Now? .
在这儿
Here?
与其说我们是特使
We're not so much an envoy
我们更像是一个智囊团
as we are a brain trust.
当时的想法是把最优秀的海军工程师召集到一个房♥间
The idea was to get the brightest naval engineers
让他们自己提出想法 然后讨论
in one room, throw some ideas at the wall
看看最后能剩下什么成果
and see what would stick.
- 你们有什么成果了吗 - 当然
- Were you getting anywhere? - Yes.
我们就快得出一个
We were on our way to a clear plan
如何对抗俄♥罗♥斯♥亚森级潜艇的
for how to defend ourselves against the Russian
十分明确的计划
Yasen class of submarines.
硬盘里储存的就是关于这个的信息
And that was all on the hard drive?
简述一下昨天晚上都发生了么
Walk us through last night.
同往常一样 我们在加班
We worked late, as per usual.
你们所有人位于什么位置
Where were you all set up?
Westwood的一栋办公大楼里
An office building in Westwood.
我们周围的人都是平民
Everyone around us is civilian.
我们在两点钟左右结束
We called it at around 0200
大概25分钟后我们就回了酒店
and were back at our hotel maybe 25 minutes later.
- 当时安保人员留了下来 - 是的
- And the security guard stayed behind? - Correct.
Mason Walker
Mason Walker.
很不错的一个人
Lovely fellow. His shift was
他值班应该到9点钟
supposed to end at 0900.
但是那个时候 他的尸体已经出现在汉考克公园里
By then, his body was in Hancock Park.
你们小组的其他人呢
Where's the rest of your team?
回了酒店 都在休息
Back at the hotel, getting some rest.
这件事发生之前我们都已经很累了
We were already running on fumes before this happened.
怎么了
What is it?
现在还有一个工程师我没联♥系♥到
I haven't been able to get in touch with one of our engineers.
Andre Martinez
Andre Martinez.
我担心他也会
I'm worried something may have
出什么意外
happened to him.
或者
Or that...
或者他就是该为这件事负责的人
Or that he was the one responsible?
你了解他吗
How well do you know him?
并不 上个星期见到他之前我只看过他的简历
I don't. He was a resume before I met him last week.
但是他很年轻 非常聪明
But he's young, he's intelligent
而且我现在感觉他这个人也可能很危险
and I'm concerned he may be dangerous.
嗯
Hmm.
好了
All right.
在我们掌握更多情况之前 我想要让NCIS的人
Well, until we know more, I'm gonna have NCIS pick up
把你们剩下的组员接走 这也是为了他们的安全考虑
the rest of your team and bring them here for their own safety.
谢谢 祝你们好运
Thank you. And good luck.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你知道的 今天的事就像是小时候那个
You know, this is just like the froyo incident
不会被人记住的冻酸奶事件
that shall not be named.
那都是一百万年前的事了
That was, like, a million years ago.
妈妈已经惩罚过我 我已经道过歉了
Mom punished me, I said I was sorry,
你得让这件事翻篇了
and you need to let it go.
你总做类似的事 让我怎么翻篇
How can I, when you keep forcing me to live it out in reruns?
冷静一下 就一秒 行不u3000
Just be cool for, like, one second, okay?
冷静 你想让我冷静 行 没问题
Be cool? You want me to be cool? Okay, yeah.
嗯 把钥匙还给我怎么样
Uh, how about you give me my keys back?
不行 我就知道 你为什么要把我的手♥机♥扔进水壶里
No, I know, why don't you not go and destroy my phone?
还要把你自己的手♥机♥也扔里
And then not go and destroy your phone?
而且 嘿 你在找什么
And, hey, what are you looking for?
我们现在正站在甜甜圈店的
We are standing here in the middle
停车场正中♥央♥
of a donut diner parking lot.
除了那个路人这儿没有别人了
No one else is here except that rando over there,
而且 等等 我们是要像小时候一样
and-- Wait a second. Didn't we, like,
偷偷和他一起上学 你不是
go to school with him? Didn't you,
你不是已经毕业了吗 嗷
didn't you have a major... ow.
有人跟踪你吗
Did anyone follow you?
我不知道 我还没发现
I don't know. I couldn't tell.
好了 棚车少年 现在到底怎么回事
Okay, Boxcar Children. What's going on here?
呃 我们得走了
Uh, we need to go.
你是说我们
As in the royal "We"?
不不不 我不和你们走
No, no-- I'm not going anywhere with you.
Nell 我们没有时间解释了
Nell, we don't have time to explain.
你还记得Andre Martinez吗
Do you remember Andre Martinez?
我是说
I mean,
有点印象 你好
kind of. Hi. Go Knights.
是这样 有人想杀他
Well, someone is trying to kill him.
求你了 我需要你帮我
Please. I need your help.
帮我留意一下 一旦我们开始谈话
Helps me keep track. Once we get started,
时间会过得很快 但是我需要
the time just flies, and I really try
将我们的对话控制在一个小时内
to keep these conversations to an hour.
哦 你真的认为我们会聊一个小时
Oh. You think we're gonna do this for an hour?
Martin Deeks 警探 痛快一点
Detective Martin Deeks, without further ado...
你如何评价在过去的十年间
...what does it say about you
你一只脚在LAPD一只脚在NCIS
that you've spent the last decade
对两边都不能尽忠职守的
with one foot in LAPD and one foot in NCIS,
工作状态
without really being able to commit to either side?
哇奥 说实话 Rogers
Wow. I gotta be honest, I did not expect
我没想到你会问这么有深度的问题
this level of insight from you, Rogers.
Martin
Martin?
我能叫你Martin吗 叫Deeks让我感觉太油腻了
Can I call you Martin? "Deeks" Feels so bro-ey.
呵
Huh.
Martin
Martin,
说说吧
you have the floor.
所以我们已经开始了 是吧
So we're doing this, then, are we?
是的
We are.
好吧
All right.
我的意思是 如果我
I mean, if I were to
我深挖灵魂深处回答
really take a deep dive into my soul to answer
那个问题 我可能不得不
that question, I'd have to
从我小时候说起
probably go back to when I was a kid.
知道吗 当时我大约七岁
You know? I was about seven years old.
啦啦啦啦 一头金发
Yea high, tufts of blonde hair.
有那么个女孩儿
And there's this girl,
Jodi Barnes
Jodi Barnes.
她有香草和爆米花的芳香
She smelled like vanilla and popcorn
我经常在休息和午餐的时候去找她
and I used to chase her at recess and lunch
当作任务一样
like it was my job.
有那么一天早晨
And there was this one morning.
我到学校了 她 她不在校 知道吗
I showed up to school and she, she wasn't there, you know?
好像 好像是个周二 真是个怪异的一天
And it was, like, a-- it was a Tuesday, and it was a weird day
- 不知 - Deeks
- for no... - Deeks.
- 在忙吗 - 是的
- In the middle of something? - Yeah.
我和Rogers说点儿事情
I'm in the middle of something with Rogers
挺重要的 我时间很紧的
and it's important and my clock is ticking.
怎么了 什么事
Why, what's up?
公事
Official business.
公事
Official business...?
我得走了
I got to go.
我会回来的 你能
I'll be right back. Can you just--
我们能等会儿吗
can we pause it or something?
- 我不想 - 没问题
- I don't want to -Sure.
好了 Beale 什么事
Okay, Beale. What's up?
我担心Nell
I'm worried about Nell.
她不接电♥话♥
She's not answering her phone.
也许她正和刚刚被甩了的闺蜜
Maybe she's on the other line with her best friend
打电♥话♥
who just got dumped.
但是我定位不到她的电♥话♥
Okay, but I can't locate her phone.
也许昨晚她忘充电了
Maybe she didn't charge it last night.
但我打不开她电♥话♥
Okay, but I can't turn on her phone.
也许她手♥机♥掉马桶里了 听着 Beale
Maybe she dropped it in the toilet. Listen, Beale,
这些事情其实都很简单
there are simple explanations for all these things.
好吧 但我最后一次定位到她电♥话♥
Okay, but the last time I could locate her phone,
是在一家甜甜圈店
it was at a donut shop.
这个很重要是因为
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表