一看见她
...the minute I see her,
我就变成这样了
I just turn into this...
八岁的小女孩 知道吗 Sydney
eight-year-old again and... you know, Sydney--
别管Sydney了 我是说 她在我妈妈面前
Forget Sydney, I mean, she is just a mess
手足无措 就知道哭
around my mother; all she can do is cry.
所以 我在那儿还得哄她
So then, I'm there mopping that up
简直要了命了
and it's just fricking...
坐下来吧
Why don't you sit down?
额
Uh...
我 我很好 真的
I'm, I'm fine. Really.
我们整个
And we have this whole...
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你就是不许我拒绝
You just do not take no for an answer.
天吶
God.
队员在找我
The team's looking for me.
我得上传这个文件
I really have to upload this document.
你要明白 家人
You know, family...
很重要
is important.
就算再作掩饰
In all its disguises.
这还是
And also very...
很难应对
challenging.
嗯
Hmm.
哦 天吶
O-Oh, God.
Callen现在找我
Now Callen's looking for me.
我
I-I...
我现在真的得回去工作了 所以
now I really have to get back to work, so...
好的
Okay.
但是我们9点要离开
But we need to leave at 2100.
迅速些
Sharp.
抱歉 什么意思
I'm sorry, what?
我已经为我们两人安排好飞机
I've arranged a flight for the two of us
去旧金山
to San Francisco.
抱歉 我没明白
I'm sorry, I don't understand.
我不认识你妈妈
Well, I don't know your mother,
也从没见过你妈妈
I've never met your mother.
但是
But...
有人说
some have told me
我很能
that I can be very persuasive
说服人
at times.
Hetty
Hetty...
你不需要这么做
you do not have to do this.
但我很高兴你这么做了
But I'm glad you are.
我能抱你一下吗
Can I give you a hug?
哦
Oh!
嗯
Hmm.
哦
Oh...
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
我还以为再也见不到你了呢
I thought I was never gonna see you again.
哦
Oh...
你不用为我担心
...you never have to worry about me.
祸害遗千年
Only the good die young.
没错
Of course.
- 有线索吗 - 毒品 未付账单
- Anything? - Drugs, unpaid bills, a collection
一堆哈利波特电影里的魔杖
of wands from the Harry Potter movies, which
这点真不像他人设 但我不加评论
doesn't really track with his profile but who am I to judge?
还有 等着 准备好了吗 轰隆
And, wait for it, you ready? Boom!
阿米什小黄♥片♥ 不知道是否真料
Amish porn. Not sure if it's real,
不知道是否有用 不知道我为什么要在乎
not sure if it matters, not sure why I care so much,
尽管我爱死电影《证人》了
although I did love the movie Witness.
懂吗 我还没有发现
Yeah? What I haven't found
任何突击步♥枪♥和弹♥药♥
is any assault rifles or any ammunition.
我们需要线索 否则
We need something. Otherwise,
他可能鬼扯把弹♥药♥卖♥♥给某个网友了
he could say he sold ammo to some guy he met online.
那样就没理由从指纹上怀疑他
That buys him reasonable doubt on the print.
那些被偷的现金呢
What about all the stolen cash?
没找到 但也许他都花在
Nope, but maybe he spent it all
- 室内设计上了 - 我发现线索了
- on an interior designer. - I got something.
快看
Right here.
什么东西 古董
What is that, a... artifact?
我走了一遍他逃跑失败的路线
Well, I walked his whole failed escape route
在你用板敲他前 路上的树丛里发现了这个
and found this in the bushes right before you boarded him.
我们抓他的时候他口袋里有一部手♥机♥
He had a phone in his pocket when we arrested him.
这个可能是他扔掉的一次性手♥机♥
This could be a burner he tossed.
还有电
Still charged.
哦 看吧 Kensi再次威武
Oh, what?! Kensi comes up big again.
2 次出手 伙计们
That's two for two, boys.
2 次出手
That's two for two.
你知道有个词叫"幸灾乐祸"吧
Are you familiar with the word "Gloat"?
幸灾乐祸 哈
Gloat. Huh.
是拉丁语果冻的意思是吗
Now is that Latin for jelly?
什么情况
What are we looking at?
Kensi找到的手♥机♥是三周前在尔湾市一家
The phone Kensi recovered was purchased at a liquor store
酒品店买♥♥的
in Irvine three weeks ago.
但店主并没有购买♥♥记录
But the store owner has no record of the purchase.
他们要是聪明的话 会用现金的
Well, if they were smart, they used cash.
大多数酒品店现在都有装监控摄像头了
Most liquor stores have security cameras these days.
他们有 我正试图让他们
They do. And I'm trying to get them
允许我们看监控录像
to let us look at the tapes.
但是店主正
But the store owner is...
准备找律师
...trying to get his lawyer to weigh in,
也许是担心我们发现他卖♥♥酒给未成年人
probably afraid we'll see him selling to minors.
地址发给我
Send me the address.
也许要是我去当面问他
Maybe if I pay him a personal visit...
也许不必要
Might not have to.
这些手♥机♥拨出的最后几个号♥码
These are the last numbers dialed on the phone.
是打给另外三个预付手♥机♥的
They were all to three other prepaid phones
都是在不同地方买♥♥的手♥机♥
purchased in different locations.
有在使用的吗
Are any of them still online?
嗯 没有 用完就掉线了
Mm, no. They just go in and out.
他们肯定打电♥话♥时才装
They must be pulling the batteries
电池和电♥话♥卡
and SIM cards between calls.
这些家伙有反追踪意识
These guys have some spycraft.
是的 但这部电♥话♥
Yeah. But this one phone
在同一个地点使用了两次
was used in the same location twice.
最后一次使用是什么时候
When was the last time it was used?
嗯
Mm...
一个小时前
an hour ago.
之后就没用过
And nothing since?
没
No.
你把地址发给其他人并追踪
If you send the address to the team and put a track
另两部电♥话♥ 我去看看是否能够得到
on the other two phones, I'll see if we can get
许可禁用他们的服务
permission to disable their service.
让他们彼此间失去联♥系♥
The longer we keep them from communicating
- 越久越好 - 好的
- with each other, the better. - Cool.
我知道你很想进去
I know how badly you want to go in there,
但我们得从长计议
but we have to be smart about this.
还有个司机下落不明
We have a driver that's still missing.
他可能情况不妙
He could be in trouble.
他也可能是同谋
Or he could be the one behind this.
那个人是司机 不是枪手
The guy's a driver, not a shooter.
这不代表他没有参与
Doesn't mean he's not involved.
车道上没车
So there's no car in the driveway.
也许在车♥库♥ 不确定
Could be in the garage, I can't tell.
好的 我们至少得
All right, well, we need to at least talk
和这里的邻居谈谈
to some of the neighbors.
得先了解了解情况
We don't know what we're up against here.
只有一个方法了
There's only one way to find out.
我们去后面
We'll get around back.
我想我是说服不了你了 是吧
I don't suppose I can convince you to take a knee, huh?
我看那里有个水果摊
I saw a little fruit stand back there.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表