn't not read it.
怎么可能不读呢
I'm sorry I came by. I know you're very busy.
抱歉我直接过来了 我知道你很忙
That's okay. It's your job. Yes, it is.
没事 这是你的工作 对啊
What a silly job, making sure other people follow the rules.
多蠢的工作 确保大家都守规矩
How long will it take
看完你的幻灯片
to see your PowerPoint? 20 minutes.
要多少时间 20分钟
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
We need to get to court.
我们得去法♥院♥了
Yeah. One minute.
好的 马上来
Why don't you come by tomorrow at 3:00? We'll do it then.
你明天下午三点来如何 把这事结了
Okay. Okay?
好 还好吗
Do you want me to call... Oh, no.
要不要我打电♥话♥给...不用
It's okay. I just want to sit here for a minute.
没关系 我在这坐一会儿就好了
I'll get you a glass of water.
我给你拿杯水
Alicia. Yeah.
艾丽西娅 怎么了
You're very nice.
你人真好
I'll be right back.
我很快就回来
Uh, Mom, some boxes.
妈妈 有快递
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表