你是不是打了新娘牌
Did you pull the bride card?
没有 我打了好友牌
No, I pulled a friend card.
然后她们就把这些全搞定了吗
And they did all this?
真是爱死这些小精灵了
Got to love those elves.
- 真是爱死这个酒吧老板了 - 哦 你可真甜 说得真好
- Got to love this barkeep. - Oh, you're cute. Touche.
哟嚯
Yoo-hoo.
嘿 伙计们 欢迎 你们看着可真棒
Hey, guys! Welcome. You look great.
感觉这酒吧怎么样
What do you think of the bar?
这个酒吧
The bar is...
我是说 这里面简直是冬日里的仙境
I mean, it's a winter wonderland in here.
哇喔
Wow.
你知道吗 事实上我想那个扫兴的家伙
You know what, I actually think the Grinch
一定会后悔没有来这儿的
might regret not being here.
你说什么 Rogers不来吗
What do you mean-- Rogers isn't coming?
哦 不来 他有客人飞过来
Oh, no, he has people flying in.
好吧 这听上去又神秘又可怕
Well, that sounds mysterious and creepy.
好吧 我想我们得去逛一圈
All right. I think we're gonna take a lap.
- 去逛一圈吧 - 去吧去吧 玩得开心
- Take a lap. - Do it. Okay, go. Have fun.
去吧 回见 孩子们 玩得开心点
Do it. Bye, kids, have fun.
再见
Bye.
- 他们可真可爱 - 我知道
- They're so cute. - I know.
就像是 最可爱的
Like, the cutest.
如果你想着换换风景的话
In case you were looking for a little change of scenery.
- 哦 什么 呃 - 打开看看
- Oh, what, uh... - Check it out.
一个攀岩俱乐部的会员卡
Membership to a rock climbing gym.
这个地方爽翻了
"This Place Rocks."
这是那个俱乐部的名字吗
That's the name?
我知道 很棒吧
I know, right?
你真的是最棒的
You are seriously the best.
Nell响叮当
Jingle Nell Rock.
事实上 我在考虑这个礼拜去约塞米蒂 (国家公园)
So, I'm thinking Yosemite in one week.
你
You?
冬天玩室外攀岩
Rock climbing outside in the winter?
不不不
No, no, no.
我们是去主题公园里的酒店
We are going to a hotel inside the park,
那儿提供圣诞自助餐及下午茶
where they present you with a Christmas feast...
嗯
Mmm.
而且是17世纪英国庄园风格
...in the style of a 17th century English manor.
我的大人
My Lord.
找槲寄生
Mistletoe, stat.
我们用不着槲寄生
No mistletoe required.
我喜欢这大胆版Beale 不要停
Mmm. I'm liking this new bold Beale. Keep it up.
遵命
All right, will do.
真是疯狂 对他记忆还在
It's crazy. I mean, I just remember him
他中学时的模样 一转眼他已经在布鲁克林有女友了
starting middle school, and now he has a girlfriend in Brooklyn.
对
Yeah.
真够疯狂 我们什么时候能见到他
That's insane. When are we gonna see him?
希望他春季时能来
Hopefully he'll come by in the spring.
- 真的吗 你见过她了吗 - 见过了
- Really? Have you met her? - Yeah.
你喜欢她吗
Yeah. Do you like her?
当然 我挺喜欢她的 不过她不会煮菜
Yeah, of course. Yeah, she... I like her. She can't cook.
很明显 会计部的Nora偷了整支龙舌兰
Evidently, Nora from Accounting just stole a bottle of tequila.
- 我又得把她摔在地了 - 好吧
- I'm gonna go wrestle her to the ground again. - Okay.
- 我来帮你 抱歉 - 嗯
- I will help you. Sorry. - Mm.
- 嗨 Sam - 嗨
- Hey, Sam. - Hey!
我还以为你今晚坐飞机去巴吞鲁日了
Thought you had a flight to Baton Rouge tonight.
我找到架明早的航♥班♥
Found a flight out in the morning.
我祖母说会给我留盘吃的
My grandma said she'd keep a plate warm for me.
你祖母 是位好祖母
Your grandma. Hmm. Well, that's a good grandma.
很抱歉Callen不能来
Sorry Callen couldn't make it.
我也是
Yeah, I am, too.
因为你的帮忙 他托我向你道谢
He told me to tell you thank you for helping out.
这是我们必须做的事
We do what we have to do.
倒是挺幸运事件走向及有好同伴
We get lucky if it's fun and with good people.
- 幸运 - 嗯哼
- Lucky? - Mm-hmm.
所以你觉得这是幸运
Oh, so you think it's luck?
行吧
All right.
我想感谢大家今晚赏面
So I want to thank everybody for coming tonight.
我们很荣幸本酒吧
We're very honored that our bar is now part of the
成为特别项目办公室的一部份
Office of Special Project''
还有这种临时临急搞节日派对的优秀传统
long and proud tradition of throwing together last-minute holiday parties.
不过 这就是我们的风格
Um... but that's how we roll, right?
我们每天拚命工作
We work hard every single day,
然后一转眼 又一季过去了
and we look up, and another season has passed.
我不想占用太多大家的派对时间
I don't want to cut too much into everybody's
但有些话实在不吐不快
party time, but I feel like that something needs to be said.
我觉得你已经成功占用了
I feel like you've done that already.
的而且确 大家帮个忙
I feel like I maybe have. Do me... do me a favor.
每位都举杯
Everybody just grab a glass,
然后我们向今天
and we're gonna raise a toast to those
没与我们在一起的人祝酒
that are not with us today.
另外
And, um...
我们来回忆一下 Harley Hidoko
we're thinking about, uh, Harley Hidoko
以及Owen Granger
and Owen Granger.
希望他们能知道
And we want them to know
我们很爱及怀念他们
that they are loved and they are missed.
然后向Henrietta Lange祝酒
And to Henrietta Lange,
不管她人在何处
wherever she may be,
她同样是被爱及怀念的
that she, too, is loved and missed.
再来
And, uh...
希望她不久将来
that she comes home soon
会带着很赞的故事
with great stories
最好还有些好威士忌回来
and, hopefully, some great scotch.
- 对对 - 没错
- Hear, hear. - Oh, yeah.
所以 祝大家
So, to all of us, and to all of them,
圣诞节快乐
Merry Christmas.
- 圣诞节快乐 - 圣诞快乐
- Merry Christmas. - Merry Christmas.
西海岸进攻 美式橄榄球里的一种战术
百乐餐 一种派对形式
每位被邀请的客人都要自带一道菜或点心 大家一起分享
出自电影《圣诞怪杰/The Grinch》
Grinch的心脏只有常人的四分之一
是个心胸狭隘的怪物
一种致幻的药物
Baton Rouge 路易斯安那州的首府
美国的大型球场多建成碗状 故比赛称为碗赛
最著名的是NFL的超级碗
Tigers是路易斯安那州立大学橄榄球队
兰博 电影《第一滴血》系列主角 史泰龙扮演
氢可酮 鸦♥片♥类止痛剂 用于麻醉、镇痛和镇咳
过去之灵 出自狄更斯的小说《圣诞颂歌♥》
可以展示过去发生的事情
Delorean 电影《回到未来》中的时间机器
Krampus 德国民间故事中惩罚不听话小孩的魔鬼
2015年有同名恐怖片上映
尺骨上1/3骨折合并桡骨小头脱位
损伤兼有骨折与脱位 治疗较为复杂
希波克拉底誓言 医学誓言
从医人员入学第一课要学的重要内容
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表