等不及要去旧金山啦
Can't wait to get to San Francisco!
是啊 我还想跟你说这事儿呢
Yeah. Um, so, I've been meaning to talk to you about that.
- 是吗 - 我想着那个还是把机票退了吧
Yeah? I think I'm gonna cancel the flight.
等下 啥
Wait, what?
这面试真的是要把我整疯了
This interview is driving me crazy.
我不知道为什么他们会联♥系♥我
I have no idea why they contacted me.
- 我都不知道他们 - 停停停
- I don't even know what they... - No. Stop.
你 Eric Beale先生 你是个完美天才一般的男人
You, Mr. Eric Beale, are an amazing genius of a man,
这就是为什么世界顶尖的技术公♥司♥
and that is why one of the world's top tech companies
会想见你
wants to meet with you.
我都不知道我想不想要个新工作
I don't even know if I want a new job.
我可是在准备考上特别探员的
I'm training to be a special agent.
好吧 这到底是怎么一回事啊
All right, what's this really all about?
我在大学的时候 做梦都想搬去旧金山住
When I was in college, the dream was living in San Francisco
然后在一家技术公♥司♥上班
and working at a tech company.
然后NCIS的这份工作找到了我
Then this job at NCIS found me...
我一开始没有很喜欢这个工作
Gosh, I did not like it at first,
但慢慢地我爱上了它
but I grew to love it.
慢慢地我也爱上了你
And I grew to love you.
我提到过你很帅吗
Did I mention cute?
你是个完美天才一般
You're an amazing genius
还巨帅的男人
of a man who's also insanely cute.
那好吧 如果你现在的感受就是这样的话
But fine. You know, if that's how you really feel,
那你就不去这个面试
then yeah, you should probably just skip the interview.
- 或者 - 或者
- Or... - Or?
你就 你就
you just... I don't know,
过去看看他们怎么说
go up there and hear what they have to say.
好的
Let's go.
走吧
Come on.
进来吧
Come on in.
你这地儿不是很好找啊
It's not the easiest place to find off the alleyway.
我想要的就是这种感觉
Eh. I like it that way.
你怎么样啊 Jake
How you doing, Jake?
挺好的 我挺好的
Good. I'm good.
抱歉打扰你了
Uh, sorry to call,
只是平常照看他的人
it's just everyone who usually watches him was--
等下 你怎么用拐杖呢啊
wait, why are you using a cane?
没啥事儿 中了一枪而已
It's nothing. I got shot a little.
- Alex - 你啥
- Um... Alex, - You got what?
任何能获得跟他在一起的时间 我都很珍惜
any chance I get to spend time with Jake, I'm gonna take it.
所以谢谢你给我打电♥话♥
So thank you for calling me.
工作上有点急事 我今天
It's a work emergency. I have to drive out to Pomona
得开车开到波莫纳 我的手♥机♥
for the day. I-I have my cell phone...
没事儿 如果太晚的话
It's fine. And if it gets late
你要是累了想过个夜
and you're tired and you want to spend the night there...
不会的
That's not gonna happen.
如果Jake有事 给我打电♥话♥就行
Just call me if-if Jake needs anything.
- 好的 - 嘿 Jake 我要走了 好吗
- I will. - Hey, Jake, I'm gonna go, okay?
- 好了 我爱你 亲一个 - 拜拜 妈妈
- All right, I love you. Mwah! - Bye, Mom.
你不会就骑着这个小东西跟踪别人吧
You're not sneaking up on anyone, riding that thing.
- 那你觉得怎么样 - 我挺喜欢它
So, what do you think? I dig it.
这是2015年生产的
It's a 2015
只跑了3600公里
with only 2,000 miles on it.
- 我算是捡了个漏 - 不错嘛
- I got it for a steal. - Nice.
你没忘了
You didn't forget
要告诉我怎么换机油吧
about showing me how to change the oil, did you?
没有啊
No.
- 你肯定忘了 - 好吧 确实有点
- You totally forgot. - Maybe a little bit.
没事儿 我理解
It's fine. I understand.
你估计是太累了又
You're probably tired and...
我先去船上把工具包拿出来
Let me go get my tool bag from the boat.
Sam Hanna
Sam Hanna!
噢
Oh!
怎么样啊 哥们
How you livin', man?
好极了
Like Thanksgiving.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
这位是特别探员Fatima Namazi
Special Agent Fatima Namazi,
这位是司法部探员Lance Hamilton
this is DoJ Agent Lance Hamilton.
很高兴认识您 Namazi探员
Good to meet you, Agent Namazi.
- 我也是 - 你好啊
- Likewise. - Good to see you.
住在船坞里
Living in a marina.
挺滋润的嘛
It's pretty nice, man.
你没有我想象得那么消沉
Not nearly as depressing as I thought it'd be.
什么风把你吹到洛杉矶来了
So, what brings you to L.A.?
我想吃烤牛肉了
Pretty much the carne asada.
噢 我可喜欢吃了
Oh, that's my jam.
如果你的借口是这个
Well, if that's your story and you're sticking to it,
帮Fatima把她的哈雷停好
you can help Fatima with her Harley-Davidson.
然后她请你吃墨西哥卷饼
After that, she'll buy us tacos.
这么过周六确实好极了
You know, it sounds like a great Saturday,
但我不全是冲着墨西哥卷饼来的
but I am in town for more than tacos.
怎么了
What's up?
昨晚圣费尔南多谷有人私闯民宅
Home invasion in the Valley last night.
有一家人失踪了
Got a family missing.
你为何会对这事感兴趣
Why'd you pull this?
我以为你只负责大案要案呢
Thought you only do high-level, special circumstance cases.
James Wallace
James Wallace.
前美国边境警卫队作战探员
Ex-U.S. Border Patrol tactical agent.
在一次缉毒行动中 他击毙了一名帮派成员
On a drug raid, he righteously shot a gang member.
这名成员正好是
That gang member just so happened to be
达拉斯最大规模黑帮的头目
the son of Raul Ortega,
Raul Ortega的儿子
leader of the largest gang in Dallas.
Ortega想报仇
Ortega wants revenge,
- 所以他要找Wallace - 没错
- so he went after Wallace. - Yeah.
行动之后 Wallace和家人就隐姓埋名了
After the raid, Wallace and his family went underground.
而失踪家庭的描述和他们的特征相符
The description of the missing family matches them.
是的
Yeah.
他们化名后的姓氏叫Harris
They were going by the last name Harris.
你是觉得Ortega他们昨晚谋杀或者绑♥架♥了
Do you think Ortega killed or kidnapped Wallace
Wallace一家吗
and his family last night?
这正是咱们要调查的
Well, that's exactly what we need to find out.
我在几份贩毒集团的报告上看见过Ortega的名字
I've seen Ortega's name pop up in a couple of reports about the cartels.
他牵涉到几次
He's been involved in some brutal gang wars
美国和墨西哥帮派流血火并中
in the States and Mexico.
我的上级希望确认
My superiors want to make sure
Wallace和他家人的人身安全
that Wallace and his family are safe
同时希望查明Ortega没有从得克萨斯
and to make sure that Ortega does not bring his beef
流窜到洛杉矶犯案
from Texas to L.A.
如果Wallace逃出来了 他的确需要协助
If Wallace is on the run, he could use the help.
我和海军部长表示过你不想与我们扯上关系
I've cleared your involvement with SECNAV,
不过我也完全能理解如果你
but I completely understand if you don't...
嘿 我们能帮什么忙
Hey. How can we help?
好哇 这才像个样子嘛
Now, that's what I'm talking about.
Lenco BearCat特警装甲车
A Lenco BearCat.
- 是啊 - 太棒了
- Yeah. - Oh, yeah.
不过这辆不是咱的
But that ain't ours.
这辆
This is.
看来我马上就能吃到烤牛肉墨西哥卷饼了
Looks like I'm gonna get those carne asada tacos after all.
没准吧
Maybe.
- 但是我可不下厨 - 再好不过了
- But I ain't cooking 'em. - Thank God.
我查到了已知Ortega伙伴的车辆信息
I got a list of Ortega's known associates' vehicles.
- 我这就去接着查 - 好
- I'll go run them now. - Okay.
那个泡泡似的是什么
What's in the bubble?
高分辨率摄像头
High-res camera.
天眼
Eye in the sky.
鉴证组在Wallace家没发现弹痕和血迹
CSU found no blood or gunshot residue at the Wallace house.
- 嗯哼 - 如果Ortega想杀了Wallace一家
- Mm-hmm. - If Ortega wanted to kill Wallace and his family,
为什么不直接在屋里动手呢
why wouldn't he have done it there?
绑♥架♥的风险很大
Kidnapping them is dangerous.
线索很容易暴露在执法部门面前
A lot of ways to end up on law enforcement's radar.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表