呃
Uh, well...
很简单的问题 是 还是 不是
It's a simple question: yes or no?
不是
Um, no.
但是 有两个人因为你死了
And yet, two people are dead because you...
好了 够了
Okay, that's enough.
我们的人同意
Our people agreed to questions regarding
就最近在墨西哥发生的事情提出质疑
what recently transpired in Mexico.
如果你的询问与此没有直接关系
If your line of inquiry is not directly related to that,
那么我将不得不建议他们停止合作
then I'm gonna have to suggest they stop cooperating.
你向这个办公室的五名成员
You provided technical support to five members of this office
提供了技术支持 他们曾经在墨西哥的国土上
who were on the ground in Mexico...
完全清楚这是一项未经批准和非法的行动
...knowing full well that it was an unsanctioned and illegal
什么
operation. What?!
别回答这个问题
Don't answer that.
我刚刚被告知
I've just been informed that your people
你的人参与了枪击事件
were involved in a shoot-out
造成4人死亡
that has left four people dead.
你们真给我减轻工作量了
You're almost making this too easy.
你为贩毒集团工作多久了
How long have you been working for the cartels?
你没有授权就进了我的房♥子
You entered my house without a warrant.
我们是被邀请进来的
We were invited in.
不是我的邀请
Not by me.
你上传了一张贩毒集团的暗♥杀♥名单
You posted a cartel hit list.
我不知道你在说什么
No idea what you're talking about.
- 我连电脑都没有 - 呃
- I don't even own a computer. - -hmm.
我知道的是我的权利受到了侵犯
What I do know are my rights, which are being violated.
这是非法逮捕和强行禁闭
This is an unlawful arrest and a forcible confinement.
你听说过买♥♥凶杀人吗
You ever heard of murder for hire?
这会让你因为从犯而被定罪
It basically makes you guilty by association.
你名单上的一个人
One of the people
今天早上
on your hit list was assassinated this morning,
和另一个人一起被暗♥杀♥
along with another person,
这意味着你也可以被指控
which means you can be charged as well.
那个小小的暗♥杀♥名单 说明是有预谋的
That little hit list of yours, that makes it premeditated,
所以这个就是二次一级谋杀
so we're talking first degree times two.
能判你两个25年到无期
That's 25 to life times two.
好吧 如果你能找到一个好律师 能判一个二级谋杀
Well, if you get a good lawyer, second degree,
那还得坐15年牢
they'll get it down to 15 years.
也是两个
Times two.
如果不是境外贩毒集团
That's if it doesn't go to a foreign cartel
针对美国的行为 那就是国内恐怖组织
targeting Americans because that's domestic terrorism.
嗯 那听起来
Mm-hmm. And that is the sound
像是你被扔进黑洞的声音
of you being dropped into a black hole
再也没人听过或见过你
never to be seen or heard from again.
我要找律师 现在就要
Need a lawyer. Now.
- 嗯 - 当然
-Mm-hmm. - Of course.
但是 呃 在国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥案件中
But, uh, in cases of domestic terrorism,
我们可以扣留你十四天而且不用通知任何人
we get to hold you for 14 days without telling anybody.
所以我们会两周后再联♥系♥你
So we'll get back to you on that in a couple weeks.
伙计们 过来
Guys. Come here.
好的 死了那个男的是本地黑帮的
Okay, so, our male is a local gangbanger.
没什么特别的
Nothing special.
两位可爱的女士用的是假身份
Our two lovely ladies were carrying fake IDs,
这不是重点 但是
which in and of itself isn't compelling, but...
两位末路狂花用的可都是FN公♥司♥的5.7毫米制式手♥枪♥
Thelma and Louise were both packing Belgian FNs 5.7s.
正是
Exactly.
Mata policia 也就是
Mata policia, AKA...
“警♥察♥杀手” 可以射穿防弹衣
Cop killers 'cause they pierce body armor.
也是黑帮杀手男女们的首选武器
And also the chosen weapons of cartel hit men and women.
他们很有可能都是刺客
There's a good chance they're both sicarias.
听起来将军决定
Sounds like the general decided
不相信猎头
not to put his faith in headhunters.
决定请一些专业人士来完成工作
Decided to bring in some pros to finish the job.
嗯 好消息是我们阻止了他们
Well, the good news is we stopped them.
嗯 这次而已
Well, this time.
Kensi说的对
Kensi's right.
这还没结束
This isn't over.
还会有其他人来
There'll be others.
那是海狮吗
Was that a sea lion?
哦 那是Otis
Uh, that's Otis.
他就像是我的护卫犬
He's sort of like my guard dog.
你还记得Hanna探员吗
You remember Agent Hanna, don't you?
叫我Sam 很高兴再次见到你
Sam, please. It's good to see you again.
准备好那你的水蹼了吗
Ready to get your sea legs?
我想是的
I guess.
我们今晚要出海吗
Are we going out tonight?
我们得先看看有没有风暴要来
Ah, we got to see what happens with the storm front first,
但 与此同时
but, uh, in the meantime,
还是先进去 让自己舒服点
go inside, make yourself comfortable.
甲板上有张吊床
There's a hammock right off the galley.
那边还有厨房♥
It's the kitchen.
嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
上哪儿去 你得先给我个拥抱
Where are you going? You got to give me a hug first.
我爱你宝贝
I love you, baby.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
好了 去安顿一下吧
All right, go get yourself settled
我得和Sam谈谈
while I talk to Sam.
是 是
Aye, aye.
谢谢你
Thank you for this.
我还要点时间把这些事都搞定
I need time to put a few things in place.
很乐意帮忙
Happy to help.
很高兴能进一步了解他
It's good to get to know him.
他在这儿会很安全
He'll be safe here.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
以我的个人经历
As someone who's been through a few things myself,
我可以向你保证这件事也会过去
I can promise you that this, too, will pass.
还有 别担心Derrick
And don't worry about Derrick.
这孩子适应能力远比你想像的强
Kids are way more resilient than you think.
我希望我也能这样
I hope I am, too.
毕竟我当妈也是很久之前的事情了
It's been a long time since I've been a mother.
你们俩没待在一起
You two weren't together,
但你一直都是他的母亲
but you never stopped being his mother.
这也是为什么你把他接到这儿
That's why he's here.
我本可以更早把他接过来
I could've done this sooner.
怎么做
How?
他爸爸把他绑♥架♥到另一个国家
His father abducted him to another country.
没人会因此责怪你
No one can blame you for that.
你更不能因此责怪自己
And you can't blame yourself.
Mexico是另一件事了
Mexico's a different matter.
你不需要在
You've never had to choose
家庭和工作中做选择 Sam
between your family and your career, Sam.
大部分男人都不用
Most men don't.
但对于我们女人来说就不一样了
It's different for women.
就连Michelle都为了孩子放弃工作了
Even Michelle gave up her career for your kids.
对不起 我不是在批评你
I'm sorry. I... I'm not judging you.
我现在的工作我处理的很好 Sam
I'm really good at what I do, Sam.
我就是不知道我能不能再做一个好妈妈
I just don't know that I'm gonna be good at being a mother again.
如果我搞砸了呢
What if I screw this up?
你不会的
You won't.
他都被悬赏了
He's got a bounty on his head.
不会很久的
Not for long.
让我们一起搞定这件事
We're taking care of that.
并且如果我有什么不测 那么谁
And if something happens to me, then who...
你不会的
Nothing is going to happen to you.
嗯
Yeah.
我们会一起保证他的安全
We'll keep him safe...
但你得处理好这件事
but you have to fix this.
必须是你
You.
你得为Derrick处理好这件事
You have to fix it for Derrick,
也为你自己处理好这件事
you have to fix it for yourself
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表