我希望你有耐心
I hope you packed your patience.
我得去找心理医生
I have to go to therapy to talk about how long
去谈谈开车去找心理医生要花多久
it takes me to drive to therapy.
好吧 我们很高兴能有机会欣赏风景
Well, we're just happy to have a chance to take in the sights.
他们说一定要去看Getty中心
Well, they say the Getty's a must-see,
是由著名的Getty家族里哪个人建的
opened up by one of those famous Gettys.
我估计是什么石油大亨吧
I think some oil tycoon.
要我说 全是吹的
Overhyped, if you ask me.
叫Getty还让我唯一关心的是Estelle
The only Getty I ever cared for was Estelle,
愿她安息
may she rest in peace.
- 来点葡萄酒吗 - 不了 谢谢
- Okay, wine? - No, thank you.
- 没事 我平时一直会喝两个人的份儿 - Dean
- That's fine, I always drink for two. -Dean
我告诉过你一个人的藏书
Oh, Dean, I told you one man's rare book
是另一个人的安♥眠♥药♥
collection is another man's Ambien.
我们该吃饭了
We should eat.
这些看起来太棒了
This all looks lovely.
我们感谢你为我们所做的一切
We appreciate everything you're doing for us.
我很高兴你能来 认真的
I am glad you came. I'm serious.
你想待多久就待多久
You stay as long as you need.
我保证 再住一天 最多两天
I promise, one more day. Two, tops.
是吗 这都不是事儿
Really, it's no trouble.
说到麻烦
Well, speaking of trouble,
我得去拿点酒了
I'm gonna go get some more wine.
不许动
Nobody move!
- Luanne你还好吗 - 坐下 闭嘴
- Luanne, are you okay? - Sit down, shut up!
求求你了 没必要伤人啊
Please, nobody needs to get hurt.
是吗 我说了算
Yeah, I'll be the judge of that.
把你的珠宝给我 全部
Give me your jewelry. All of it.
快点 手表
Come on, the watch.
快点 把手表给我要么就给老子死
Come on, give me the watch or you're dead.
快点 我们走 快
Come on, let's go. Hurry up.
你 把所有首饰交出来
You, all your jewelry, now.
女士 我说全部的首饰 不然我就打死他们
Lady, I said everything, or I shoot them both.
快点 快
Come on. Come on.
妈的 我说过什么
Damn it, what did I say?!
我们现在得走了
We have to move. Now!
告诉我你在喝什么
Tell me what you're drinking,
我就告诉你谁伤过你的心
and I'll tell you who hurt you.
我有调酒学位 但我学了一点心理学
I got a degree in mixology, but I do a bit of psychology,
如果你知道我什么意思
if you know what I mean.
我懂 就好像我是个警探
Yeah, it's like how I'm a detective,
但我也喜欢心内直视手术
but I also dabble in open-heart surgery on the side.
没错
Yeah.
你什么时候有空
What is your availability?
- 那太多了 - 好的
- Wide open. - Okay.
除了周二 我不能在周二上班
Except Tuesdays. I cannot work Tuesdays.
我脑子就好像 浆糊 每周二
My mind is, like, blah Tuesdays.
周二 Blah 收到
"Blah" Tuesdays. Got it.
B L A H
Spelled out with a B-L-A-H...
还有周五 周五♥不♥行
And Fridays. No Fridays.
我是个企业家 很有抱负的
I'm an entrepreneur. Aspiring.
所以周五会 处理些事情
So, Fridays are for that.
哈 这一定是我的问题
Ha, well, that must have been my problem here.
周六我一直在做我所有的抱负
I've been doing all my aspiring on Saturdays.
是啊 那可有问题了
Yeah, that's a problem.
你对我们还有问题吗
Do you have any questions for us?
我多久才有马甲
How long until I'm vested?
哦 我一直认为我们更像是一个穿吊带的地方
Oh, I've always thought of us as more of a suspenders place,
但我想我们对此挺开放的
but I guess we're open to it.
除了花裙 我们对花裙有严厉的要求
Well, except flair; we draw a hard line at flair.
- 你懂我意思吗 - 没有花裙
- Know what I mean? - No flair.
我在讲退休的事情
I'm talking retirement.
401k计划 个人退休账户
401Ks, IRAs.
我要看看你的整个投资组合
I'm gonna need to see your whole portfolio.
- 我们的投资 - 组合
- Our... - port... - folio.
我们要看一下 额 参考资料
We're gonna need to see some, uh, references.
为什么 谁在问这个
Why? Who's asking?
我们
W-W-We are.
我们 你来
Us. The ones that you
求职的对象
want the job from?
简历呢
How about a resume?
你有简历吗
You got a resume?
怎么 你觉得我昨天才出生吗
What, do you think I was born yesterday?
到底发生了什么
What-what is happening?
我不知道 但你知道 我们 嗯
I don't know, but you know what, we're, um...
我们得结束了
We got to cut this short.
多谢你能来
Thank you so much for coming in.
慢着 我被录用了吗
Wait, did I get the job?
- 你被录 - 我 我们会联♥系♥你的
- Did you get the-- - W-W-We'll call you.
你有我电♥话♥吗
How'd you get my number?
我们活在一个疯狂世界
Crazy world we live in.
是的 这就是我不停地救你命的原因
Yeah, that's why I'm constantly saving your life.
你觉得我还有时间卖♥♥掉我的财产
You think I still have time to sell my possessions
搬进一个碉堡里
and move into a bunker?
留下Beale在那里 一个人阻止恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
And leave Beale to stop the terrorists?
哦 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥没什么问题 我担心我的邻居
Oh, terrorists are easy. It's my neighbors I'm worried about.
- 你不会邻居的 - 但是我会有邻居
- You don't have any neighbors. - But I'm gonna have neighbors,
这就是为什么我有这个守望邻里的app
and that's why I have this neighborhood watch app,
这样我就知道我和什么人住街坊了
so I know what I'm getting myself into.
- 哦 你在偷♥窥♥ - 我用不着偷♥窥♥
- Oh, so you're spying. - I don't need to spy.
没有人隐藏任何东西。
No one's hiding anything.
故意破坏的报告 裸奔
Reports of vandalism, streaking.
Susan Reynolds觉得Helen Doland
Susan Reynolds thinks that Helen Doland
在她的地下室里
is running an illegal laundry operation
从事非法洗衣服务 然后我告诉你
out of her basement, and I got to tell you,
这次我支持Susie
I'm kind of on Team Susie for this one.
应用可不是什么好事
Apps are bad news, they can turn into
它们会让人一下子就暴躁起来
mob mentality really quickly.
那你说说
You're telling me.
谁会知道拍卖♥♥一个La-Z-Boy牌子的懒人沙发
Who knew an auction on a La-Z-Boy recliner
那么快就搞得鸡犬不宁
could turn so ugly so fast?
我们有案子了
We got a case.
一名高级海军军官被入室抢劫
Home invasion at the house of a senior naval officer.
他们把地址发过来了
They sent the address to our phones.
这下你知道当你不了解你的邻居时会发生什么吗
Do you see what happens when you don't know your neighbors?
这就是下场
That's what I'm talking about.
懂了吗 我说的是事实
Huh? I speak the truth.
还是下个软件吧
Got to get the app.
- 嗯 这不正常 - 可不是
- Hmm, this isn't right. - Tell me about it.
我们的游戏桌今天早上就该到了
Our game table was supposed to arrive this morning,
但它一直停在堪萨斯州La Crosse 的
but it's stuck at a processing center
物流中心
in La Crosse, Kansas.
- 那我有些问题 - 哦 我也是
- And I have questions. - Oh, so did I,
我做了一些调查
so I did some research.
发现La Crosse是全世界
Turns out La Crosse is the barbed wire capital
铁丝网生产中心
of the world.
这可以解释为什么被拖住了
Might explain the holdup.
等一下
Wait,
你订了Ticket to Ride的游戏桌
did you order the "Ticket to Ride" Game table?
是啊 当我们收到以后
Yeah, it's gonna look good in our new living room,
放在我们的新起居室看起来不错
when we get one.
- Eric 我们已经谈过了 - Nell 你喜欢游戏
- Eric, we talked about this. - Nell, you love games.
对啊 我还喜欢桌子 但这两个东西不应该在一起
Yeah, and I love tables, but ne'er the twain shall meet.
我有提到它很好拆卸吗
Did I mention it's decoupage?
我可是说是要扔掉的哦
Did I mention that's declasse?
好吧
Touche.
副主任Ochoa X2
Deputy Director Ochoa.
很高兴见到你还在这里
Nice to see you're still in town.
要是事儿还这么多 我就在这里租个房♥间不走了
Keep this up, I'll have to rent a room here.
嗯 如果你需要一些家具
Well, if you're in need of some furniture,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表