海军罪案调查处洛杉矶 前情提要
Spencer Williams和我有个孩子
Spencer Williams and I had a child,
他出逃的时候 带走了我儿子
and when he fled the country, he took my boy.
我要去带回这个小孩
I'm gonna go get that kid,
带回来交给他的妈妈
and I'm gonna bring him back to his mom.
我们走
Let's go.
你是Arlo Turk吗
You Arlo Turk?
- 我是 请问您是 - Hetty的朋友
- I am, and you are? - Friends of Hetty.
这就看看怎么样才对孩子最好
Let's figure out what's best for our son.
不要
No.
趴下
Stay down.
好了 接到他了 咱们这就撤
All right, we got him. We're out of here.
- Derrick - 妈妈
- Derrick! - Mom!
喂
Yeah?
噢 刚完事
Oh, just finishing up.
*Oh, it's such a good thing I've got*
*I don't think I can stand it*
*Thunder and lightning*
*Oh, yeah*
*I tell you it's frightening, ooh!*
*Thunder and lightning, oh, yeah*
*I tell you it's frightening, ooh!*
*Thunder and lightning*
*And you're in control...*
新做的柠檬汽水
Fresh lemonade.
你是说有柠檬汽水吗
Did you say lemonade?
- 对啊 - 冰的吗
- Yes. - Is it cold?
当然
Of course.
好的
All right.
*Thunder and lightning, ooh!*
*I tell you it's frightening, oh yeah*
*Thunder and lightning...*
*It reaches everywhere.*
嗯 嗯 这个也挺不错的
Mmm, mmm, this one is so good, too.
噢 真好吃 确实不错
Oh, that is good. It's exciting.
是椰子味的
It's coconut.
噢 好的 不用了 我 我相信你
Oh, yeah, no, I-I-I believe you.
你得尝尝
You should try it.
- 我知道椰子是什么味 - 快尝一口
- I know what coconut tastes like. - Come on.
真的 来尝一下
For real, just try it.
我觉得不用尝了 宝贝儿 啊
I don't need to try it to-- Baby, ah.
好不好吃 是不是不错
Isn't it so good? How good is that?
- 啊天啊 真的 真好吃 - 什么 嗯哼
- Oh, my God, it's so, so good. - Huh? Mmm.
太 好吃了
So... tasty.
我就想
I just want to...
哇
Whoa.
我天 我的妈呀 你刚才干嘛了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what did you just do?
你啥意思啊 问我刚干什么了
What do you mean, what did I just do?
我尝了它啊
I ta-- I tasted it.
这是蛋糕 不是红酒 不能吐出来的
It is cake. It is not wine. You don't spit it out.
要是你的血糖快到临界值了 你也会吐
You do if your blood sugar's about to redline.
你逗我吗 我本来今天还得
Are you kidding me? I'm gonna spend the rest of the day
忍♥着不碰彩虹糖 我受够了
sweating out Skittles. I'm done.
这样啊 那你赶紧按计划执行吧
Well, you better get your act together
毕竟咱这还有4个蛋糕呢
because we have four more to go.
- 4个吗 - 对啊
- Four more? - Yeah.
我要崩溃了 你为什么就不能选自己喜欢的呢
I'm gonna die. Why can't you just pick out what you like?
我想知道你的喜好
I want to know what you like.
你选的我都喜欢
I like when you choose.
这不合适 你得参与进来
Well, that's not fair, you have to participate.
我在参与啊
I am participating.
就为了选这么个无关紧要的东西
I'm about to go into a sugar coma to pick out something
我都快被折腾成高渗性昏迷了
that ultimately doesn't even matter.
什么
What?
我听错了吧 咱 咱们的婚礼蛋糕无关紧要
I'm sorry, our-our wedding cake doesn't matter?
不是 不是 不
No. No, no.
我不是那个意思 我是说
That's not what I'm saying. I mean,
象征意义上 重要 但事实上 不重要
symbolically, yeah, but realistically, no.
不 如果人们那么喜欢婚礼蛋糕
No, because if people really liked wedding cake that much,
那到处都有卖♥♥的了
it would be available everywhere.
你都可以去店里点一份了
You could go in and get it off a dessert menu.
你到星巴克然后这样说
You could walk into Starbucks and be, like,
Randy 我想要一杯拿铁
"Eah, Randy, give me that latte
还有一块婚礼蛋糕
and a-a slice of the wedding cake."
- 知道为什么它不重要吗 - 为什么
- You know why it's not? - Why?
因为人们根本不喜欢婚礼蛋糕
Because people don't like wedding cake.
布朗尼蛋糕 是啊 谁不喜欢啊
Brownies, yeah. People love brownies.
那米花糖呢
Rice Krispie treats?
这都能算作世界上最好吃的东西了
Ugh, those are the best things in the planet.
苹果派 那还用说嘛
Apple pie? You betcha.
婚礼蛋糕 啊
Wedding cake? Ah...
安静点 还有 别吐出来
Be quiet and don't spit it out.
好
Okay.
哎呀 天啊 这是芒果吗
Oh, my God, is that, is that mango?
宝贝儿 这个真的好吃
Baby, this is delicious.
你在跟踪我吗
You following me?
没有 但是我一直在找你
No, but I have been looking for you.
嗯
Mm.
或者 更确切地说 她
Or, more specifically, her.
- 她在哪 - Hetty吗
- Where is she? - Hetty?
不是 Cher
No, Cher.
上次收到消息 她在拉斯维加斯
Last I heard, she was in Vegas.
Sonny的事我很抱歉
I was sorry to hear about Sonny.
我不知道Hetty在哪
I don't know about Hetty.
你最后一次联♥系♥她是什么时候
When was the last time you talked to her?
几个月前
Couple months ago.
那你最后看见她的地方呢
Where did you see her last?
在那家医院外面 洛斯莫奇斯
Outside that hospital, Los Mochis.
Hetty当时在洛斯莫奇斯
Hetty was in Los Mochis?
和你吗
With you?
是啊 她当然得在
Of course she was.
你之后就再没见过她吗
You haven't seen her since?
没见过
No.
她没和你一起回来吗
She didn't come back with you?
她说她想看看那个国家(墨西哥)
She said she wanted to see the country.
好 没有 我非常感谢你 只是
Yeah, no, I appreciate that. It's just that
我一定会被问到极其相似的问题 所以
I'm gonna be asked these very same questions, so...
这么说吧 他们一般不会给予回复
You know what, they don't normally respond to that,
但我会转达需求的
but I will pass on the request.
怎么了
What's that about?
洛杉矶警局要求Callen和Sam
LAPD is requesting Callen and Sam
- 去查看一处车祸现场 - 为什么
- to report to the scene of an MVA. - Why?
很显然 因为案情敏感
Apparently, it's sensitive.
噢 没准Deeks能帮个忙
Oh. Maybe Deeks can help us out with that.
将军
Admiral.
技术操作员Eric Beale
Technical Operator Eric Beale
和情报分♥析♥员Nell Jones
and Intelligence Analyst Nell Jones,
这位是副主任Ochoa
Deputy Director Ochoa.
您为何有兴致来访呢
To what do owe the pleasure?
恐怕我这次来 和闲情毫无关系 Jones小姐
I'm afraid there's nothing pleasurable about this visit, Miss Jones.
这位是司法部的John Rogers
This is John Rogers from the Department of Justice.
请问执行副主任Mosley在哪
Where's Executive Assistant Director Mosley?
你回来了
You're back.
回来了
I'm back.
你跟Hetty在华盛顿处得怎么样
How'd you make out with Hetty in Washington?
我在华盛顿都没见到Hetty
I didn't even see Hetty in Washington,
这等于向你透露了些信息
so that should tell you something.
我可不会过分解读
I wouldn't read too much into it.
好吧
Yeah.
Derrick怎么样
How's Derrick?
Derrick挺好的
Derrick is good.
他状态真的不错 我们 嗯
Actually, he's amazing. We're, um,
正在以母子的关系重新熟悉彼此
getting to know one another again as mother and son.
很高兴听到这些
Glad to hear it.
他想他爸爸了
He misses his father.
这一点我帮不到他
Not much I can do about that.
你做了应该做的去保护他
You did what you needed to do to protect him.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表