不要担心
明白吗
走吧
Come on.
还要来点咖啡吗 长官
More coffee, sir?
你们这儿的人管这叫咖啡吗
You people call this coffee?
你不喜欢榛子味的吗
You don't like hazelnut?
我要的是咖啡 不是甜点 天呐 我讨厌加利福尼亚
I asked for coffee, not dessert. God, I hate California.
别告诉我
And please don't tell me
你们还没找到你们的行动组主任
you still haven't found your operations manager.
对不起 长官 我们找了所有地方
I'm sorry, sir, we've looked everywhere,
但她把她手♥机♥关了
but now she's turned her phone off.
好吧 我知道Hetty 毕竟她征用了一个海豹突击队
Well, knowing Hetty, she's commandeered a SEAL team
带她去Mexico
to drop her into Mexico.
Mosley副主任那里有新消息吗
Any further word from EAD Mosley?
没有 我们试过电♥话♥和无线电但都联♥系♥不上她
Uh, no, we can't reach her by phone or comms.
剩下的人呢
And the human remains?
他们还没有像Hidoko探员那样
Well, they haven't been positively identified
被确认行踪 所以
as Agent Hidoko's, so...
她应该还活着
She could still be alive.
是的
Yeah.
噢 嘿 亲爱的
Oh, hey, sweetie.
为什么你的手那么冷
Why's your hand so cold, bud?
宝贝
Babe?
你为什么会这么冷 外面都热得像100摄氏度了
Why are you so cold? It's like a hundred degrees outside.
我们在这里休息一会儿好吗
We'll just stay here and rest for a while, okay?
稍微睡一会儿
We'll just sleep.
虽然你已经一直在睡了
I realize that's all you've been doing.
你知道我可以带你走出这片沙漠的
You know I can carry you through this desert.
我可以的
I can do that.
但我真的需要你马上睁开眼
But I really need you to open your eyes right now.
我真的需要你醒过来 宝贝
I really need you to wake up, baby.
宝贝 我只要你睁开眼 一分钟就行
Baby, just, just open your eyes for one minute,
然后你可以接着休息 好吗
then you can rest, okay?
我可以带你去任何地方
'Cause I can carry you anywhere.
下半辈子我都会带着你
I'll carry you for the rest of your life.
但我真的需要你醒来
But I really need you to wake up.
我真的需要你睁开眼
I really need you to open your eyes
告诉我你没事
and tell me it's gonna be okay.
求你了 宝贝
Please, baby.
求你醒过来
Please wake up.
求你了 求你了 上帝 让他醒来吧 求你了
Please, please, God, just help him wake up. Please.
我走不动了
I can't go any further.
好吧
Okay.
让我看看
Let me see.
你的肋骨大概把肺给戳穿了
Think your rib punctured your lung.
导致肺部塌陷
It's collapsing from the air inside your chest cavity.
如果我能找到一根管或是一支笔和一把刀
If I could find a tube or pen and a knife,
我可以给你剌个口子
I could, uh, cut a hole,
把管子火或笔杵进去让里面的气体出来
push it in between there and let the air out.
听着很棒啊
That sounds fun.
你没事吧
You okay?
我缓一下
Just give me a sec.
就是有点晕
I was feeling a little light-headed.
你流太多血了
You're losing too much blood.
很快咱俩其中一个就会倒下
It's just a matter of time
迟早的事
before one of us goes down.
睁开眼睛 求求你了
Open your eyes, please.
孩子呢 孩子去哪里了
What happened to the baby?
求求你睁开眼睛吧
Open your eyes, please.
- 孩子呢 - Deeks 睁开你的眼睛
- Where's the baby? - Deeks, open your eyes.
孩子去哪里了
Where's the baby?
Deeks我需要你睁开眼睛看看我
Deeks, I need you to open your eyes and look at me.
我需要你赶紧回到我身边 求求你了快醒过来吧
I need you to come back to me. Please open your eyes.
醒醒啊 求你了
Open your eyes, please.
我眼睛是睁开的啊 孩子去哪里了
My eyes are open. What happened to the baby?
Deeks睁开你的眼睛
Deeks, open your eyes.
- 孩子呢 - 回来啊
- Where's the baby? - Come back to me.
孩子呢
What happened to the baby?
你醒了 你醒了 (送炸♥弹♥的那枚densi死忠翻译菌已然哭崩)
You're awake. You're awake.
我在哪里啊
Where am I?
你会没事的
Oh, you're gonna be okay.
我们会没事的 我们会没事的
We're gonna be, we're gonna be fine.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be fine now.
发生什么了
What happened?
我们在墨西哥
Well, we're in Mexico.
卡博吗
Like Cabo?
不不 甜心 我们离卡博远着呢
N-No, honey, we're not in Cabo at all.
我的天啊 我爱死你了
Oh, my God, I love you.
天 我觉得我的脑袋受伤了
My God, there's something wrong with my head.
- 没错 - 宝贝发生什么了
- Yeah. - Baby, what happened?
应该是脑震荡
It's a concussion.
我们一起在一辆车里然后被火箭炮打中了
We were all in a car that got hit by a rocket.
什么 你还好吗
What, are you okay?
我还好
Yeah, I'm okay.
有点不对劲
Something's not right.
我觉得我应该去医院
I think I should probably be at a hospital.
Callen和Sam已经去求支援了
Yeah, Callen and Sam already went for help.
谁
Who?
Callen和Sam
Callen and Sam.
我的天啊 Deeks
Oh, my gosh, Deeks,
这 Deeks
can-- Deeks...
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
我爱你总是爱逗趣的这一面 (继续哭崩)
I love that you're trying to be funny.
这是好现象
That's a good sign.
对不起呀
I'm sorry.
我们在哪儿啊 我们 我们是在一个教堂里吗
Where are we? Are we in a ch... are we in a church?
我觉得是的
Yeah, I guess we are.
那么我们就不能啪啪啪了诶 对不对
That means we can't have sex, right?
啪啪啪保不齐会让我感觉好一些的
Probably would have made my head feel better.
保不齐
Probably...
能帮我的大脑减慢失血
...help my... brain from bleeding.
我做梦梦见你怀孕了
I had this dream that you were pregnant.
真的吗
Really?
我怀孕是什么样子
What did I look like?
你看起来胖极了
You looked really fat.
不不 你特别的好看
No, you looked amazing.
美极了
You looked so beautiful.
美极了 (爆哭到停不下来)
You looked so beautiful.
越来越呼吸不通畅了
Getting harder... to breathe.
如果我有把刀我可以给你剌个口子
If I had a knife, I could cut a hole in your chest...
放一些气出来
...release some of the air.
用手指把口子撑开
Hold it open with my finger.
你就没什么再好些的点子了吗
That's the best you got for me?
我这就去找支援
I'm gonna try to find help.
你都走不了路
You can't walk.
走到这里都废了好大劲
You barely made it in here.
那就不能再失去你了
I'm not losing you, too.
我不能
I can't.
我这就回来
I'll be back.
嘿 等等 喂
Hey, wait! Hey!
小孩儿跑了
The kid got away.
他很快就会带一堆人来的
He's gonna be back here soon with people.
想点儿好的
Cheer up.
我们可经历过比这更丧的场面
We've been in worse jams.
什么时候
When?
我 挨了五枪
Shot... five times.
快血尽人亡了
I'm bleeding out from a gunshot wound right now.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊啥
Yeah, what?
是啊
Yeah.
是啊啥
Yeah, what?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表