海军罪案调查处 洛杉矶 前情提要
您好
Hello?
有什么事儿吗
What's this about?
我们想和您丈夫聊聊
We actually want to talk to your husband.
Michael Baird 我们是Hanna探员和Callen探员
Michael Baird. Agents Hanna and Callen.
我丈夫不会自杀的
My husband didn't kill himself.
我明白接受这事儿很难
I understand that this is hard...
你们一定要查出来谁干的
You have to find out who did this.
呃 看起来一等军士Michael Baird
Well, it looks like SFC Michael Baird
可能和ISIS的同情者结盟了
may have been aligned with ISIS sympathizers.
所以我们找到了一个与杀害
So we got an ISIS sympathizer
国民警卫队成员有关的ISIS同情者
tied to the killing of a National Guardsman?
Baird在玩维京血战
Baird was playing Viking War Blood.
游戏吗
A game?
你能确认他队友的身份吗
Can you I.D. His teammates he played with?
有点奇怪 看他们的IP地址
That's odd. Check out their IP addresses.
是海军的
Those are Naval addresses.
- 哪个基地 - 不是基地的
- What base? - It's not a base,
是忠诚号♥航母的
it's the USS Allegiance.
- Harmon Rabb上校 - 欢迎登船 先生们
- Captain Harmon Rabb. - Welcome aboard, gentlemen.
这边来
This way.
我们在找一名失踪船员
We're searching for a missing crew member.
随舰特别探员Brian Lee参与搜索了吗
Is Special Agent Afloat Brian Lee involved with the search?
巧合的是 我们正好就是在找
Unfortunately, Special Agent Lee
特别探员Lee
is the crew member we're looking for.
ISIS在放长线
ISIS is playing the long game,
这需要什么 需要时间 需要钱
which takes, what? It takes time, it takes money.
Volkoff在古巴用过一个卫星电♥话♥
Volkoff was using a sat phone in Cuba,
而且联♥系♥过Olivia Baird
and exchanged a call with Olivia Baird.
我觉得咱们偶然发现了
I think we just stumbled
一项俄♥罗♥斯♥官方许可的间谍活动
upon a Russian state-sanctioned operation.
搜索队说他们在海里发现了Lee探员
Search team thinks they found Agent Lee in the ocean.
他被捅了6刀
He was stabbed six times.
上校 你的船上有个杀人犯
Captain, you've got a killer on your ship.
伊♥拉♥克♥东部边境
做好导弹发射准备
命令下达的时候你们必须迅速执行
必须准备好 完毕
明白 通话完毕 咱们赶紧动起来
走吧 走吧
撤掉防护网 运行导弹检查系统
我们还得清理发射区域 快点儿 走吧
忠诚号♥航母 波斯湾
他们上线了吗
Are they on?
马上
Coming up.
你们发现了什么
What'd you find?
这里讲话安全吗
Can we speak freely?
过去三年内没有通过
We've cleared CIC of all personnel who haven't
单一范围背景调查的
had a Single Scope Background Investigation
作战情报中心人员都被请走了
in the last three years.
在场人员都有最高等级的机密安全审查许可
Everyone in here has top secret security clearance.
好的 继续讲吧
All right, go ahead.
我搜索了Olivia Baird办公室周边的
I pulled traffic and security cameras
交通与治安监控 然后交叉比对
around Olivia Baird's office, and I cross-checked
车牌的时候发现了这个
with license plates and found this.
那是外交车牌
That's a diplomatic license plate.
是的 俄♥罗♥斯♥领♥事♥馆♥的一辆车
Yeah, registered to a car from the Russian consulate.
然后我发现了这个
Then I found this.
他是谁
Who is he?
Anton Yashnikov
Anton Yashnikov.
俄♥罗♥斯♥国♥务♥院♥的人
He works for the Russian State Department.
他基本每个月都要从俄♥罗♥斯♥来美国
He travels from Russia to the United States almost monthly.
如果她是俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍的话 他可能是负责人
If she is a Russian operative, he could be her handler.
Olivia的丈夫是车♥臣♥人 这说不通
Olivia's husband was Chechen. This doesn't make any sense.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人不会和车♥臣♥或者ISIS合作的
The Russians don't work with the Chechens or ISIS.
如果俄♥国♥人参与了
If the Russians are involved,
这就解释了这么大手笔的长♥期♥行动
that explains how a large, long-term op
是从哪儿弄到的钱
like this was financed.
呃 检查通话记录的结果表明
Uh, checking phone records,
Yashnikov接到了洛杉矶国际机场
looks like Yashnikov received calls
附近汽车旅馆打来的电♥话♥
from a motel near LAX.
可能是Olivia Baird在向他求助
That could be Olivia Baird looking to him for help.
- 去确认下 - 好的 - 这就去
- Check it out. - On it. - On it.
- 干得好 - 多谢
- Good job. - Yeah.
Eric 我们需要Lee在被杀前 最后一次出现的
Eric, we need the I.D.s of anybody who was in the area
区域中 所有人的身份信息
of the ship where Lee was last seen before he was killed.
呃 那有好多人
Uh, that's a lot of people.
我们知道 但是这边儿的安保工作有问题
We know, but security's compromised on this end.
我们需要你来干这事儿
We need you to do it.
有Nell的电♥话♥了吗
Have you heard from Nell?
呃 她到旧金山之后就没消息了
Um, not since she's been up to San Francisco.
这让我好忙乱
This has been keeping me busy.
多谢 Eric 你接到她电♥话♥就跟我们说下
Thanks, Eric. Let us know if you hear from her.
好的
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
经理通过照片确认了是Olivia Baird
Manager I.D.'d Olivia Baird from the photo.
116室 右手边第一个门
Room 116, first door on the right.
好的 好了
All right. Okay.
听到什么了吗
You hear anything?
一 二 三 联邦探员
One, two, three. Federal agents!
- 别冲动 别冲动 - 这可是二对一
- Easy, easy... - This is two on one.
冲动的话结果就不太好了
This does not end well for you.
有人杀了我丈夫
Someone killed my husband.
我不知道该信任谁
I don't know who to trust.
Olivia 不是我们干的
It wasn't us, Olivia.
我们在一直在调查是谁是凶手
We're just trying to figure out who it was.
所以 为什么不放下枪
So why don't you just put that gun down
然后我们聊聊呢
and we'll talk about it.
- 好吗 - 放下枪
- Yeah? - Put it down.
放松点慢慢来 把枪放下
Nice and easy, just put it down.
你没事儿的 把枪放下
You're fine, just put it down.
这就对了
There you go.
这就对了
There you go.
放下枪 没问题的
Put it down. It's okay.
我们来聊聊 很好
We're just gonna talk. All right.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
- 为什么要拷我 - 你说的每一句话
- Why are you cuffing me? - Anything you say
都将成为呈堂证供
can and will be used against you in the court of law.
嘿 怎么回事儿 放开我
Hey, what's going on? Get the hell off me!
都将成为呈堂证供
can and will be used against you in the court of law.
嘿 怎么回事儿 放开我
Hey, what's going on? Get the hell off me!
你有权聘请律师
You have the right to a lawyer.
嘿 怎么回事儿 放开我
Hey, what's going on? Get the hell off me!
你有权聘请律师
You have the right to a lawyer.
你也有权吓一大跳并且大声嚷嚷
Or you have the right to freak out and yell about that.
查完7个 还有300个
Seven down, 300 to go.
我了个亲娘啊
Holy cheese and rice!
你好啊 Beale先生
Hello, Mr. Beale.
抱歉 我有点 有点
Yeah, sorry, I was a little-- I'm a little...
嗯
Mm.
- 你怎么样啊 - 呃
- How are you holding up? - Um...
挺多要消化的
It's a lot.
我明白
I understand.
我刚跟Nell通话了
I spoke with Nell.
- 然后呢 - 我不想跟你说
- And? - I hate to tell you,
但是Nell的妈妈情况不是特别好
her mother's not doing well.
啊
Oh.
我去见她了
I met her
她很坚强
and she is a fighter.
嗯 Hetty
Yeah, Hetty, um,
我得继续工作了
I have to keep working.
你需要帮手
Well, you need some help.
我刚才想没准Fatima可以来帮我
Well, I-I was thinking maybe Fatima could come in...
她来不了 她手里已经有任务了
No, she's already got an assignment.
是吗
Oh.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表