当然
Of course.
谢谢
Thanks.
先生们
Gentlemen,
- 可以聊聊吗 - 继续吧 Eric
- can we talk? - Go ahead, Eric.
所以 我们从医院外得到了安全录像
So, we've got security footage from outside the hospital
- 我们认为袭击发生时的即时影像 - 我把它
- at the time of the presumed attack. - I am sending that
发给Callen Sam 今天早上
to Callen, and Sam's got the still from
从Seal Beach停车场得到了定格画面
the Seal Beach parking structure this morning.
嗯
Hmm. Compare
对比一下
and contrast.
每张照片中的都有这么一辆小货车
Same minivans in each photo.
这是一辆银色道奇凯领
It's a silver Dodge Grand Caravan.
车牌呢
License plate?
哦 我们还在查
Oh, we're still working on it.
那就是他们
That's got to be them.
准备伤害更多无辜的人
Ready to take out more innocent people.
你能往后退一点吗 因为我
Can you scoot back a little bit, 'cause I can't
看不到你的刘海和新发型了
see past the bangs and your fancy new haircut.
里面看起来怎么样
How's it looking in there?
她很不错
Well, she's selling it.
让她看起来好像要出院了一样
Making it look like she's getting discharged.
微波监视器呢
What about the microwave monitor?
已就位 面向车窗
In position, facing the window.
已经准备好下一次攻击 如果有的话
Ready for the next attack if there is one.
Homina homina homina homina homina
Homina, homina, homina, homina, homina,
homina 你准备好了吗 你现在想要做这个
homina-- you ready? You want to do this now?
我们可能在这儿待一整天呢
We could be here all day.
此外 每过一分钟
Besides, every passing minute,
通过预订他们的蜜月套餐
rival couples are dashing our dreams
竞争对手都在实现我们的梦想 你就选吧
by booking their honeymoon packages. Let's get in there.
好 但是如果我选了我不喜欢的东西
Okay, but if I pick something I don't like,
- 我能再选一个吗 - 不能
- can I pick another one? - Nope.
你挑一个 我挑一个怎么样
How about you pick one, I pick one, and then
然后决定哪一个我们最喜欢
we just decide which one we like best?
这违背了初衷
That defeats the purpose.
- 不 好吧 好吧 - 我相信你
- No. Okay. Fine, fine. - believe in you.
- 嗯 - 大赢家 不晦气
- Um... - Big winner, no whammies.
不要选南极洲
Don't pick Antarctica.
赢家是谁
And the winner will be?
你抽着什么了
What do you got?
休息之后回来宣布吗
Gonna make the announcement after the break?
南美
South America.
- 哦 - 我可以去南美
- Oh. - I can do South America.
我可以去里约热内卢
I could do Rio de Janeiro.
加拉帕戈斯群岛 大海龟
Galapagos. Giant turtles.
我们可以和那些鬣蜥一起游泳
We could swim with those iguanas.
我们可以在布宜诺斯艾利斯学跳探戈
We could learn to tango in Buenos Aires.
看到了吗 咦
See? Huh?
我们正在取得进步 我们实现了梦想
We're making progress, we're living the dream.
嘿 Kens Deeks
Hey, Kens, Deeks,
我们这里有你的出轨报告
we've got your infidelity report here.
呃 不是关于你的出轨报告
Uh, well, not your infidelity report.
你知道 不是说我们认为你们
You know, it's not like we think you're being
- 不忠或不和睦 - 好了 Eric
- unfaithful or not getting along. - Okay, Eric.
我想他们知道我的意思
I think they know what I meant.
好吧 仔细考虑你说的话是很重要的
Well, it's important to chose your words carefully.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
嗯 你说的对
Hmm. I would say.
- 继续 说到Torres的丈夫 - 好的
- Moving on to Torres' husband. - Yes.
他在波士顿酒店里没有可疑活动
He had no suspicious activity at the Boston hotel.
有一把房♥间的钥匙 没有奢侈的消费
One key for the room, no extravagant charges,
也没有叫客房♥服务喝酒
no room service alcohol.
但是 他的确和一个很年轻的女人
He did, however, have breakfast at Denny's
一起在Denny's吃早饭
with a much younger woman.
那是他的女儿
His daughter.
噢 抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry,
你是不是也想这么告诉他们 Eric
did you want to tell them that, Eric?
回家的时候呢
What about back at home?
是的 所以我们看了下社区的安保摄像头
Yeah, so we checked neighborhood security cams
看看她那天的出入行为
to see if there was any deviation
有没有反常
from her normal schedule.
她并没有在深夜或者凌晨回家
She never got home late at night or at the crack of dawn.
也没有拜访者出入
There's no visitors coming and going,
但的确有一件奇怪的事
but there was this one thing.
没错 有一辆道奇面包车
Yeah, a Dodge Caravan parked outside her house
每晚都停在她家门口
every night.
好的 Eric
Okay, Eric.
是你先开始的
You started it.
不 我是无意的
No, what I did was unintentional.
两位 会议室和医院外面
Guys, was the same minivan
停着的那辆面包车 是同一辆吗
outside the conference room and the hospital?
显然是的
Apparently so.
所以她每晚都遭受
So she was getting hit by microwaves
微波攻击 这也是为什么她的症状加重了
every night. Explains why her symptoms were worse.
噢 我先告诉你
Oh, and before you ask,
我没找到任何带有车牌号♥的影像
I have not found a view of the license plate.
哇 但是我找到了
Whoa. But I did.
我在医院四个街区外的一个交通摄像里找到了车牌号♥
I found it on a traffic cam four blocks from the hospital.
哇 干得不错 Eric
Wow, good for you, Eric.
团队中不谈个人
There's no "I" In "Team".
但我谈
But there is in "Eric".
所以才会让人反感
Just like there's a "U" In "Obnoxious".
沼狸们
Meerkats.
别秀了
Lock it down.
车牌
License plate
登记在了Reza Lajani名下 他是一个住在Santa Monica的
is registered to Reza Lajani. He's a psychologist
心理学家
living in Santa Monica.
我们还在Los Alamitos这里 一时走不开
Well, we're stuck in Los Alamitos.
Callen和Sam已经在路上了
Well, Callen and Sam are on their way.
- 好 - 嘿 大伙儿
- All right. - Hey, guys,
不管今天你们之间发生了什么 请你们重归于好
whatever's happening today, can you please work it out?
好吗
Please?
来一些信任游戏
Do some trust falls?
好啊
Yup.
- 嗯 - 嗯
- Mm-hmm. - Hmm.
你知道吗 请假44天相当于
You know with 44 days of vacation time,
你有了将近两个月的假期
you could take almost two months off?
你刚刚是心算了一下吗
Now, did you just do that math in your head?
如果是我的话 我需要用计算器
'Cause I would've had to use a calculator for that.
噢 好好笑哦
Oh, that's extremely funny,
只不过你马上就要少了30天假期了
except you're about to lose all but 30 days.
好吧 那我就休假几天
Well, then I'd better take a few days off.
你要做些什么呢
To do what?
- 玩高尔夫 - 你不玩高尔夫
- Well, play some golf. - You don't golf.
那就刷刷剧
Binge-watch?
你没电视机
You don't own a TV.
哼
Huh.
去趟俄♥罗♥斯♥
Go to Russia?
听起来像是去工作 不像是去玩的
That sounds like work, not play.
- 你好 - 你好 女士
- Hello. - Hello, ma'am.
Callen探员 NCIS
Agent Callen, NCIS.
Sam Hanna探员
Agent Sam Hanna.
我们想找Reza Lejani
We're looking for Reza Lejani.
那是我的丈夫
My husband.
他在办公室里招待客户
He's with a client in his office.
呃 有什么事吗
Uh, something wrong?
他的车
His car was
出现在了犯罪现场
at the scene of a crime.
- 他的雷克萨斯吗 - 不 不 不 不
- His Lexus? - No, no, no, no.
是辆道奇面包车
Dodge minivan.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表