而根据我搜集到的信息 他们之间的恩怨有些年头了
and from what I gather, it goes back several years.
所以你建议我牺牲Hetty 从而保全我自己
Are you suggesting that I should sacrifice Hetty for myself?
如果你们易地而处 她会做什么样的选择
What would she do if the roles were reversed?
你觉得她在这圈子里存活那么久
You think she's survived this long
手上会不沾血吗
without getting blood on her hands?
这是一个影响重大的选择 我知道
It's a strong play, I know,
但她已经走到职业生涯的尽头了
but she is at the end of her career,
如果这么说能让你舒服点的话
if that makes it any easier.
事实上 有传言说
In fact, rumor is
他们甚至不知道她在哪儿
they don't even know where she is.
哦 行了 她刚刚 没错 别 现在别看那边
Ah-- that's it. She just, yep. No, don't look now.
她刚刚看到我盯着她了
She just saw me staring at her.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
- 是的 因为现在她正往这儿来 - 好吧 我来告诉她
- Yeah, 'cause now she's coming. - Okay, I'll tell her.
- 不 不 我来告诉她 - 我们一起告诉她
- No, no. I'll tell her. - We'll both tell her.
- 好吧 那么 还是你来告诉她吧 - 好吧
- Well, then, you should probably tell her. - Okay.
哦 来得正好
Oh, perfect timing.
为什么 发生什么了
Why, what's going on?
- 好吧 - 我们都需要谈谈
- Well... - We all need to talk.
情况都在控制之中
We've got it under control.
我们警告了学校 还在Derrick的教室外面
We alerted the school, we have two agents outside
留下了两名探员 他们扮作了教师
of Derrick's classroom, they're posing as teachers.
我们还派了一个小队到你家
And we sent a team to your house.
你们到底在说些什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我们刚刚正准备告诉副主任
We were about to inform the assistant director.
告诉我什么
Inform me of what?
你的名字出现在了贩毒集团的追杀名单上 Derrick的也在
Your name is on a cartel hit list, along with Derrick's.
嘿 我们有结果了
Hey, we got a hit.
呃
Uh...
抱歉 用词不当
Sorry. Poor choice of words.
我们找到了发布这份名单的服务器的地址
We have an address for a server that posted the list.
- 已发到你们的手♥机♥ - 我们这就去
- On your phones. - We got this.
你好 我们来自NCIS
Hello, we're from NCIS...
我们没开门呢
We're not open!
没关系 我们不是来吃饭的
That's okay. We're not here to eat.
我们来自NCIS
We're from NCIS.
谁啊
Who?
NCIS 海军罪案调查处
NCIS. The Naval Criminal Investigative Service.
海军 你们是水兵吗
Navy? You're sailors?
不是 好吧
No. Well...
你瞧 我们需要看一看你们的电脑
Look, we need to take a look at your computer.
看啥电脑 这是家餐厅 而且我们还没开门
Computer? This is a restaurant, and we're not open.
Noy Na
Noy Na!
你就不能早点开口吗
You couldn't have led with that?
嗨
Hi.
有什么可以帮忙的
Can I help you?
嗨 我是Callen探员 这位是Hanna探员 我们来自NCIS
Hi, I'm Agent Callen, this is Agent Hanna, we're from NCIS.
我们需要查看一下你们的电脑
We need to take a look at your computer.
哦 呃 这家餐厅没有电脑
Oh, um, the restaurant doesn't have one.
我们都用的我的笔记本
We just use my laptop.
不过我先去拿来吧
But I'll get it.
哼哼
Mm-mm.
G
G.
你闻到了吗 我闻到了炸面团的味道
You smell that? I smell deep-fried fritters.
嘿 我只闻到了油脂
Hey, all I smell is grease.
好吧 你说是油脂 我觉得是天堂
Well, you say grease and I say heaven.
或许它有助于吸收掉一些
Maybe it'll help absorb some of that sucrose
你今天早上强行像喂鸟一样喂给我的蔗糖
that you force-fed me this morning like a baby bird.
Kens Deeks 亚裔女性 二十多岁 正在逃跑
Kens, Deeks, Asian woman, 20s, making a run for it.
收到
Copy that.
- 她从前门跑出去了 - 守住后门
- She's out front. - Take the back.
他想要绑♥架♥我 他想要绑♥架♥我
He's trying to abduct me. He's trying to abduct me!
NCIS 听着 听着 喂
NCIS. Listen, listen... Hey...
喂 听我说 伙计 我们 好吧 好吧 好吧
Hey, listen, buddy, let's-- All right, all right, all right.
喂 喂 喂 拜托
Hey, hey, hey Come on.
喂 冷静一下 好吧 好吧
Hey, calm down! All right, all right.
不许动 不许动
Freeze. Freeze.
- 停下 - 该死的
- Stop. - Son of a...
他们就是要跑 他们就是要跑
They always run. They always run.
好了 好了 趴在车上
Okay, all right. On the car.
这就对了 孩子们 大学顶级
That's right, kids, varsity ultimate
飞盘队长在此
Frisbee captain right here.
说的就跟真的似的
How was that even a thing?
刚刚多谢你帮忙了啊
Thanks for your help back there.
我又说不来泰语
I don't speak Thai.
作为你的朋友和一位母亲
As your friend and a mother,
我理解你需要这么做
I understand your need to do this.
但作为你的律师 我认为需要
But as your attorney, I think that we need
等等
to take a moment.
我没有一点时间 好吗 Derrick也没有
I don't have a moment, okay? And neither does Derrick.
你现在的表现和他们对你的指控一模一样
You're playing into everything they've accused you of.
保护你是我的工作 请让我做我的工作
It's my job to protect you. Let me do my job.
但保护我的儿子也是我的工作
And it is my job to protect my son,
你必须得让我做我的工作
so you need to let me do mine.
我必须这么做
I have to do this.
她儿子有危险
Her son is in danger.
我被告知他已被指派了贴身保护
I was told he was assigned a protection detail.
除非我的儿子和我在一起 不然他不会安全的
My son won't be safe until he's with me.
你在他国发起了一场私人战争
You launched a private war in a foreign country
来夺回你的儿子
to get your son back.
听着 我不会允许你在这里再这么干
See, I'm not gonna allow you to do the same here.
如果你真的要保护你的儿子
If you really want to protect your son,
你就应该配合这次调查
you will cooperate with this investigation.
我正在配合这次调查
I am cooperating with this investigation,
并且等我把我儿子带回来之后 我会继续这样做
and I will continue to do so once I have my son back.
我们会把他带过来
We'll have him brought here.
- 我去接他 - 不你不能去
- I'll go and get him. - No, you won't.
请不要试图阻止我
Please don't try to stop me.
我走投无路的话可能会表现得不太好
I don't do well when I am cornered.
你在威胁我吗 执行副主任Mosley
Are you threatening me, EAD Mosley?
我需要保护我的儿子
I need to protect my son.
你在监狱里可没法这么做
You won't be able to do so from jail.
现在 离远点
Now stand down.
是你发的名单导致了这些人被杀
You put out the list that got all these people killed.
听着 我没有伤害任何人
Look, I didn't hurt anyone.
那些人不在名单上
Those people aren't from the list.
所以你说 Callen在扯谎
Wait, so you're saying that Callen is lying?
呵呵 有意思
Huh. Interesting.
是吗 那怎么解释那二十具尸体
Really? Then why do we have 20 dead bodies, huh?
看看这个
Look at this one.
她只有十二岁
She was a 12-year-old girl.
天哪 他从哪搞到这些照片
Geez, where the hell is that from?
Eric从他最爱的暴♥力♥电影里截图的
Eric took a screen grab from his favorite slasher movie.
欢迎来到好莱坞
Welcome to Hollywood.
兵不厌诈 Sabatino
Smoke and mirrors, Sabatino.
兵不厌诈哦
Smoke and mirrors.
你的名单让你成为了
Your list makes you an accessory
超过二十件杀人案的帮凶
to over 20 murders.
我们这一般叫做 连环杀手
We call that a serial killer.
我的天
Oh, my God.
那不是我的名单
It's not my list.
你不仅发布 还更新名单
You post it. You update it.
- 他们付钱让我♥干♥这个 - 谁
- They paid me to do it. - Who?
我不知道
I don't know.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我的祖母年事已高
My grandmother's getting older.
她的生意也摇摇欲坠
Her business is struggling.
这个人让我帮他做一些电脑上的活
This guy asked me to do some computer work for him.
我根本不知道这是什么
I didn't even know what it was.
是吗
Yeah?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表