你得信任我
You have to trust me.
信任吗
Trust?
把包放下
Drop your bag
把手放在头上
and put your hands on your head.
我不能
I can't.
别动 Anna
Stop, Anna.
- 对不起 - 我说了别动
- I'm sorry. - I said stop.
别逼我
Don't make me do this.
Anna
Anna.
注意
Heads up.
多谢您通知
Thanks for the update.
空中管制刚才确认
Air traffic control just confirmed
飞机信♥号♥♥在太平洋上空消失了
they lost the plane over the Pacific.
不过最后显示的飞行方向是俄♥罗♥斯♥
But last known heading had it on a path to Russia.
她还活着
She is alive.
我说什么来着 没人能抓住我的Anna
I was right. No one can catch my Anna.
我从不怀疑
I never doubted it.
- 从不 - 我得把他送回家了
- Never. - I'll get him home.
- 我去吧 - 不用
- I got him. - No.
我怎么也得帮这个忙 Callen探员
It's the least I can do, Agent Callen.
而且 我还想早点看到你的报告
Besides, I'll need your reports ASAP.
噢 我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
联邦监狱管理局终于给我回信了
Federal Bureau of Prisons finally called me back.
他们说转移Kolcheck女士的要求
They said that the order to transfer Ms. Kolcheck
是司法部提出的
came from the Justice Department.
不过你也知道 最近有很多人都在转监
But as you know, there's been a lot of turnover lately.
不过司法部的人也不知道
No one at Justice seems to be able to find
这道命令是谁下的
where the order originated.
好了 Arkady 我送你回家
Okay, Arkady. I'll get you home.
他也许是个吸人血的律师
He may be bloodsucking lawyer,
不过现在这样还不错嘛
but this one is all right.
你俩能遇见可真好
I'm glad you two found each other.
晚安 探员们
Good night, Agents.
晚安
Good night.
你还好吗
You good?
不太好
Not really.
想聊聊吗
You want to talk about it?
算了吧
Not really.
嘿 各位
Hey, guys.
你们过来干嘛
What are you doing here?
嗯
Well...
我们调查了Kate Miller之后 我 呃
After we learned about Kate Miller, I, uh,
我给在兰里的一个联络人发了她的档案
I sent her file over to a contact at Langley
他后来给了我这些
and he finally got back to me with this.
这是Pavel Volkoff
That's Pavel Volkoff.
俄♥罗♥斯♥安♥全♥局♥负责人
Head of Russia's Security Service.
这是去年的照片
These were taken last year.
其他线索证实了照片的真实性
Other sources have verified the photos
而且确认了Volkoff
and confirmed that Volkoff
那时就在莫斯科
was in Moscow at that time.
Anna只有一个理由去追踪Volkoff
There's only one reason why Anna would go after Volkoff.
她要去找我父亲
She's trying to find my father.
未完待续
出自《星球大战:新希望》
指通过原力使心智不那么强大的人做出不常见的行为
在1987年的电影 Fatal Attraction中
一名女性角色在抛弃她的情人面前煮了一只宠物兔子以恐吓对方
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表