快去吧
Yeah. Go on.
谢谢你做的一切
Thank you for everything.
你妈妈那么坚强
Your mother is so strong.
你也很坚强
You are strong.
Hetty 我该做点什么呢
What am I supposed to do with that, Hetty?
她能听到你说话
She can hear you.
告诉她
Tell her
我每天早上
something that I tell myself
会跟自己讲的话
every morning.
继续奋斗
Keep punching.
听上去不妙
That's not a good sound.
这些都是什么人
Who the hell are these guys?
伊♥拉♥克♥情报人员
Iraqi intelligence.
从车上下来那个穿白色衣服的人叫Fadhil Sarraf
Guy getting out of the car in the white is Fadhil Sarraf.
我请他帮忙来着 看看他有什么发现
I asked him to help out. Let's see if he found anything.
你信任这家伙吗
You trust this guy?
我都不信任你 我为什么要相信他
I don't trust you, why the hell should I trust him?
还在记恨婚礼的事呢
This about the wedding?
你找到他们了吗
Did you find them?
你就不能带个帐篷来吗
You couldn't bring a tent?
这里面有桑拿 对我的皮肤有好处
It's got a sauna. Good for my complexion.
美国人啊 总是高高在上的感觉
Americans. Always over the top.
我猜你没找到Duvivier和Pliyev
I guess this means you didn't find Duvivier and Pliyev.
这才两天呢 我有些线索
It's only been two days. I have leads.
在这儿等着吧
Just sit tight.
如果看到你在这出没 ISIS会像蜜蜂看到蜜一样蜂拥而来
If you're seen in this area, ISIS will descend down like bees to honey,
你就再也找不到你要找的法国女人了
and you'll never find your French lady.
再给你6个小时 接下来我们自己上了
Six hours, we go out on our own.
这也太愚蠢及太没耐心了吧 我的朋友
It's stupid and impatient, my friend.
我们可没时间在这儿耗着 而且我不是你的朋友
We don't have time, and I'm not your friend.
现在怎么说
What now?
你看我杀人
You watch me kill people,
当然了 是在游戏里
in the game, of course.
所以如果我们幸运的话
So we get lucky,
在船上的间谍开始玩游戏
the operative on board begins playing the game,
他跟别人聊天
he chats with the other players...
他会说加密词告诉我是他
Says a coded phrase letting me know
而且他是安全的
it is him and he is safe.
如果我没有任何情报给他的话 他就下线了
If I have nothing for him, he logs off.
加密词是什么
What's the code?
可能是上百个词里面的任意一个
It could be any of a hundred different phrases.
希望我能认出来
Hopefully, I will recognize it.
我们要在这儿耗很久 Harm
We're in for the long haul here, Harm.
收到
Copy that.
这是Duvivier和Pliyev
This is Duvivier and Pliyev's
最后一次出现的GPS地址
last GPS location.
在东北这块有一些洞穴
There are caves here in the northeast.
我觉得我们可以三个人留守在这儿
I say three of us stay back, and three of us head
另外三个去侦测一番
on a little reconnaissance.
Sarraf回来了
Sarraf's back.
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on.
出来吧
Come on out.
- 我们找到他们了 - 好吧
- We found them. - Okay.
所以 他们在哪儿呢
So then, where are they?
他可能想要我们用东西交换他们
He may want something in exchange for them.
真棒
Great.
嘿
Hey!
有人在吗
You home?
- 我们要出去吗 - 不 等等
- Should we go? - No, wait.
跟他在一起的人我都不认识
I don't recognize any of his other men.
哦 哦不
Oh, oh, no.
ISIS找到他了
ISIS found him.
可能把他的人都杀了 有人看到射手了吗
Probably killed the rest of his team. Anyone see the shooter?
我看到这里和那里有动静
Yeah, I see movement there and there.
我数了大概有四五个人
I'm counting four to five guys,
说明可能有一打人 他们要包围我们
which means there's probably a dozen. They're surrounding us.
门锁好了
Door's secure.
哦不
Uh-oh.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
W2B 这里是C7V
Whiskey Two Bravo, this is Charlie Seven Victor.
我们被攻击了 需要紧急支持
We're under attack, need immediate QRF.
我们要看不到外面的状况了
We're losing visuals.
- 他们想攻进来 - W2B
- They're trying to get in. - Whiskey Two Bravo,
这里是C7V
this is Charlie Seven Victor.
我们被袭击了 需要紧急支持
We're under attack, need immediate QRF!
哦天哪 他们在往门上放炸♥药♥
Oh, my gosh, they're putting explosives on the door.
- Wallace 快点让开 - 走 走 走
- Wallace, get out of there! - Go, go, go, go!
C7V 你们的坐标加密了
Charlie Seven Victor, your coordinates are classified.
我们需要你们的经纬坐标 完毕
We need your lat and long. Over.
33°36′15.8″N
33 degrees, 36 minutes, 15.8 seconds north!
你杀不了我的 我是钢铁侠
"You can't kill me, I'm Iron Man."
这是密♥码♥之一 他上线了
That's one of the codes. He's on.
副舰长 他现在在线
XO, he's on right now.
他在哪个终端
Which terminal is he on?
终端19 棕色头发 正在进行面部识别
Terminal 19. He's got brown hair. Running facial rec.
他是二等枪炮士官Michael Skinner
He's Gunner's Mate Second Class Michael Skinner.
你听到她说的了 我们去把他抓起来
You heard her, let's pick him up.
帮我转接到审讯室
Patch me through to interrogation.
所以你的父亲是车♥臣♥人
So your father was Chechen?
是的
Yeah.
现在就去抓他
Moving to him now.
他现在在线
He's online.
让开
Move.
士官 报告情况
Petty Officer, report.
枪声 两声 在第三甲板
Gunshots. Two gunshots, third deck.
赶紧跟我走
With me, now!
上梯子
Up the ladder!
有枪
Gun.
他有两个同伴
He's got two more guys with him.
要爆♥炸♥了
It's gonna blow!
Kens
Kens!
Deeks
Deeks.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
右转 去损害管制中心
Turn right! DCC!
趴下
Down on the floor!
敢抬头 我就开枪
You look up, I shoot you!
敢动
You move...
我打死你
I shoot you.
这是什么
What is this?
这里是损害管制中心
It's the Damage Control Center.
他们有接入舰上全部通讯
They have access to all of the ship's communications,
火力和警报的权限
firefighting capabilities, alarms.
现在他们手上有人♥质♥了
And now they have hostages.
舰长登舰桥
Captain on deck
继续 投屏幕上
As you were. Put it up on screen.
参谋长联席会说导弹已经发射了
JCS say they just launched.
- 目标呢 - 看弹道应该是
- Targets? - Trajectory estimates
以色列和沙特阿♥拉♥伯境内某处
somewhere inside Israel and Saudi Arabia.
三 二 一 发射
又有两枚
That's two more.
第一枚导弹还有多久抵达目标 长官
How many minutes to target for the first one, sir?
大约7分钟
It's approximately seven minutes.
未完待续
QRF 快速反应部队
出自电影卡萨布兰卡 "世界上有这么多城市
城市里有这么多酒馆 可她却偏偏来到我的这家"
MMORPG 多人在线角色扮演游戏
2000年10月12日 科尔号♥驱逐舰在也门亚丁港遭遇袭击
第六队是海豹里的精英
《执法悍将 JAG》的海军陆战队中校Sarah “Mac” MacKenzie
S08E03曾出场
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表