那些信息是他们仅有能讨价还价的筹码
That information is their only bargaining chip.
要是给了我们 就没什么余地了
If they give it to us, all their cards are on the table.
他们也怕塔♥利♥班♥
They are also afraid of the Taliban.
正因为如此
And rightly so.
如果我的祖国不来打这场战斗
But if my country will not fight the battle,
那就我来吧
then I need to bring the battle
让能打的上场
to someone who will.
为什么你们不肯交出情报
Then why haven't you turned over the information?
在国内 我的生活富足
I lived a very fortunate lifestyle back in my country.
但是我们被迫扔下一切
But we were forced to leave all of it behind
只有身上的衣服和那块智能手表
with nothing but the clothes on our back and a smart watch
那还是我老婆送给我当生日礼物的呢
that my wife had given me for my birthday. Said it would
她说能计步
count my steps.
还能看短♥信♥
It also read texts
存文件
and stored documents.
你把塔♥利♥班♥营地的位置和名称存进
You uploaded the location and names of the Taliban camps
手表里
to that watch.
让我想想
Let me guess,
手表和上校的电脑一起被拿走了
the watch got stolen along with Captain Hadlow's laptop.
他们对我怎么样无所谓
It doesn't matter what they do to me,
但是你们要保护我的妻子
but you need to protect my wife.
这不是我们的案子
This isn't our case.
是啊 但是找到Hadlow的电脑是
Yeah, but finding Hadlow's laptop is.
我们找到电脑
If we find it,
也就能找到手表
we may be able find that watch
她也就不用再受到保护了
and then she wouldn't need any protection.
查没查到公园里枪手的身份
Any luck IDing the, uh, gunman from Grand Park?
面部识别没什么结果
Facial rec hasn't turned up any hits.
让我想想
Hm, let me guess,
是买♥♥的一次性手♥机♥
he bought the burn phone in cash.
要是能留下点线索就好了
If only they'd leave a trail.
还算幸运 Emily的生活倒是到处留痕
Mm. Lucky for us, Emily's entire life is a trail.
就是 把啥都贴出来供大众品评
Yeah, who needs a warrant when everything we're after
就不用费劲的申请搜查令了
is up for public consumption?
说真的 我还没见过这样的姑娘
Seriously, I've never even met this girl and I know
她去哪买♥♥买♥♥买♥♥吃吃吃和谁谁谁
where she shops, where she eats,
我都知道了
and who she splits her groceries with.
可不止Emily Conways这样
Hey, it's not just the Emily Conways of the world.
我姑姑Gertie连隐私是什么
My Aunt Gertie is literally incapable
都没谱
of having a private thought.
对城景园艺十分偏执
She's very opinionated about urban gardening.
别说 还真让我找着了点东西
Maybe there's a silver lining here after all.
就是 谁曾想有人会在
Exactly. Who knew you could grow turnips
- 消防通道边上种萝卜 - 不是那个
- off the side of a fire escape? - Oh, not that,
不过还是挺有意思
though highly interesting.
我刚刚认出那个身上有纹身在和Emily吵架的男的
I just ID'd the tattooed man who was arguing with Emily.
他在Emily的照片中被标出过
He was tagged in one of her photos.
见见Lucas Walker吧
Say hello to a Lucas Walker.
Lucas Walke
Hello, Lucas Walker.
我猜你不会恰好有犯罪记录吧
I'm guessing you don't have a criminal record.
还没有 不过
Not yet, but the two men
站在边上的两个家伙
standing next to him in this photo he posted
前两天他贴过的照片里有
two days ago do, and they are
是入室惯犯
no stranger to breaking and entering.
如果Abidi将军不是抢劫的主使人
If General Abidi isn't behind this robbery,
我们也许就找到了偷走Hadlow上校电脑的人
we may have just found out who stole Captain Hadlow's laptop.
看上去我们的这位富家女在瞒着什么
Well, looks like our celebutante might be hiding something.
悄悄的解决
We got to do this quietly,
要么就闹到网上去了
otherwise it'll end up on the Internet
要比这些家伙晒黑了还快哦
faster than these people spray on tan.
我的天啊
O.M.G.
抱歉 打扰了 你的头发看着真好看
Sorry, excuse me, but your hair looks amazing.
我睡醒了就是这样了
I woke up like this.
真的吗 她起床就是这样
Are you serious? She wakes up like this?
太棒了 好吧 我真的想要
That's crazy. Anyway, I really want to take
和你照张相
a picture with you, but
这边的光太强了 我们能不能
this light is way too harsh. We could just...
我们这忙着呢
Okay, we are in the middle of something.
- 不好意思 - 兄台
- Oh, sorry. - Brah.
要是你的女伴还没在ins上火起来
If your ladybird isn't insta-famous now, she will be
- 我们拍完了她就能火 - 拍吧拍吧
- after we take this photo. - Let's go. Let's do it.
我建议你们还是快点走吧
I suggest you back off very quickly.
好吧 要我说 这样如何
Okay, you know what, how about this?
我倒是建议你按我们说的做
I suggest you do what we say very quietly.
我们是NCIS的人 要问你们几个问题
We are NCIS and we have to ask you a few questions.
乖乖的跟我们走如何
So just take it easy and come with us, okay?
你过来
Get over here.
好勒
Yup.
这照片肯定会得到很多赞的
That's gonna get a lot of likes.
我直说了吧
Let me get this straight.
Abidi将军愿意向我们提供分布在巴基斯坦境内
General Abidi is willing to give us the location
五个塔♥利♥班♥营地的位置
of five Taliban camps spread throughout Pakistan?
他是这么说的 但我们还没证据
So he says, but we still don't have any proof.
我得提醒你们一下 我们还没
And may I remind you we still don't have the whereabouts
搞清Hadlow上校电脑的下落
of Captain Hadlow's computer. What I do have is SECNAV
海军部长已经拎着刀站住我身后了
breathing down my neck to find it.
Kensi和Deeks正在讯问
Well, Kensi and Deeks are questioning
Hadlow的继女
Hadlow's stepdaughter now.
她会告诉我们的
She may be able to lead us to it.
我们找到电脑
And if we find it,
也就找到了有关塔♥利♥班♥营地的情报
we also find the Intel on those Taliban camps.
时间紧迫
We're running out of time.
国♥务♥院♥刚从船屋接走将军
State Department just picked up General Abidi from the boatshed.
正要去接他的妻子
They're on their way to pick up his wife next.
等等 他是愿意向我们提供情报的
Hold on. He's willing to give us information
这能拯救我们在战场上的男女军人
that could save our men and women
更不用提
on the ground, okay? Not to mention the citizens
巴基斯坦和阿富汗的平民了
of Pakistan and Afghanistan.
我要提醒你 我们是盟友
I remind you that we are allies.
众目睽睽下从Abidi那里
Knowingly taking that information
获取情报会破坏关系
from Abidi could change that.
国♥务♥院♥不会冒这个险的
The State Department's not gonna take that chance.
他们比我们腿粗
They're overruling us.
那就越过他们
Then go above them.
要是想这么干 就要有过硬的证据
Well, in order to do that, I need hard evidence,
现在你们两个可就只有一点点时间了
and right now you two have very little time left to find it.
怎么了 说说吧 什么事儿值得吵吵
How about you start by telling us what the hell is going on?
就是我头发现在一团糟这点事儿
What's going on is my hair is a frizzy mess
在水里全湿了
because of the humidity down here.
你倒是没意见 我可不是
Oh. You may be okay with that, but I'm not.
好吧 甜妞 听着
All right, sweetheart, listen.
你和你这位1D男友
You and your One Direction boyfriend here
得交代了
need to start talking.
- 他不是我男朋友 - 好吧
- He's not my boyfriend. - Oh, well.
你妈妈和继父都在医院
Your mother and your stepfather are in the hospital.
他们进医院了 你们说什么
They're in the hospital? What are you talking about?
别装傻
Oh, don't play dumb.
你知道他们在家聚餐待客
You knew they were having that dinner party
你知道是有钱的朋友来
and you knew it was with their rich friends.
- 我 我可没去吃饭 - 你是不知道
- I-I didn't go to that dinner. - Oh, no,
不过你把你的男朋友派了去
but you sent your boyfriend in your place.
你听见了
Are you not listening?
她说这位超级男孩可不是她男朋友
She said that NSYNC here is not her boyfriend.
那我说错了
My bad.
Lucas 他们说的是什么
Lucas, what are they talking about?
你做了什么啊
What did you do?
你瞒了她 别瞒我们
You already blew it with her, don't blow it with us.
我只是想照顾好你
I just wanted to take care of you.
但是你花钱太大
But you have expensive taste.
你要我拿出点诚意来
You told me you wanted me to start showing initiative.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表